Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HSP a.k.a. Highly Sensitive Person

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default HSP a.k.a. Highly Sensitive Person

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...nsitive-person

Wondering who else relates to being an HSP, i.e. highly sensitive person. I'd heard of it before, but never gave it too much thought, until I went through a checklist recently and I was like, "holy shit" I checked about 28 out of 30. Does anyone else relate to this or consider themselves HSP? Wondering how it relates to type.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can relate, and I think it's mostly connected to valued introverted sensing. You can just handle it better when being older.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bolded means I relate:

Category One: Sensitivity About Oneself

1. Often has difficulty letting go of negative thoughts and emotions

2. Frequently feels physical symptoms (i.e. stress or headache) when something unpleasant happens during the day

3. Often has bad days that affect eating and/or sleeping habits in an unhealthy way, such as eating or sleeping too much or too little

4. Often experiences tension or anxiety

5. Tends to “beat oneself up” when falling short of own expectations

6. Is afraid of rejection, even in relatively minor situations

7. Compares self with others often (in physical, relational, social, work, financial, or other scenarios), and experiences unhappy feelings from negative social comparison

8. Often feels anger or resentment about situations in life or in society which seem unjust, aggravating, or simply annoying

Category Two: Sensitivity About Others

9. Often thinks/worries about what others are thinking

10. Tends to take things personally

11. Finds it difficult, when triggered by relatively small unpleasantness with people, to just “let it go”

12. Feels hurt easily

13. Often hides negative feelings, believing they are too strong, turbulent, embarrassing or vulnerable to share; keeps a lot of negative emotions inside

14. Alternatively, often discusses negative emotions with others because there’s a lot of “drama” in one’s life

15. Has a hard time accepting critical feedback, even when it's given reasonably and constructively

16. Often feels like people are judgmental, even when there’s no strong evidence

17. Often overreacts to real or perceived slights and provocations

18. Often feels awkward in group situations and feels unable to be oneself

19. Feels self-conscious in romantically intimate situations; excessively worries about partner’s approval; is unreasonably afraid of being judged or rejected by partner

Category Three: Sensitivity About One’s Environment

20. Feels uncomfortable in large public crowds, in a room full of people talking, or when too many things are occurring simultaneously

21. Feels uncomfortable when exposed to bright lights, loud sounds, or certain strong scents

22. Startles easily at sudden noises, fast traffic, or other unpleasant surprises

23. Often feels upset when watching or reading negative news in the media. Dislikes “shock” entertainment (i.e. intensely scary or violent shows)

24. Often feels unhappy when following people’s posts on social media

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I can relate, and I think it's mostly connected to valued introverted sensing. You can just handle it better when being older.
    Yeah, I could definitely see that on some of the more emotional aspects/patterns of thinking. What about the startle response stuff though or sensitivity to sounds, lights and the like? I startle very easy when someone approaches it when I'm not expecting it, like I legit get scared and jump, not sure how one corrects that really lol.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm fairly clueless it seems. I do not notice how caffeine affects me etc. I don't really seem to appreciate my own feelings in groups I can be pretty loud but something less feelery about others and pretty keen on that. I have heightened style towards self observation but I'm also out of touch with my body. But something clicks like unexpected stimuli that can be seen as a threat but not really that jumpy about music etc.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    I'm fairly clueless it seems. I do not notice how caffeine affects me etc. I don't really seem to appreciate my own feelings in groups I can be pretty loud but something less feelery about others and pretty keen on that. I have heightened style towards self observation but I'm also out of touch with my body. But something clicks like unexpected stimuli that can be seen as a threat but not really that jumpy about music etc.
    Yeah. I can't detect what effect coffee has on me either. I can sleep after drinking coffee no problem :/... also as shown above the Category Three: Sensitivity About One’s Environment .. is not a problem.

Usually I'm lost when it is about how other ppl perceive me or in social situations where I have no idea wtf to do.. so I just default to casual & don't pick up on rules and etiquette. When ppl point it out to me it sucks.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bolded means I relate:

2. Frequently feels physical symptoms (i.e. stress or headache) when something unpleasant happens during the day

3. Often has bad days that affect eating and/or sleeping habits in an unhealthy way, such as eating or sleeping too much or too little

7. Compares self with others often (in physical, relational, social, work, financial, or other scenarios), and experiences unhappy feelings from negative social comparison

8. Often feels anger or resentment about situations in life or in society which seem unjust, aggravating, or simply annoying

11. Finds it difficult, when triggered by relatively small unpleasantness with people, to just “let it go”

12. Feels hurt easily

13. Often hides negative feelings, believing they are too strong, turbulent, embarrassing or vulnerable to share; keeps a lot of negative emotions inside

14. Alternatively, often discusses negative emotions with others because there’s a lot of “drama” in one’s life

15. Has a hard time accepting critical feedback, even when it's given reasonably and constructively – maybe, probably definitely sometimes, but not always?

