Threaded View

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to read through this thread soon, but I am just responding to the OP for now. Yes, I studied that sometime ago, not recently, but it at the time it was immediately very clear that I fall in the HSP spectrum. So it's not just "I"-folk, it can be "E", too. Though IEE are the most introverted E's they say... (I originally typed myself as MBTI INFP, till I learned more about what MBTI typing really is, and how it works, and it became clear then that I was in fact ENFP. I am an extrovert who grew up in a predominantly introvert family, where my introvert tendencies were reinforced and the extrovert ones discouraged.

___
    [Looking over the list of 24, I can see how I have changed over time, and I realize that the years I researched it, I was in a marriage with a narcissist husband (having no idea about narcissism, or verbal or emotional abuse, but living and coping immersed daily in that reality). Also I had a spiritual healing in fall of 2012 that change me dramatically and for good. Sometime I will take the quiz for how I am now now, and reflect also on what I might have answered back then. Life is so much more peaceful with my dual husband, and I often reflect on how amazing it is to live this way, peaceably, and not with constant hurt and anxiety. Which make me curious - could HSP sometimes be situational, like a part of difficult periods of our lives?]
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 07-01-2020 at 03:49 AM. Reason: extra thought
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"