Thread: type me again and again

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type me again and again

Okay, so I answered the questions included in the questionnaire, here is the video.

if you have any questions - please do include them in this thread, i will be happy to answer!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI or IEI hummm
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI>EII

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your eyes seem very spacey a lot of the times, making you look very ni-heavy. nothing to really suggest ne valuing, either. you use a lot of fe, some fi comments were made, however... the tarot reading business...yeah, iei would work for you lol

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ip. Between SEI, IEI, and ILI. Probably intuitive, so IxI.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol I have found you an EII :>

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On first glance without much tought: IEI, SEI, IEE because of clear xxFp vibes (excluding SEE)

I don't understand EII typings, because EIIs present themselves proper in business kind of sense like ESI. Fi-doms can be hard working, responsible and dilligent, however even if they are not, they represent themselves in a way that underlines that or exaggerate that due to Te valuing and seeking. They have a different kind of warmth and sensitivity, however, they could be very non expressive, people who are not close to them may think that they have a poker face (Fe ignoring Ti role). Their intonation is more straight and a bit bookish when they are representing themselves. You don't seem to care that much about your representation or exaggerating any attribute of yours in a positive way, so I don't think you are Fi-dom.

Fi-creatives are more flexible about how they present themselves to people who are not in their close circle. I have some questions about eliminating or keeping the possibility of IEE. I will watch your video later, and let you know if I think something else.

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I am an EII. People that I know of this type tend to care so much about their relationships, and often act in a very humanitarian way, doing psychology, caring about interpersonal relationships, and so on - while those things are also important for me, I generally care more about freedom of expression and dramatism.

I could see myself being a IEE, but IP temperament definitely fits me more. I am also not really sure if I am way too idle to be an EP.

ILI - not really. I might be a 'sick' ILI with undeveloped Te2 function, because I generally have no idea how to manage my time and resources to be efficient. Generally stuff like productivity, profit, and so on are very painful for me to care about.

SEI or IEI might be my best bet. Generally I can compose my schedule in a way that is full of fruitful, meaningful, fun activities. I love to cook and sometimes I really like to indulge in pleasures. However, more often than not I am way more restless than relaxed, and I often space out thinking of different outcomes of my life or a situation, I am a big daydreamer and sometimes I write - but I am trying to come up with a song idea way more often.

i think you are SEI. Ever thought of sewing medieval costumes?

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    i think you are SEI. Ever thought of sewing medieval costumes?
    not really but i would love to learn how to sew!

Quote Originally Posted by littleblackcloud View Post
    not really but i would love to learn how to sew!
    Same. I bought a machine to practice on but the motor broke because you are supposed to pull a thingy before you go on pushing that pedal..

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    @Sol I have found you an EII :>
    I don't think he seems EII. EIIs are typically serious and stern. They seem to have a strong internal certainty.

This is what EII looks like:

example 1
    example 2
    example 3
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI, maybe.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I don't think he seems EII. EIIs are typically serious and stern. They seem to have a strong internal certainty.

example 1
    example 2
    example 3
    :/ are you autistic? Obviously I was messing with Sol...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:/ are you autistic? Obviously I was messing with Sol...
    Don't know if I am autistic or not but Obviously I was not the only one who took you literally.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

[MENTION=1328]Sol I have found you an EII
    he's P, mb INFP
    besides impressions. that messy hairstyle and a lot of redundant movements points on P

Also, would be more nice to notice EII woman on a forum
    The last 2 I typed so on a forum I re-typed to other types *sad sigh*

I knew EII man on socioforum. He typed himself as EIE and flirted with LSI girl on that forum. That leaded him to heart tragedy. Though, the more tragedy would be to get long relations with supreego. They seems interacted primarily through Internet, so bad IR traits were lesser seen.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te PoLR, Fe subtype <3 I'm leaning toward SEI for you, but I also think it will be interesting to see how you continue to develop as a person, as you explore what brings you growth and fulfillment.

One reason I'm leaning toward SEI is that it seems someone strong in (socionics) intuition might be helpful for you. You have lots of ideas and can be dreamy, which is a stereotype of intuition, but it seems a bit scattered and even longing in nature. Do you have any friends or acquaintances who have ideas or goals that appeal to you, and how do you respond to that?

That's Marlene Dietrich in your picture, right?

Your English is excellent, btw.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Te PoLR, Fe subtype <3 I'm leaning toward SEI for you, but I also think it will be interesting to see how you continue to develop as a person, as you explore what brings you growth and fulfillment.

One reason I'm leaning toward SEI is that it seems someone strong in (socionics) intuition might be helpful for you. You have lots of ideas and can be dreamy, which is a stereotype of intuition, but it seems a bit scattered and even longing in nature. Do you have any friends or acquaintances who have ideas or goals that appeal to you, and how do you respond to that?

That's Marlene Dietrich in your picture, right?

Your English is excellent, btw.
    Ahhh thank you for this sweet sweet reply! Yes, my ideas have some kind of longing and 'weirdness', dreaminess to them, I constantly try to be authentic and original because I am a 4w3.

I have quite a few friends who have ideas and we often come up with some stuff. I would love to work with someone on stuff like music to get to know the whole process better. I have my best friend who is also a very good Tarot reader, and we often interpret our readings together, and she often finds that my insights are really accurate and straight to the point, which makes me really happy!

And yes, that's Lili Marlene! I love her. Shanghai Express is a masterpiece of cinema!

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know if I am autistic or not but Obviously I was not the only one who took you literally.
    O.o but I placed the popcorn emoji and ":>" ... its kinda obvious I was messing around... e_e OP seems SEI or IEI imo. If I offended you, sry (although I doubt me saying that makes it any better)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    he's P, mb INFP
    besides impressions. that messy hairstyle and a lot of redundant movements points on P

Also, would be more nice to notice EII woman on a forum
    The last 2 I typed so on a forum I re-typed to other types *sad sigh*

I knew EII man on socioforum. He typed himself as EIE and flirted with LSI girl on that forum. That leaded him to heart tragedy. Though, the more tragedy would be to get long relations with supreego. They seems interacted primarily through Internet, so bad IR traits were lesser seen.
    ppl on these forums are really really strange haha..
    Last edited by SGF; 07-03-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

O.o but I placed the popcorn emoji and ":>" ... its kinda obvious I was messing around... e_e OP seems SEI or IEI imo. If I offended you, sry
    As EII is close to the correct by my main opinion, then your joking was not bad typing appraoch.

SEI was listed as 1st by you and seems among possible still. IEI has higher chance in my perception.
    Good to note, that to sensory impression may add a higher weight. S types are not common to be thin and more often have overweight due to more attention to physical needs as meal and more interest to physical work for what meaty body is better (under additional fat are often better developed muscles). Besides nonverbal behavior, how people look may mix to general impressions from them and hence N types with higher weight have additional factor of impressions to S side. With better VI skill you accent more of the attention on the behavior and such distortions on your impressions from other factors reduce.

> ppl on these forums are really really strange haha..

It was a common Internet flirt. The specific was to think someone as good pair because of types what supported the initial mutual interest and geting feelings (more by F type). In such cases it's useful to do IRL meetings sooner to understand a human better and until this to supress positive expectations (and hence feelings). Even if there are good IR indeed, - people may don't like each other by different reasons, also unknown life conditions be another obstacle for good relations.

There was a similar phenomenon in the past when people got feelings on a distance by making friendly and then flirty messages by common mailing. Internet and dating sites make this practice common. The dark side as higher risk for breaking of hearts got a mass production. Socionics having high mistypings and naive texts seems to work for dark side more than for good side still.

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone else want to chime in?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI>IEI
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should i post some photos? idk if they would help you in typing me but now that i see all these responses everybody seems to agree that i am some kind of xEI.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking SEI or ESE. Creative subtype. Nobody has suggested ESE, so I think you are probably SEI.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of Samwell Tarly from the Game of Thrones. Te PoLR, no doubt, agree with SEI

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI seems the most correct type for me! Thank you all for the insights!
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So does anyone want to type me again because I feel like idk what type do I have again :|

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So does anyone want to type me again because I feel like idk what type do I have again :|
    I personally think you're clearly an IxxP. You're some kind of Pi dominant type
    I think most people will agree on that point. You don't seem like an SLI. You seem like you have a fairly soft presentation that's friendly and polite but also very introverted. You don't seem like you're interested in causing strife or drama. You seem like you have a very live and let live and enjoy life kind of personality. You also seem like you are nonjudgmental. To me all this seems to point in the direction of SEI.

You don't seem like a very focused intellectual type which I would expect more with ILI. That's not saying you aren't intelligent. It's more that you don't seem like a STEM or philosophy type or what a stereotypical intellectual type is like I guess, kind of like End or Freelance Policeman.

I think the ambiguity about whether you're an Ni or Si dominant type comes from the fact that your presentation seems distant and abstracted to a degree that some might think is not normal for a sensing type.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

example 1
    example 2
    example 3
    That seems to be true for the NFs in general, that sense of internal certainty or conviction. You get the sense they have strong beliefs or opinions that give them a certain force but without the tough sensibility to enforce it that the STs might have. They are extremely tough on the inside and maybe even inflexible.

