She was definitely an extravert and member of the NT Researcher Club. I was thinking ILE-Ti because her husband, Peter III, seemed like an ESI-Fi and they conflicted with each other. She was aggressive like an LIE, but are LIE women ever that powerful and prudent and good at being leaders? I don't think so. And there are plenty of ILE-Ti who are aggressive and power seeking and good at being powerful (Se is their role function)... strong, dominant ILE-Ti leader women give me so many erections even more than ones who aren't leaders (Kimberly Kane is one such sexy dominant, aggressive ILE-Ti who has lead groups; some people might not think ILE-Ti can be really aggressive and domineering since they're members of the Alpha Quadra but ILE-Ti women can be quite domineering and even violent; they're pretty frequent among psychiatric nurses; if ILE-Ti women are left handed that may strengthen their anger and make them more willing to be confrontational, like initiating confrontations). I'm open to LIE for her type, but it doesn't seem super likely.

WSS lists her as SEE, but I don't think SEE are ever as technical as she was.