16. Often feels like people are judgmental, even when there’s no strong evidence

19. Feels self-conscious in romantically intimate situations; excessively worries about partner’s approval; is unreasonably afraid of being judged or rejected by partner -early on yes, later on maybe not so much depending

20. Feels uncomfortable in large public crowds, in a room full of people talking, or when too many things are occurring simultaneously

21. Feels uncomfortable when exposed to bright lights, loud sounds, or certain strong scents – Absolutely to all 3. I recently bought a bunch of new stuff (wallet, makeup bags) and washed my backpack many times because there was this cinnamon gum scent on everything that was bothering me.

22. Startles easily at sudden noises, fast traffic, or other unpleasant surprises – all the time

23. Often feels upset when watching or reading negative news in the media. Dislikes “shock” entertainment (i.e. intensely scary or violent shows) – Absolutely to the first. I don’t know that I’m very scared of scary of violent shows though, I mean in a normal sort of way I probably am. This is the only one I haven’t fully related to with HSP.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    What about the startle response stuff though or sensitivity to sounds, lights and the like?
    I was nearly unable to vist music clubs or loud concerts without wearing foam earplugs, and was easily perturbable by bright flickering lights. Nowadays I can handle this a little better.

I startle very easy when someone approaches it when I'm not expecting it...
    I need some time to adjust myself to people I've never met before.

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    I do not notice how caffeine affects me etc.
    Some sources state that it'll take 15 minutes until somebody feels the effect of caffeine, for me it's more like 4 or 5 minutes.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was nearly unable to vist music clubs or loud concerts without wearing foam earplugs, and was easily perturbable by bright flickering lights. Nowadays I can handle this a little better.

I need some time to adjust myself to people I've never met before.
    It happens with people I know very well lol (and ones I don't). I'll have to consider more on the comfort level to said people and see if that is a factor.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's weird though, is it seems like I remain calm in crisis situations. I guess there is more of a sense of duty and seriousness there, protectiveness in which I believe I remain calm. I think a lot of HSP would probably be calmer though overall? I'm neurotic and have flare-ups for example, irritability, but I don't scream at people. Screaming at people is really weird behavior to me. I bet a lot of HSP wouldn't be the screaming type, lol.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I guess I do raise my voice when I get stern sometimes, like with my dog when she's misbehaving and probably in serious fights with loved ones, but it doesn't turn into screaming or losing physical control.

I don't think I would bother HSP people because I am one, so I have a lot of empathy there. I really dislike pushiness too, trying to push someone into something they are clearly very uncomfortable with. Leave the people alone man

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to relate, I don't anymore.
    What happened? I ain't got a single clue.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I can relate to all of them lol. I remember when I first heard about HSP, I related a lot to it and read up on it, but it’s been a while.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It probably fits me..... I don't need the checklist. I'm just like, Yep.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Just wanna try this thing.

4.Often experiences tension or anxiety

6.Is afraid of rejection, even in relatively minor situations

7.Compares self with others often (in physical, relational, social, work, financial, or other scenarios), and experiences unhappy feelings from negative social comparison

12. Feels hurt easily

13.Often hides negative feelings, believing they are too strong, turbulent, embarrassing or vulnerable to share; keeps a lot of negative emotions inside

15. Has a hard time accepting critical feedback, even when it's given reasonably and constructively

19. Feels self-conscious in romantically intimate situations; excessively worries about partner’s approval; is unreasonably afraid of being judged or rejected by partner

21. Feels uncomfortable when exposed to bright lights, loud sounds, or certain strong scents

22. Startles easily at sudden noises, fast traffic, or other unpleasant surprises

23. Often feels upset when watching or reading negative news in the media. Dislikes “shock” entertainment (i.e. intensely scary or violent shows)

Some of these were kinda true and I didn't bold them cuz it was a matter of trying to discern if they were more true for me than for others because they seem pretty normal. (Like getting upset while looking at social media posts lmao)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Just wanna try this thing.

6.Is afraid of rejection, even in relatively minor situations

7.Compares self with others often (in physical, relational, social, work, financial, or other scenarios), and experiences unhappy feelings from negative social comparison

12. Feels hurt easily

13.Often hides negative feelings, believing they are too strong, turbulent, embarrassing or vulnerable to share; keeps a lot of negative emotions inside

Some of these were kinda true and I didn't bold them cuz it was a matter of trying to discern if they were more true for me than for others because they seem pretty normal. (Like getting upset while looking at social media posts lmao)
    Lol, yeah I definitely agree some of these are pretty common to most people. I had a different one with 30 different points I liked better, but I was too lazy to find it