Don't forget Karolina Wydra and Molly Ringwald. Two people I think are EII. Celebrities so they are easy to look up.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    That seems to be true for the NFs in general, that sense of internal certainty or conviction.
    I meant the kind of conviction that only Fi base can produce. It's different with them. Deeply rooted.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I uploaded an updated/second questionnaire! Here's me in my new room and with some nice and juicy stuff to talk about. Let's have a party!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I uploaded an updated/second questionnaire! Here's me in my new room and with some nice and juicy stuff to talk about. Let's have a party!
    Aww love your video

I still think you are IEI>SEI

actually I’m thinking you are IEI- Harmonizing which I think why people (including myself at first) thought SEI.

you remind me a bit of @justalitnerdxx !

bumping for you!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Positivist type.

IEI

9w1 w/ 4w3 heart fix, me thinks.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Positivist type.

IEI

9w1 w/ 4w3 heart fix, me thinks.
    IEI are positivist?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    IEI are positivist?
    Yes, Beta Introverts are Positivist and Beta Extraverts are Negativists, if I remember correctly.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Yes, Beta Introverts are Positivist and Beta Extraverts are Negativists, if I remember correctly.
    Oh

I just remember this which of course doesn’t at all sound like EII- positivist me

“ As to the intuitive measures, here the IEI actively suppresses the LSE, systematically and deliberately undermining his self-esteem. With sophisticated cynicism he expresses most negative opinions about the LSE, inserting them into everything that could possibly be discussed. He always tells the LSE how poorly everyone speaks of him, about his work, his methods of leadership, about poor opinions of his professional and intellectual level, and of course needless to say of his ethical level, how everyone is hurt and offended by him, how he has many enemies and how all these enemies will pounce on him as soon as he Yesenin - his faithful friend and protector - leaves Stierlitz”
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Oh

I just remember this which of course doesn’t at all sound like EII- positivist me

“ As to the intuitive measures, here the IEI actively suppresses the LSE, systematically and deliberately undermining his self-esteem. With sophisticated cynicism he expresses most negative opinions about the LSE, inserting them into everything that could possibly be discussed. He always tells the LSE how poorly everyone speaks of him, about his work, his methods of leadership, about poor opinions of his professional and intellectual level, and of course needless to say of his ethical level, how everyone is hurt and offended by him, how he has many enemies and how all these enemies will pounce on him as soon as he Yesenin - his faithful friend and protector - leaves Stierlitz”
    IEI is a bit complex in that they are, by definition, Positivist types in the dichotomies, but they often carry a melancholic heart that may shroud this. Thus, they often mistype as enneagram 4s too, when mostly 85% of them are truly 9w1s with a 4 heart fix. They are similar in fashion to EII in this way- EII often appears like a prude because they are both Ij stubborn and NF dainty, people often accuse them of being self righteous and this is something they also share with the other Rational NF type, EIE (I am sometimes called self righteous by very rigid in thought people when I do not consider myself that way personally, because even though I do chase fame and attention at times, I do not usually mean to come off as pretentious [though it gets complex THERE too, all Beta NFs are complex paradoxes to some degree but EIE is the master of this ] and I take offense to that because I do not value or seek Fi when it comes down to it I simply am aware of things most people are not -consciously, as we all are subconsciously- and I try to use it for good even if others may think I’m selfish and using it for bad).

Back on the subject, opposing Quadra pairs always share the same Negativist or Positivist alignments: in this example, IEI & LSI are both Positivist just as EII & SLI are both Positivist, even though they may not often appear to be whichever dichotomy they lie on due to individual function or enneagram type influence. Opposing Quadras often have more in common in a paradoxical way than we would like to admit.

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I have some counterpoints to the IEI typing:

- I am TERRIBLE at predicting events, I just have no idea what am I doing 90% of the time, the rest 10% is the time when I read my Tarot trying to predict what might happen
    - it takes me a while to "get" the essence/vibe/meaning of a certain situation so I would rather think Ni here is in my Role function, not the main one
    - I am really terrible at writing poems and fiction while I also feel like it's all I can do (I know, paradox)
    - I feel intimidated by Se (even though I enjoy company of Se ego people) rather than feel energized/motivated by it, it's more paralyzing or revolting to me and I'd rather not use it, but I kinda feel like I cannot use it well because it all feels out of control and messy
    - the fact that I am interested in the new age/occult/esoteric does not mean I value Ni!!!

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you daydream? if yes how often?
    Do you have a mental visual imaginary?
    Have you created imaginary worlds?

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I have some counterpoints to the IEI typing:

- I am TERRIBLE at predicting events, I just have no idea what am I doing 90% of the time, the rest 10% is the time when I read my Tarot trying to predict what might happen
    - it takes me a while to "get" the essence/vibe/meaning of a certain situation so I would rather think Ni here is in my Role function, not the main one
    - I am really terrible at writing poems and fiction while I also feel like it's all I can do (I know, paradox)
    - I feel intimidated by Se (even though I enjoy company of Se ego people) rather than feel energized/motivated by it, it's more paralyzing or revolting to me and I'd rather not use it, but I kinda feel like I cannot use it well because it all feels out of control and messy
    - the fact that I am interested in the new age/occult/esoteric does not mean I value Ni!!!
    Hey, I just thought I’d chime in. Hopefully my take helps even just a little (or may be more confusing!)

So, I was typed by Gulenko as an IEI Harmonising. That said I have had others see me as EII or SEI so maybe my examples aren’t going to be the purest representation of an IEI as depicted in the community. I digress; my prediction powers are pretty flakey. Sometimes I see a worst case scenario and yup, jumped to the completely wrong conclusion. Or other times I can guess what is happening next or what is going on at the heart of matters, and I’m right. Either way, my mind is like orientated towards figuring out what is coming or what is really occurring. I think the “Ni is superpowers prediction skills. Psychics through and through” stereotype is really detrimental because it feels like a mental pressure that in order to be a “True Ni” you have to see visions come to life (and if the things you visualise and feel don’t come to pass then it means you can’t be Ni leads - which is with all due respect a lot of rubbish!!!) So I would suggest not to discount IEI because you feel inadequate at predicting events. Doesn’t mean you can’t be IEI if you feel that everything else fits.

In terms of “getting” situations, for me personally it can either take me a time to get a grasp or I’ll pick it up immediately. But a bit like my point above, my mind is orientated to seek the “getting”. I’m not really sure though on how SEIs use Ni, or if any bonefide IEIs have a different take (I’ll always be seen as the budget 5 pence Diet Coke rip off Slim Brown Fizzy Soda �� and maybe not even IEI at all) But my understanding is that “getting” situations immediately is not a pre-requisite for IEI...

In regards to poetry...well anyone can write and enjoy writing beautiful words! There’s some SEI writers online who write beautifully rich and profound works. It can be so tempting to take one anecdote like “terrible at writing poems” and applying it as being type relate, however that’s how you can get stuck in rabbit holes, finding new evidence and reasonings as to why you are or aren’t a type. I write some poems and short stories but I am so perfectionist with my writing and these days don’t write so much. I’ve always felt shy at sharing my work, but at the same time I recall as a child being so uplifted when a teacher or fellow students read my work and praised it. I write mostly for me, what I feel inspired to write, and I do hope others like my take but I don’t factor them in as the audience as such, not until it comes to me sharing my work and I’m like “please like my indulgent drivel!!!”

Se; hmmm it’s so hard to understand right? I don’t know how to really explain my relationship to it well. I find it hard to push through and manifest motivation and plough on ahead. Just be, move, get things done, get life moving, be confident in asserting boundaries and mobilising others, telling them what needs to be done and how. It’s just all foreign to me. And I’ve made my peace with that, if that makes sense? I often feel physically detached from the moment, from reality. I wish I could be more dynamic and a part of events and just let go. I’d probably be a happier and less anxious person. But instead I seep into my own thoughts and feelings, going off on mental tangents in my mind and then snap back to reality for a second like “wait...how did I drive here???” Or “huh? Since when did the scaffold get removed?” (To which colleagues replied it was the night before the scaffolding went). Like I said, I’ve made peace with those flaws of mine, that I appear wishy washy and overly meek and mild at times. I know I can make concentrated efforts to assert boundaries, to be more proactive in my life. I know I won’t be the best at that stuff but that it’s ok. I’d rather not deal with it and have someone else take on those roles, but I have to trust in my own way I’ll be able to cope.

although I have felt I was EII and maybe my relation to Se is more Polr than suggestive so maybe my take on Se is not really helpful, sorry.

I definitely agree that being interested in the new age/occult doesn’t equal Ni value!! I’ve heard of some SFs who like tarot for example because they like having a higher power to trust, rather than them having to think too much about.

Best of luck with your typing journey. Like I said before, I was Gulenko typed as IEI-H although in Socionics circles have been suggested to be EII or SEI as an alternative; I’ve been told I have very Si vibes rather than Ni! But then again, there is a lot of bias in the circles in regards to Ni/Se being brutish and Si/Ne being soft bunnies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast