Thread: type me again and again

TIM
    SEI/ISFp, 4w3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type me again and again

Okay, so I answered the questions included in the questionnaire, here is the video.

if you have any questions - please do include them in this thread, i will be happy to answer!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI or IEI hummm
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI>EII

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cute. Seems Ne>Ni valuing, at least with a short look, but IEI is not out (and ofc SEI also is). Is IEE possible?

(Lechia? )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your eyes seem very spacey a lot of the times, making you look very ni-heavy. nothing to really suggest ne valuing, either. you use a lot of fe, some fi comments were made, however... the tarot reading business...yeah, iei would work for you lol

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ip. Between SEI, IEI, and ILI. Probably intuitive, so IxI.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol I have found you an EII :>

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On first glance without much tought: IEI, SEI, IEE because of clear xxFp vibes (excluding SEE)

I don't understand EII typings, because EIIs present themselves proper in business kind of sense like ESI. Fi-doms can be hard working, responsible and dilligent, however even if they are not, they represent themselves in a way that underlines that or exaggerate that due to Te valuing and seeking. They have a different kind of warmth and sensitivity, however, they could be very non expressive, people who are not close to them may think that they have a poker face (Fe ignoring Ti role). Their intonation is more straight and a bit bookish when they are representing themselves. You don't seem to care that much about your representation or exaggerating any attribute of yours in a positive way, so I don't think you are Fi-dom.

Fi-creatives are more flexible about how they present themselves to people who are not in their close circle. I have some questions about eliminating or keeping the possibility of IEE. I will watch your video later, and let you know if I think something else.

TIM
    SEI/ISFp, 4w3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I am an EII. People that I know of this type tend to care so much about their relationships, and often act in a very humanitarian way, doing psychology, caring about interpersonal relationships, and so on - while those things are also important for me, I generally care more about freedom of expression and dramatism.

I could see myself being a IEE, but IP temperament definitely fits me more. I am also not really sure if I am way too idle to be an EP.

ILI - not really. I might be a 'sick' ILI with undeveloped Te2 function, because I generally have no idea how to manage my time and resources to be efficient. Generally stuff like productivity, profit, and so on are very painful for me to care about.

SEI or IEI might be my best bet. Generally I can compose my schedule in a way that is full of fruitful, meaningful, fun activities. I love to cook and sometimes I really like to indulge in pleasures. However, more often than not I am way more restless than relaxed, and I often space out thinking of different outcomes of my life or a situation, I am a big daydreamer and sometimes I write - but I am trying to come up with a song idea way more often.

thework.com Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Esfj
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you are SEI. Ever thought of sewing medieval costumes?
    honest labor needs no master

Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

TIM
    SEI/ISFp, 4w3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    i think you are SEI. Ever thought of sewing medieval costumes?
    not really but i would love to learn how to sew!

thework.com Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Esfj
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by littleblackcloud View Post
    not really but i would love to learn how to sew!
    Same. I bought a machine to practice on but the motor broke because you are supposed to pull a thingy before you go on pushing that pedal..
    honest labor needs no master

Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    @Sol I have found you an EII :>
    I don't think he seems EII. EIIs are typically serious and stern. They seem to have a strong internal certainty.

This is what EII looks like:

example 1
    example 2
    example 3
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI, maybe.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I don't think he seems EII. EIIs are typically serious and stern. They seem to have a strong internal certainty.

This is what EII looks like:

example 1
    example 2
    example 3
    :/ are you autistic? Obviously I was messing with Sol...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:/ are you autistic? Obviously I was messing with Sol...
    Don't know if I am autistic or not but Obviously I was not the only one who took you literally.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

[MENTION=1328]Sol I have found you an EII
    he's P, mb INFP
    besides impressions. that messy hairstyle and a lot of redundant movements points on P

Also, would be more nice to notice EII woman on a forum
    The last 2 I typed so on a forum I re-typed to other types *sad sigh*

I knew EII man on socioforum. He typed himself as EIE and flirted with LSI girl on that forum. That leaded him to heart tragedy. Though, the more tragedy would be to get long relations with supreego. They seems interacted primarily through Internet, so bad IR traits were lesser seen.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te PoLR, Fe subtype <3 I'm leaning toward SEI for you, but I also think it will be interesting to see how you continue to develop as a person, as you explore what brings you growth and fulfillment.

One reason I'm leaning toward SEI is that it seems someone strong in (socionics) intuition might be helpful for you. You have lots of ideas and can be dreamy, which is a stereotype of intuition, but it seems a bit scattered and even longing in nature. Do you have any friends or acquaintances who have ideas or goals that appeal to you, and how do you respond to that?

