TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Can we diagnose sol?

@Sol

What is wrong with him? Anyone have a diagnosis?

An example of his latest post which I find puzzling and slightly idiotic

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1395364
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think this forum is a proper place to diagnose anyone. Moreover, if sol causes you problems, you should report it to moderators, not bring it around like this (I mean, like making a thread about it publicly in this section, when at the very least it should be in a different section and written with more detail/support/evidence - I could help you if I find some free time, others probably as well). I know he was reported multiple times, yet mods or owners don't seem to react, which is a shame. Sol himself has stated that he was banned from about every Russian forum he attended (for 'spreading the Truth'; he then deleted that statement). I know you are angry, but this is not a good method.

Some basic rules and decency should be kept, other things are as you wish, but some should be kept.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I am glad this is locked. I am sorry if you feel hurt by him but this encourages group bullying of a forum member and I know Sol and some of his comments have offended people but still, I don't think anybody deserves to be cyberbullied out of revenge.

If you want to create threads about forum members please do it in a more neutral or positive way.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's Russian.