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    It probably fits me..... I don't need the checklist. I'm just like, Yep.
    Lmao, I feel that hard. I used to visit this site way back a lot - http://ptypes.com/ It's when I first learned I was of the melancholic temperament. I don't see it now upon glancing, but I remember each of the character disorders had the healthier version attached to them and for avoidant it was "sensitive personality type". Seemed to fit like a glove at the time. "Sensitive" is basically my middle name.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have 15 or 16 of the 24 traits (and all 8 of them in the first category), but i am very sensitive to rejection in emotional and sexual relations so that's one of like a million reasons why i just never ask anyone out (i'm not super fond of my duals, and that has to do with my strong if officially unvalued Si, but it's like i value Si anyway as i've always cared about my bodily sensations, aesthetics, and wanted nothing ugly, and all good aesthetics, beautiful things for good sensations and i worry that i won't have only beautiful things always in the future; and LIE don't like farting it's something I picked up on before I started reading about socionics while I love it when people fart depending on how it smells of course, yet ILE-Ti usually love farting and they're my conflictor; a female ILE-Ti I had tried to befriend, to court, but she hated me and had great smelling farts, my cousin ILE-Ti, a male, had terrible smelling farts, but frequent good smelling farts from whatever girlfriend i am to have are necessary to the relationship, no relationship is worthwhile w/o all of those). I don't know if it's related to my ASD, but I've always had the traits of an HSP and strong but seemingly valued Si... I think HSP are just part of temperament and some (sub)types are more prone to them than others.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 06-25-2020 at 02:48 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    i have 15 or 16 of the 24 traits (and all 8 of them in the first category), but i am very sensitive to rejection in emotional and sexual relations so that's one of like a million reasons why i just never ask anyone out (i'm not super fond of my duals, and that has to do with my strong if officially unvalued Si, but it's like i value Si anyway as i've always cared about my bodily sensations, aesthetics, and wanted nothing ugly, and all good aesthetics, beautiful things for good sensations and i worry that i won't have only beautiful things always in the future; and LIE don't like farting it's something I picked up on before I started reading about socionics while I love it when people fart depending on how it smells of course, yet ILE-Ti usually love farting and they're my conflictor; a female ILE-Ti I had tried to befriend, to court, but she hated me and had great smelling farts, my cousin ILE-Ti, a male, had terrible smelling farts, but frequent good smelling farts from whatever girlfriend i am to have are necessary to the relationship, no relationship is worthwhile w/o all of those). I don't know if it's related to my ASD, but I've always had the traits of an HSP and strong but seemingly valued Si... I think HSP are just part of temperament and some (sub)types are more prone to them than others.
    Interesting response my dude. I have to say I relate to the LIE on this one though. I know I'm a bit uptight on some things. Yeah I was thinking of ASD with some of these traits. I had a friend with ASD once and we were talking about how social anxiety, which can relate to HSP also on some of the traits, had some crossover with ASD, even though in reality social anxiety was more of a hyper-awareness of others whereas with ASD there was more a lack of awareness. Social anxiety could lead to things that look ASD'ish due to their lack of any social exposure (and therefore not knowing how to act properly in certain situations) and ASD could lead to social anxiety traits due to frequently getting in trouble for their inappropriate behavior. Kind of switched topics there.

So are you saying you are ESI with a valued demonstrative IE?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

5. Tends to “beat oneself up” when falling short of own expectations<--IDK what it means.

6.Is afraid of rejection, even in relatively minor situations <---I don't think I'm afraid but I can feel rejection of minor situations. I don't necessarily care about it.

10. Tends to take things personally<---more or less. It depends and not necessarily. I give .5

11. Finds it difficult, when triggered by relatively small unpleasantness with people, to just “let it go” <--also .5

12. Feels hurt easily

13.Often hides negative feelings, believing they are too strong, turbulent, embarrassing or vulnerable to share; keeps a lot of negative emotions inside<--.5

18. Often feels awkward in group situations and feels unable to be oneself<-- Also .5, I still acting like myself, I tend to quickly get out of the group situations when I start to feel awkward.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree. Two people I know who are HSP are IEI and LIE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've anecdotally known a few people people who typed themselves INFP in MBTI and said the HSP thing seemed relatable. I'd type them EII.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I disagree. Two people I know who are HSP are IEI and LIE
    Please don't get me wrong. My statement is an unproven hypothesis, but there are no statistics today about the connection between HSP and cognitive functions.
    Unless somebody does some research take my statement as based on my intution.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i relate to it more the older I get. but I also remember things from when I was little like crying when family members were being hostile towards eachother, not even in the words but just the energy. that sounds pretty normal though.

12. Feels hurt easily
    13. Often hides negative feelings, believing they are too strong, turbulent, embarrassing or vulnerable to share; keeps a lot of negative emotions inside - only around people I dont know well

24. Often feels unhappy when following people’s posts on social media - this makes no sense

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    i relate to it more the older I get.
    Interestingly for me it's the exact opposite. The older I get the less I can relate to being a HSP. My physical pain sensitivity has decreased. When I remember my perceived degree of anxiety seeing a dentist when I was younger...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please don't get me wrong. My statement is an unproven hypothesis, but there are no statistics today about the connection between HSP and cognitive functions.
    Unless somebody does some research take my statement as based on my intution.
    Right. And...I am countering the statement based on anecdotes, examples I have encountered, and my intuitions that your hypothesis must be incorrect.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was diagnosed as being this when I was younger too lol

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have sensitive nipples

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh and yeah personality wise i'm also super sensitive but just when it comes to feelings and stuff :(

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trashman View Post
    i have sensitive nipples
    me too

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me too
    nice

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interestingly for me it's the exact opposite. The older I get the less I can relate to being a HSP. My physical pain sensitivity has decreased. When I remember my perceived degree of anxiety seeing a dentist when I was younger...
    I think I'm the same as maniac actually on the physical pain front. Seems when I was younger I thought I had decent pain tolerance. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled out in my 30's I got some dry sockets and evidently it should have hurt more than it did, but I am squeamish to certain things, like today when I had to get my sutures out. A couple things more recently that were not supposed to hurt too much did hurt me quite a bit. I hate getting my blood drawn too :/

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the literature I have read on the matter, it seems like a stamp anyone can give themselves to rationalize their inability to cope with life. I mean, the sheer number of types of High Sensitivity is staggering.

Fortunately, this fashion trend has already passed. It is soooo 2013 to be Highly Sensitive. I understand gender identity disorders are all the rage nowadays.

On a different subject: anyone been listening to the lastest Khruangbin album already? Sounds fun, doesn't it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by consentingadult; 06-26-2020 at 07:33 AM.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I checked about 28 out of 30.
    Either you are a freak of nature, or this test is just full of shitty Forer-effect questions.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ETA: just today there was a comic strip in a Dutch paper today. The comic is called 'Sigmund', a psychologist:

The comic is saying this: The woman asks how she can change her character, as she is dissatisfied with her personality. To which Sigmund replies that she shouldn't worry, because once she reaches 50, she will more or less automatically become more honest, relaxed and kind. Bewildered she cries "But I'm only 30!" He tells her to be patient. And privately concludes the young always want everything fast.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are you an Highly Asshole Person?

1. Do you scam people into thinking there is something wrong with their natural human feelings of sensitivity in order to make more money in your shitty career?

I mean my point is, I do relate to a lot of this but it's sketchy to me to put a bow on it like this as it sort of implies a natural sense of victimhood and like you can't also be both a huge asshole and have these traits at the same time. For example It's sort of natural and human/awkward to feel like you can't be yourself in group situations. Most normal people feel that way, and only weird asshole authoritative ppl feel really comfortable in stuff like that - as they aren't even really 'being themselves' anyway, they are being paid to tell people what to do and exploit vulnerabilities for their own benefit. It doesn't necessarily mean you should use that label for yourself- but I guess if it's so extreme it's hurting ur life maybe it could be helpful for some.

I question the Powers That Be that get authority to decide what constitutes as 'Highly.'

And yes, a lot of those questions are very Forer-effect y.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to read through this thread soon, but I am just responding to the OP for now. Yes, I studied that sometime ago, not recently, but it at the time it was immediately very clear that I fall in the HSP spectrum. So it's not just "I"-folk, it can be "E", too. Though IEE are the most introverted E's they say... (I originally typed myself as MBTI INFP, till I learned more about what MBTI typing really is, and how it works, and it became clear then that I was in fact ENFP. I am an extrovert who grew up in a predominantly introvert family, where my introvert tendencies were reinforced and the extrovert ones discouraged.

___
    [Looking over the list of 24, I can see how I have changed over time, and I realize that the years I researched it, I was in a marriage with a narcissist husband (having no idea about narcissism, or verbal or emotional abuse, but living and coping immersed daily in that reality). Also I had a spiritual healing in fall of 2012 that change me dramatically and for good. Sometime I will take the quiz for how I am now now, and reflect also on what I might have answered back then. Life is so much more peaceful with my dual husband, and I often reflect on how amazing it is to live this way, peaceably, and not with constant hurt and anxiety. Which make me curious - could HSP sometimes be situational, like a part of difficult periods of our lives?]
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 07-01-2020 at 03:49 AM. Reason: extra thought
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Bolded means I relate:...
    8 out of 24 sounds more like "sometimes sensitive" : )
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well I relate to the first two categories in the article @thegreenfaerie (sensitivity about oneself and about others) but not to the third one (sensitivity about one's environment). In the first two categories, I identify with almost every point but in the third one maybe one, or two points max.

I suspect they are actually different forms of sensitivity: emotional vs acute senses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast