Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: type me again and again

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The forum consensus for your type seems to be between SEI and IEI. Even though I watched one of your early videos a couple years ago, I haven't voiced an opinion yet because I have a really hard time "seeing" male SEIs, and male IEIs can be chameleons. So, I can't really say, from VI, which type you might be.

However, in my experience here, people who have a hard time settling on one type seem to usually be xxxp. That could be either SEI or IEI, but one telling comment by you was your exhilaration about being typed ESE. "Finally, another opinion!". That speaks to valuing Ne, and so points, in my opinion, to you being SEI.

Post Script.

OK, I just watched a few minutes of your latest video, and I'd type you by VI as an LII who is very much in touch with their softer side, so maybe SEI?. Definitely Alpha, though.

My problem with seeing male SEIs is that they are my Conflictor and I have a really hard time identifying them and perceiving their values and how those values express themselves in VI. It's like I can stare straight at them and not see them. LIIs, on the other hand, I can see fairly well. I'm not saying you are LII, because your Fe is off the charts for an LII. I'm only saying that I think you are Alpha.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-28-2024 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, thanks for commenting! I don't really see myself as a SEI tbh. I find them a little bit too out of touch with some things, they're usually the last ones to "get" a joke I'm making. This was the type people typed me as couple of years ago, though. But then most people were like super into thinking of me as a IEI. So as you can see, there's a lot of going back and forth. At the moment I'm considering ESE, IEI, EIE, not necessarily in that order. The LII typing is amusing, to say the least. I don't think I have Ti base, and I have no idea if I have a strong Ne.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just had a silly thought... what would you guys think of ILI?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    LMAO,i love english humor

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/xaU_gt95apQ
    here's another video. i answered the questionnaire on here https://www.sedecology.com/questionnaire but only a few questions as it would have taken me hours if i wanted to do them all.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I think of all the types:

ILE - it's a really rare thing for me to like this type. I find most of them too focused on the more "novelty" side of life, or if they're more introverted (Ti subtype perhaps?), they act like know-it-alls. Besides, I've never admired this type in any way. I'd like them to be as far away from me.
    SEI - I find them really charming, but something rubs me the wrong way about them... they can be very cruel and rude, but ultimately, they're often really talented in the arts. I think my old hair stylist is one, and I liked her, but that was a relationship that was only there in the moment I got my hair cut. I like to keep them on a distance.
    ESE - I love them, I have to say. They're so inspiring to me. Their easygoing nature, how they seem to know how to fit in within society, how hardworking they are... and they are often the most beautiful people I've ever met.
    LII - I really like them! I find male types to be very attractive, and they're smart in ways that ILEs think they are. I find them to be very great partners to talk about various topics.
    SLE - I gotta say, I haven't met that many people of this time, but from what I've seen, they're either really fun people to be around - they're someone who's very smart and knows how to fix things, they got a great spatial intelligence, and so on. But, they can be very possessive and jealous.
    IEI - most of the time, IEIs (and ILIs, too) are some of the people that I "get" the most, and we're similar in many ways. Sometimes their dreaminess is very offputting, though, but that's something I realise I also embody.
    LSI - I find they are great caretakers, and they're very strong. Surely, I'd like to have a friend who is a very "strong" LSI, because they seem to know how to "fix" your life.
    EIE - I admire them in a similar way that I admire ESEs, but to a lesser extent. For some reason, I see them as people whom I could be, if only I was more extroverted. They can get really fatalistic.
    LIE - this is a weird one, because on distance they're fun people, but most of the time our values and how we see the world couldn't be any more different. I used to be in contact with one and we loved to talk about the occult and hobbies, but they did it from a completely different angle than me.
    ESI - I really like them, similar to LSI how great of caretakers they are, but sometimes I feel like I prefer them, because they have more emotional intelligence and are more likely to say something that is really helpful and reassuring. They can also be very attractive, and can have this kind of "self-depreciating diva" personality, which I resonate a lot with.
    ILI - I really, really like them. I also find themselves similar to me in a way, but most ILIs I know are much smarter than I am.
    SEE - one of my favourite types... they're like the life of the party, can be very opinionated, but most of the time they're pretty much super focused on their own life and their loved ones. They can be a little bit overbearing, but most of the time I enjoy their company. They're very uplifting to be around.
    IEE - I don't like them. I find they are too preachy and goofy, usually a IEE will say things that are completely different to that what I talk about, even if we're similar in some ways.
    SLI - nice people to be around, but way too cynical, and way too clueless (probably the Ni role).
    LSE - they make me so nervous. They expect totally different things from me, and I cannot provide that which most of the time results in some painful experiences.
    EII - they're nice but I feel like they're too uptight.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks more IEI as you probably know.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know! I'm also considering SEI, because I know they're probably the most artistic type, and I try to be an artist in some way. However... I don't think I like Ne. I don't need any help with it, and I'm not like a sponge that most Si-base people are with it. In fact, I find most of the Ne-ego types really annoying (sometimes I wish someone could tell them their place LOL). In many spaces, I seem t gravitate to people that know what they want, so this could be Se-seeking... and Si could make a lot of sense as my role function.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swiatlo View Post
    I know! I'm also considering SEI, because I know they're probably the most artistic type, and I try to be an artist in some way. However... I don't think I like Ne. I don't need any help with it, and I'm not like a sponge that most Si-base people are with it. In fact, I find most of the Ne-ego types really annoying (sometimes I wish someone could tell them their place LOL). In many spaces, I seem t gravitate to people that know what they want, so this could be Se-seeking... and Si could make a lot of sense as my role function.
    I was playing with Ne in shout, and I was seeing if you wanted to play back at me, to throw something back. Nothing.

SEI is my semi dual.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have similar mannerisms to me. You have a soft gaze and soft movements... very comforting vibe.

Nevertheless, you strike me as IEI—not so much SEI. You seem to have strong Enneagram 4 traits... as well as perhaps some 5 traits, and also 9 traits. This is just my opinion, and I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to typing people I don't know in real life

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for responding - as far as the 4's vibe goes, i'm actually a 4w3, with a 479 tritype. i think my instincts are so/sx. i also don't really feel like a SEI but a lot of the stuff i see on the net and judging from VI pics on the net + correctly typed famous people, i really like them and can find a common ground with such people. however i am too deep into the esoteric suffering to fully be a SEI. and if i were a Si type, i would probably not be *THAT* messy.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swiatlo View Post
    thanks for responding - as far as the 4's vibe goes, i'm actually a 4w3, with a 479 tritype. i think my instincts are so/sx. i also don't really feel like a SEI but a lot of the stuff i see on the net and judging from VI pics on the net + correctly typed famous people, i really like them and can find a common ground with such people. however i am too deep into the esoteric suffering to fully be a SEI. and if i were a Si type, i would probably not be *THAT* messy.
    Your enneagram type + tritype + instincts are VERY typical of IEI, from what I’ve observed from other IEIs I’ve known in real life and IEIs I’ve met online. I’m even more convinced you’re IEI. I don’t think SEI 4 is impossible, but it’s not the most likely combination especially with your instincts, since so/sx 4 is a lot more disconnected from their physical environment than SEI typically is. But of course, there could be other things to account for that, such as neurodivergence or mental illness, which you have plainly said you struggle with.

All that being said, I see much more evidence for IEI. Your dislike of Ne also strikes me as uncharacteristic of SEI.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah TBH, maybe I'm some kind of "in-between" type that is kinda like both SEI and IEI but is neither of them, simply because my neurodivergence by being psychotic, or just being autistic (i still gotta figure out if i should do a screening), or maybe I'm some kind of weirdo with non-typable personality, but honestly I don't think I should explore that, because I feel like nobody in Socionics wants to explore the inability to type some people when there's a disorder at play, LOL.

And F*CK Ne. All my homies hate Ne!

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol if I were male IEI I would love ESE women too..even if gay lol. I find it weird that there are not many ESE men and this is an experience I miss out on. I think ESE/IEIs often like each other but sometimes it goes wrong with opposite subtypes. Your comments on the ITR are really interesting. As a straight IEI woman I really get on with IEEs, but agree with you about the rest. I am not particularly scared of LSEs, maybe LIEs a bit more. I used to really like ILIs, but it can be a bit more problematic now, I think it just depends on the environment. I think you seem IEI btw. Remember, same quadra can have a ‘cool’ attitude toward each other, maybe an age gap can make a difference though
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-07-2024 at 10:01 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, female ESEs are exquisite. They just have that something in them. I find their ability to care for other people and how they are able to maintain their homes and beautify them - that's something that I would love to be able to do.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did a few tests, and almost every single time I get an EII. It really got me thinking.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking at the moment I'm a IEI, but honestly, sometimes the thing with typing me as SEI crosses my mind. But honestly, I don't think I have a strong Si... and I don't really like Ne that much. So, for the time being, IEI fits.

TIM
    SLE-Ti or ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't usually type people but you scream SEI to me (not even sure why lol)

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I don't usually type people but you scream SEI to me (not even sure why lol)
    I don't rule out SEI for me! It's just that I think my Ni is abnormally strong for a SEI. And besides, I resonate with the victim romance style more, as childlike types usually annoy me.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works out in time, it takes some marination for it to become crystallized, like everything else.

Ideas are not built in a day.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh sometimes all it takes is just to have this little spark ignite within you and the rest comes together by itself!

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know to what extend this is typologically relevant (although there is a Reinin dichotomy about it) but it's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody sees other individuals as the one of the following :

a) as representatives of their own individuality regardless of the attributes of group they belong to
    b) as equal representatives of the the attributes of the group they belong to

It's essential to know to which of this categories one relates because half the Types of the socion are either a or b.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I don't know to what extend this is typologically relevant (although there is a Reinin dichotomy about it) but it's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody sees other individuals as the one of the following :

a) as representatives of their own individuality regardless of the attributes of group they belong to
    b) as equal representatives of the the attributes of the group they belong to

It's essential to know to which of this categories one relates because half the Types of the socion are either a or b.
    "This explanation seems more obvious in connection to the Beta quadra; far less so in the case of Delta since the + block is subdued. Another way of explaining this for Delta might be through the + block; on the basis that the realization of someone's potential () is realized via connections with others (), and that one of Delta's characteristics is the formation of groups towards worthy and productive goals."

I like this snippet.

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg You look so cute and adorable!

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I'm still on the fence whether I'm SEI or IEI. At the moment I'm more likely to think that I'm IEI but SEI also tracks in some way... would love to hear others take on my typing!

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a lil' photodump for yall:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type do you think your parents are, swialto?

I'm an only born from Beta EIE LSI.

From the dramatic flamboyant styles, to the Delta down earthy style.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my dad is a SEE and mum is EIE. Weird combination and they often argue. My family is a bit disfunctional and there's always something going wrong, which probably explains why am I so incredibly nervous due to being subjected to so many arguments and screaming.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-fe, like Lana Del Rey

btw I didn't see any of the photos or videos, just based on vibe

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanyclaire View Post
    IEI-fe, like Lana Del Rey

btw I didn't see any of the photos or videos, just based on vibe
    oh you should take a look at some of my posts (as i deleted my videos again, sorry about that - i don't like having that kind of thing out there) because typing based on vibes can only get you so far!

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay y'all i think I'm ESE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123