User Tag List

Thread: my (maybe not so) short introduction!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face my (maybe not so) short introduction!!

Hi!!
    I've recently been struck by a sudden interest in socionics, and I feel sort of eager to learn more about this (after I get my early morning sleep ). I'm really into music, walking, breathing, and (depending on my mood) eating. My favorite artists right now are The Beatles, Fishmans, and Tyler, the Creator, but the list changes a lot lol.
    I believe I'm an ENFP 7w6 [749] in mbti and enneagram, but I don't really trust myself to be correct with that. Currently, I'm leaning towards thinking I am IEE, but I've only really just dived in and haven't familiarized myself with the theory enough to be sure of it yet. <- i'm open to any sources in the replies

I don't know if anyone will see this thread, but I'm just hoping I can stick around to learn a bit and maybe push myself outside of my comfy corner.

wow that took me so long to complete

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and welcome! That's a cute introduction. I didn't even make one when I first joined. When it comes to resources you could use the stuff that's under the Articles tab on the forum, but I found it much easier to just read through people's personal accounts and observe them as they interact with each other on the forum.

Hope you have fun!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

good start is to read this book and Jung