Thread: Why ESE for me?

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why ESE for me?

I closed my other type me thread, but for those of you that think ESE for me, I want you to explain your reasoning as in depth as possible. & not just "a vibe" or "you seem more expressive than logical". Or at least expand on that.
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    3w2 7w8 8w9 so/sp (The Mover & Shaker)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury | Cancer midheaven
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

& don't say me mentioning food as a reason for being a Si user.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> I want you to explain your reasoning as in depth as possible

You have no qualification to evaluate arguments correctly.

The only good way to understand own correct type is: to study the typology theory, to type people IRL until you'll get fiting to IR theory. It's easier when you know most possible types.
    After you'll be able to understand your correct type, arguments said to you and will have data enough to be sure in your type.

For J you are not enough stable. J types think and then act based on this. While you, as example, make several answers on a single message. You create a typing theme, not get assured type but anyway remove standard typing info about yourself, then create another theme for explanations why people think something based on the info you've removed before. J types are more reasonable. They also have better structure in talking, with lesser a flood of thoughts impression.

ESE is close to SEI. You are on correct way.
    Read Filatova's book.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

The only good way to understand own correct type is: to study the typology theory, to type people IRL until you'll get fiting to IR theory. It's easier when you know most possible types.
    After you'll be able to understand your correct type, arguments said to you and will have data enough to be sure in your type.

For J you are not enough stable. J types think and then act based on this. While you, as example, make several answers on a single message. You create a typing theme, not get assured type but anyway remove standard typing info about yourself, then create another theme for explanations why people think something based on the info you've removed before. J types are more reasonable. They also have better structure in talking, with lesser a flood of thoughts impression.

Read Filatova's book.
    So you do think I'm a J type or you don't? Because ESE & SEI are both J types? Aren't they?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something funny that happened today. I was getting lunch at panera & this guy comes in screaming because he placed his order ahead of time & somehow his order got lost. He was seriously loud af & flipping out. I say loudly "I don't understand. Do you think yelling's going to magically make your order appear? Because that's not going to get you your food any quicker." He continues to go on & on. He ends up saying "you'd be mad too if it was you." I go "& this is why I don't work customer service." The girl behind the counter cracked a smile (I could tell even with her mask on). The whole time I just stare this dude down. After he leaves, I just bust out laughing.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read Filatova's book.
    I keep saying I'm impulsive. I guess people just don't listen, & that goes over their heads though.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read Filatova's book.
    I don't think before I act a lot of times. I actually run into trouble for it. I've been told by one of my friends that I have no filter. He goes "I know because I don't have a filter either, but you should try & control that."
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read Filatova's book.
    I mean, I just started to somewhat study socionics but I've been studying mbti & enneagram for yrs. I usually guess everyone's type irl in both of those correctly, or at least I'm pretty close to their test results. So it's not like I don't know typology, if that's what you're implying.

Didn't say I had qualifications to evaluate (what would be qualifications anyway?). But I can probe people on their thinking/opinions for me. & it at least gives me further info to go on & consider. Also, I don't see why I can't rebut what people suggest?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He ends up saying "you'd be mad too if it was you." I go "& this is why I don't work customer service."
    As a person who worked five years in customer service let me tell u that when rude customers happen you just laugh it off because you're so busy with orders you kinda shut off all your feelings about rude and loud ppl like that. I mean you don't even really have the feelings in the first place, you just easily tank it. This Karen once tried to get me fired because I couldn't just magically create her stupid banana split with my hands (I can do that in my stories NOT real life of course) and I just laughed it off. (I was completely innocent and my manager of course defended me and the Karen just walked away in a huff, defeated.)

From an outsider perspective before I got the job at the ice cream store I would think "I would never be able to handle somebody like that lol I'm so shy and sensitive!" But once you're in the thick of it you just don't give a fuck. And I say this as a very highly emotionally sensitive IEI person. When somebody is rude or hateful you're just like 'okay whatever. Next!'

It's much more harder working with a co-worker you don't really get along with. For me anyway. I could handle 'the public' just fine. Maybe it had to do something with my good Fe, I don't know. And customers really didn't try to play Te power play games and trips on you from the inside like competitive co-workers do.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

As a person who worked five years in customer service let me tell u that when rude customers happen you just laugh it off because you're so busy with orders you kinda shut off all your feelings about rude and loud ppl like that. I mean you don't even really have the feelings in the first place, you just easily tank it. This Karen once tried to get me fired because I couldn't just magically create her stupid banana split with my hands (I can do that in my stories NOT real life of course) and I just laughed it off. (I was completely innocent and my manager of course defended me and the Karen just walked away in a huff, defeated.)

From an outsider perspective before I got the job at the ice cream store I would think "I would never be able to handle somebody like that lol I'm so shy and sensitive!" But once you're in the thick of it you just don't give a fuck. And I say this as a very highly emotionally sensitive IEI person. When somebody is rude or hateful you're just like 'okay whatever. Next!'

It's much more harder working with a co-worker you don't really get along with. For me anyway. I could handle 'the public' just fine. Maybe it had to do something with my good Fe, I don't know. And customers really didn't try to play Te power play games and trips on you from the inside like competitive co-workers do.

Will agree that co workers that don't like you are worse because you have to deal with them in a more on going way, but I used to work in restaurants & it's 100% something that I will never do again personally.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time a customer was really mean to me at Borders for no reason and I had to go to the back room to cry. Co-worker issues is far worse though, I agree.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

*hugs @thegreenfaerie * Sorry you had to put up with that person. Growing up I was bullied so much that I think it desensitized me to things in a way. Not that I recommend it, it was horrible and ppl should definitely be kinder.

I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*hugs @thegreenfaerie * Sorry you had to put up with that person. Growing up I was bullied so much that I think it desensitized me to things in a way. Not that I recommend it, it was horrible and ppl should definitely be kinder.
    lol it's okay, it was a very long time ago, like, 2006/2007. i probably grew from it as well.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    One time a customer was really mean to me at Borders for no reason and I had to go to the back room to cry. Co-worker issues is far worse though, I agree.
    Been there. I've also actually went up to tables crying while working as a server. Gotten panic attacks too, which is the main reason why I never want to do those type of jobs again.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read Filatova's book.
    How do you take into account ADHD/ADD in relation to J types? Or impulsive tendencies unrelated to cognition? unrelated to cognition meaning, perhaps from trauma or upbringing. For example, a person with an opiate addiction can still be a J type, in my opinion, even if their behaviors may indicate otherwise.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    How do you take into account ADHD/ADD in relation to J types? Or impulsive tendencies unrelated to cognition? unrelated to cognition meaning, perhaps from trauma or upbringing. For example, a person with an opiate addiction can still be a J type, in my opinion, even if their behaviors may indicate otherwise.
    These are questions I've wondered too.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    I closed my other type me thread, but for those of you that think ESE for me, I want you to explain your reasoning as in depth as possible. & not just "a vibe" or "you seem more expressive than logical". Or at least expand on that.
    Will you upload a VI video?

TIM
    miscarriage
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    So you do think I'm a J type or you don't? Because ESE & SEI are both J types? Aren't they?
    SEI is a P type: SEI, better known as irrational. MBTI flipped the J/P dichotomies for 'introverted' types. In Socionics, every type that leads with a rational (Judging) function is a rational, and every type that leads with an irrational (Perceiving) function is an irrational. Makes more sense to me.
    凸(`△´+)