That's Marlene Dietrich in your picture, right?

Your English is excellent, btw.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()

"Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

"Fear wist not to evade as Love wist to pursue." - Francis Thompson

TIM
    SEI/ISFp, 4w3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Te PoLR, Fe subtype <3 I'm leaning toward SEI for you, but I also think it will be interesting to see how you continue to develop as a person, as you explore what brings you growth and fulfillment.

One reason I'm leaning toward SEI is that it seems someone strong in (socionics) intuition might be helpful for you. You have lots of ideas and can be dreamy, which is a stereotype of intuition, but it seems a bit scattered and even longing in nature. Do you have any friends or acquaintances who have ideas or goals that appeal to you, and how do you respond to that?

That's Marlene Dietrich in your picture, right?

Your English is excellent, btw.
    Ahhh thank you for this sweet sweet reply! Yes, my ideas have some kind of longing and 'weirdness', dreaminess to them, I constantly try to be authentic and original because I am a 4w3.

I have quite a few friends who have ideas and we often come up with some stuff. I would love to work with someone on stuff like music to get to know the whole process better. I have my best friend who is also a very good Tarot reader, and we often interpret our readings together, and she often finds that my insights are really accurate and straight to the point, which makes me really happy!

And yes, that's Lili Marlene! I love her. Shanghai Express is a masterpiece of cinema!

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Don't know if I am autistic or not but Obviously I was not the only one who took you literally.
    O.o but I placed the popcorn emoji and ":>" ... its kinda obvious I was messing around... e_e OP seems SEI or IEI imo. If I offended you, sry (although I doubt me saying that makes it any better)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    he's P, mb INFP
    besides impressions. that messy hairstyle and a lot of redundant movements points on P

Also, would be more nice to notice EII woman on a forum
    The last 2 I typed so on a forum I re-typed to other types *sad sigh*

I knew EII man on socioforum. He typed himself as EIE and flirted with LSI girl on that forum. That leaded him to heart tragedy. Though, the more tragedy would be to get long relations with supreego. They seems interacted primarily through Internet, so bad IR traits were lesser seen.
    ppl on these forums are really really strange haha..
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 07-03-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

O.o but I placed the popcorn emoji and ":>" ... its kinda obvious I was messing around... e_e OP seems SEI or IEI imo. If I offended you, sry
    As EII is close to the correct by my main opinion, then your joking was not bad typing appraoch.

SEI was listed as 1st by you and seems among possible still. IEI has higher chance in my perception.
    Good to note, that to sensory impression may add a higher weight. S types are not common to be thin and more often have overweight due to more attention to physical needs as meal and more interest to physical work for what meaty body is better (under additional fat are often better developed muscles). Besides nonverbal behavior, how people look may mix to general impressions from them and hence N types with higher weight have additional factor of impressions to S side. With better VI skill you accent more of the attention on the behavior and such distortions on your impressions from other factors reduce.

> ppl on these forums are really really strange haha..

It was a common Internet flirt. The specific was to think someone as good pair because of types what supported the initial mutual interest and geting feelings (more by F type). In such cases it's useful to do IRL meetings sooner to understand a human better and until this to supress positive expectations (and hence feelings). Even if there are good IR indeed, - people may don't like each other by different reasons, also unknown life conditions be another obstacle for good relations.

There was a similar phenomenon in the past when people got feelings on a distance by making friendly and then flirty messages by common mailing. Internet and dating sites make this practice common. The dark side as higher risk for breaking of hearts got a mass production. Socionics having high mistypings and naive texts seems to work for dark side more than for good side still.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    SEI/ISFp, 4w3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone else want to chime in?

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI>IEI
    Pisces 🌞 Pisces 🌚 Virgo Rising

TIM
    SEI/ISFp, 4w3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should i post some photos? idk if they would help you in typing me but now that i see all these responses everybody seems to agree that i am some kind of xEI.
    gender non-conforming - when talking about me, please use they/them pronouns!

drag queen obsessed with old-time glamour and personal tragedies

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking SEI or ESE. Creative subtype. Nobody has suggested ESE, so I think you are probably SEI.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of Samwell Tarly from the Game of Thrones. Te PoLR, no doubt, agree with SEI
    ILI-Te (MBTI INTP). 5w6

TIM
    SEI/ISFp, 4w3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI seems the most correct type for me! Thank you all for the insights!
    gender non-conforming - when talking about me, please use they/them pronouns!

drag queen obsessed with old-time glamour and personal tragedies