Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 117 of 117

Thread: Makeup and Beauty

  1. #81
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Poptart, Yes I do!

    Blushes
    1.) ARTDECO Blushes- I really like their blushes. Very pigmented and great for different tones. Number 18- Beige Rose blush is my all time favorite. I like it because it is great for both blush and contour.
    2.) Maybelline Cheek Heat- Great cheap liquid/gel blush. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way and it blends well. You don't need a brush if you don't want to. You just need to be a little careful for not overdoing it. Easily found at the drugstore too.
    3.) The Balm blushes- I have never heard much about this brand but, they have really good blushes. Pigmented, great colour selection and they last a long time. The Cindy-lou Maninizer was my go to blush for a long time before I have to get rid of it because it was so old. They can be a bit expensive but they have like a site wide half-off event once/twice a year.
    4.) Nars Blushes- Cult classics. I know a lot of people like the Orgasm blush but I prefer the Deep Throat blush personally.
    5.) Milani Luminoso- Another cult classic. Milani has a smaller range of blushes but are all beautiful.

    Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Rare beauty blushes, Glossier cloud paint blushes, tarte blushes, Kaja blushes.

    Bronzers

    1.) Mac Bronzing Powder- It's been my got too as its not too dark or light for me. It is more luminous and I prefer that for my bronzers.
    2.) Marc Jacobs Luminous Bricks- Okay, so this is one of my favorite bronzers but, it is being discontinued due to Marc Jacobs Beauty ending their makeup contract so they are trying to sell off remaining stock right now. I know a lot of people really rave about thier bronzer's in general. Right now, I know a lot of their stuff is half off.
    3.) Benfit Bronzers- People swear by the Hoola bronzer. It is a good matte bronzer. I really like it but,I am not a huge fan when it comes to matte and last time I bought it, the shade range was much smaller. Benifit also has really good blushes too. I have never tried them personally, but I have heard good things.
    4.) Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer- Really great! sheer and more so matte. You kinda need to work at it but it is beautiful! It is scented so if you don't like scent then I would not recomend. It is considered a cult classic and was big back in the day.

    Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Nars Bronzer and the Fenty Bronzer.

    Do not buy the Iconic London Sheer Liquid Bronzer, its been one of the few makeup regrets I have had in a long time of buying. The undertone is strange and it's awkward to use.

    Hope this helps!

  2. #82
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,439
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @Poptart, Yes I do!

    Blushes
    1.) ARTDECO Blushes- I really like their blushes. Very pigmented and great for different tones. Number 18- Beige Rose blush is my all time favorite. I like it because it is great for both blush and contour.
    2.) Maybelline Cheek Heat- Great cheap liquid/gel blush. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way and it blends well. You don't need a brush if you don't want to. You just need to be a little careful for not overdoing it. Easily found at the drugstore too.
    3.) The Balm blushes- I have never heard much about this brand but, they have really good blushes. Pigmented, great colour selection and they last a long time. The Cindy-lou Maninizer was my go to blush for a long time before I have to get rid of it because it was so old. They can be a bit expensive but they have like a site wide half-off event once/twice a year.
    4.) Nars Blushes- Cult classics. I know a lot of people like the Orgasm blush but I prefer the Deep Throat blush personally.
    5.) Milani Luminoso- Another cult classic. Milani has a smaller range of blushes but are all beautiful.

    Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Rare beauty blushes, Glossier cloud paint blushes, tarte blushes, Kaja blushes.

    Bronzers

    1.) Mac Bronzing Powder- It's been my got too as its not too dark or light for me. It is more luminous and I prefer that for my bronzers.
    2.) Marc Jacobs Luminous Bricks- Okay, so this is one of my favorite bronzers but, it is being discontinued due to Marc Jacobs Beauty ending their makeup contract so they are trying to sell off remaining stock right now. I know a lot of people really rave about thier bronzer's in general. Right now, I know a lot of their stuff is half off.
    3.) Benfit Bronzers- People swear by the Hoola bronzer. It is a good matte bronzer. I really like it but,I am not a huge fan when it comes to matte and last time I bought it, the shade range was much smaller. Benifit also has really good blushes too. I have never tried them personally, but I have heard good things.
    4.) Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer- Really great! sheer and more so matte. You kinda need to work at it but it is beautiful! It is scented so if you don't like scent then I would not recomend. It is considered a cult classic and was big back in the day.

    Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Nars Bronzer and the Fenty Bronzer.

    Do not buy the Iconic London Sheer Liquid Bronzer, its been one of the few makeup regrets I have had in a long time of buying. The undertone is strange and it's awkward to use.

    Hope this helps!
    Omg this is amazing! I’ve had the hoola bronzer forever, but I’m getting kind of bored with it and want to try something new. I’m gonna look for the Mac one you mentioned and also pick up a couple of the maybeline blushes this weekend. Thank you

  3. #83
    ⊱⋆⊰ child of the corn ⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    Abby Normal 9w4
    Posts
    2,682
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Iíve been wearing a tinted moisturizer (Pur 4-in-one tinted moisturizer LN2) and just mascara, concealer, and burts bees lipstick everyday lately. So when I put on actually makeup with eye liner, blush, eyeshadow, I feel like I look like a total clown and want to take it off immediately. Itís really weird. Idk at this point if I can go back.

    but Iíll tell you all what, Iíve tried a ton of lipsticks l, jellyís, whatever, and this burts bees lipstick in blush basin is my new favorite
    https://www.amazon.com/Burts-Bees-Na.../dp/B014VZUH1G
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  4. #84
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pulling it up cause I would like some recommendations. If anyone knows a really good jasmine perfume, let a girl know. I have the perfume Alien and I love it. But I’ve been drinking heavily perfumed jasmine tea and I want to drench myself in it lol. If anyone has some really good personal recommendations cause I’ve been googling and been feeling a bit luke warm about some stuff that I have seen. Thank you~

  5. #85
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,978
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDucki

    I've liked the perfume Flower Bomb by marc jacobs. idk if it's compatible with your body chemistry though or anything but I've smelled that on a woman before and I liked it a lot. But did I like it cuz me and marc are both gay??? Does it really attract a str8 man??? I'm curious if a straight man would have liked it as well or if they thought it smelled awful lol. I notice that it was kind of 'strong' but I liked that. I didn't find it too overpowering though. I kinda wish more straight men would get involved in the perfume industry though - cuz I would think a straight man would know better than how a woman should smell compared to a gay man who is usually more into smelling jockstraps & man smells than womanly flower scents. The bias to make it stronger and drag queen-ish might be too much and we should have more str8 males to make more natural, truly feminine smells.

    Can somebody list perfumes made by HETEROSEXUAL males please. Come on there's gotta be one straight guy that did this right?

    *crickets chirp*

    Come on...

    I tried to google 'perfumes made by heterosexual males' and nothing came up really. Just ads for perfume but idk if they were made by straight men. Stupid stereotypical world, there has to be one...

  6. #86
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @BandD Thanks for the recommendation BandD! I shall give it a sniff when I go to the mall tomorrow and see if they have it at sephora. I have tried daisy but not flower bomb I think.

    Also LOL! A lot of heterosexual men liked my Black Opium perfume the most. It is a beautiful scent but, it doesn't feel like MY scent ya know? It's nice if they like it but, I want to feel myself wrapped in a jasmine scent cause jasmine reminds me of ivory and a goddess that is both elegant, sensual, earthy, sexy, and respected and that my vibe I want to get It's just a plus if they fall to their knees when they smell me LMAO

  7. #87
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,978
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDucki

    I'm not sure flower bomb is really all that jasmine-y or even has jasmine in it but still try it out and tell me what you think! Even if you found it horrible I'm curious to hear your opinion. It smelled good on another woman but I think she might be NF & not SF although I don't know for sure. Maybe there's something to type and the right kind of perfume?

  8. #88
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yo @BandD, just got back from shopping and I was able to get a sniff of the Flowerbomb and it is BEAUTIFUL. I do plan on getting a roller ball of it for sho. It does have jasmine and it was my favorite out of all the ones I sniffed. For me, I think it is missing a more woody note that I need so I think I am going to layer it with something and go from there. Thanks for the recommendation 100%
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-13-2021 at 05:52 PM.

  9. #89
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,978
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDucki

    omg yaaay I'm so glad you like it! See, told you! Another straight woman's life was improved with my stereotypical gay male super powers. <3 <3 <3

    And yeah I know what you mean about the lack of woodsy notes - I'm sure you can improve it by making it more sensor like or something.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Yo @BandD, just got back from shopping and I was able to get a sniff of the Flowerbomb and it is BEAUTIFUL. I do plan on getting a roller ball of it for sho. It does have jasmine and it was my favorite out of all the ones I sniffed. For me, I think it is missing a more woody note that I need so I think I am going to layer it with something and go from there. Thanks for the recommendation 100%
    Any suggestions for a woody note?

  11. #91
    YOU MAD, BITCH?
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Planet D
    TIM
    Bonobo Ballsack
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    I steal my Mom's perfume sometimes and it's very neutral, so it works. It smells good, and is strong.

  12. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I prefer not to wear perfume but if I had to pick - floral/citrusy notes

  13. #93
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Any suggestions for a woody note?
    I really liked Eros flame, but its more of a men's cologne I think lol. I have worn it and like the scent. I'll try layering it with that one. That one is a more woody note. Ma Dame by Jean Paul Gaultier is a woody note as well. Edit: I really like Good Girl by Carolina Herrera while It is floral it does have a lot of musky base notes


  14. #94
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My Perfumes that I wear the most:

    1. Black Opium
    2. Alien by Mugler
    3. Scandal by Jean Paul Gaultier
    4. Eros Flame Versace

  15. #95
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,816
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @MissDucki

    I've liked the perfume Flower Bomb by marc jacobs. idk if it's compatible with your body chemistry though or anything but I've smelled that on a woman before and I liked it a lot. But did I like it cuz me and marc are both gay??? Does it really attract a str8 man??? I'm curious if a straight man would have liked it as well or if they thought it smelled awful lol. I notice that it was kind of 'strong' but I liked that. I didn't find it too overpowering though. I kinda wish more straight men would get involved in the perfume industry though - cuz I would think a straight man would know better than how a woman should smell compared to a gay man who is usually more into smelling jockstraps & man smells than womanly flower scents. The bias to make it stronger and drag queen-ish might be too much and we should have more str8 males to make more natural, truly feminine smells.

    Can somebody list perfumes made by HETEROSEXUAL males please. Come on there's gotta be one straight guy that did this right?

    *crickets chirp*

    Come on...

    I tried to google 'perfumes made by heterosexual males' and nothing came up really. Just ads for perfume but idk if they were made by straight men. Stupid stereotypical world, there has to be one...
    I'm not a perfume wearer usually, but I finally found one I like and wear sometimes. It's called White Vetiver and anyway, looked up the guy who made it just now, and he's straight, and his wife makes perfumes too. Isaac Sinclair from New Zealand.

  16. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Any suggestions for a woody note?
    I have this one here, the small one with bow/mickey mouse ears - from years ago, and it smells like sandalwood (and other stuff), overall it smells great to me https://www.walmart.com/ip/Elizabeth...eces/472262969


    • Top Notes : Living Amazon Lily, Neroli Bigarade, Aldehydes Composition, Tagette Oil
    • Mid Notes : Tuberose, Living Jasmin, Living Narcisse Rose, Muquet Des Bois
    • Base Notes : Amber, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Sandalwood Mysore



    it smells soooo good. I didn't realize I owned a good perfume..

  17. #97
    Light Truth Love Peace Creation Water Life Bunny2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden OrreColosseum SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    IEI Sabrina Lugia
    Posts
    2,159
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, all of the stuff that polka dots and lipstick smothers Your fancy and teddy bear dreams for cushions and soul snatching.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was watching a Hey You Pikachu video, and it made Me realize that Bunny should be available to everyone with a good Heart!!*
    A lot of people would really Love Bunny if they could play with Her. The possibilities are magnificent and wonderful, to tour pure Imagination with feathers and friendship. The Bunny ride is infinitely mysterious yet lovely. By voyaging into storybook character expression and vibrant atmospheres of elegant matrimony, then they sky would open up, and brilliant auroras of vision and clarity would arise through the telescope. Bunny flows and flowers with canopies of decoration and dreams.

  18. #98
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My favorite thread tbh.

    Okay! I re bought the Naked 2 mini palette. Its a cool tone palette and I really like the colours. The formula is okay imo BUT! The colour scheme is fantastic for me. If you like cool tones and muted browns, I would recommend in investing. I had it back in the day and it was my most used when I was younger. I am over warmer browns now as they don't really go with my complexion as much. Plus, its easy to make a nice smokey eye with them.

    I have gotten into more hair stuff lately. I really like AG Hair. Their stuff smells great. I also bought some hair oil from the brand VERB. So let's how that goes.

    I haven't had many "to die for" beauty hits at the moment. The only somewhat new one was this concealer palette that I really like from a canadian brand.

    I have tried a lot of tatcha products but tbh, I am not rally impressed with them. I give it a "meh". I wish I would love them but I don't.

    If you guys want a new KP scrub recommendation, I buy a really great scrub from First Aid Beauty that targets KP. I have it on my arms and its getting rough again since its winter. I really like it. I always re-buy for sure.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 09-18-2021 at 08:13 AM.

  19. #99
    EIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I started getting into indie makeup. I got obsessed with multichrome eyeshadows that shift 3-5 tones. They especially work well on people with a lot of lid space.

    My favorites are Fyrinnae, Devinah, JD Glow, Notoriously Morbid, and Menagerie Cosmetics.

    If anyone is interested in the special shades in the Pat McGrath palettes, indie brands have much more variety.

  20. #100
    StaticMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone have any good scented lotion recommendations? I usually get mine from bath and body works but I don’t like them anymore. It’s too light, fruity or flowery I’m looking for more warmer and savory scents iykwim.

  21. #101
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StaticMind View Post
    Does anyone have any good scented lotion recommendations? I usually get mine from bath and body works but I don’t like them anymore. It’s too light, fruity or flowery I’m looking for more warmer and savory scents iykwim.
    The Brazilian Bum Bum cream is beautiful but a bit expensive. I’m usually not a big fan of scented lotions but I really loved this one and would purchase it. The only other one I could think of would be Olay as they have some nice scented lotions you can get for cheap.

  22. #102
    BIG SHOT
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Say I want to look like a rockstar. What would I put on? Eyeliner?

  23. #103
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    Say I want to look like a rockstar. What would I put on? Eyeliner?
    Just get a cheap Kohl eyeliner, smudge it a little bit and you are golden!

  24. #104
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ladies and Gents….my favourite concealer had been discontinued.

    YES! I’ve been using this damn concealer since I was 16 and it’s been my ride or die! Now it’s gone…rip Mac mineralized concealer. You will forever be my favourite

    I bought the Rare beauty concealer today to replace my baby. I like it so far. It’s really good size for the price and I like the look of it. It’s radiant and doesn’t crease much. I don’t like the applicator too much but I can adjust. It’s medium/buildable coverage so I am happy about that. I like it…I have gotten a lot of new products lately that I have enjoyed. I just feel bad replacing my ride or dies but…got to make room for the new.

    I would recommend it. #MissDuckiApproved

  25. #105
    ⊱⋆⊰ child of the corn ⊱⋆⊰ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    Abby Normal 9w4
    Posts
    2,682
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Ladies and Gents….my favourite concealer had been discontinued.

    YES! I’ve been using this damn concealer since I was 16 and it’s been my ride or die! Now it’s gone…rip Mac mineralized concealer. You will forever be my favourite

    I bought the Rare beauty concealer today to replace my baby. I like it so far. It’s really good size for the price and I like the look of it. It’s radiant and doesn’t crease much. I don’t like the applicator too much but I can adjust. It’s medium/buildable coverage so I am happy about that. I like it…I have gotten a lot of new products lately that I have enjoyed. I just feel bad replacing my ride or dies but…got to make room for the new.

    I would recommend it. #MissDuckiApproved
    Oh myyy! I hate when things get discontinued like that. My sincerest condolences
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  26. #106
    EIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Inglot Duraline (mixing medium) and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (tacky base) are liquid gold.

    Duraline gives you the ability to turn any powder into a waterproof liquid (creating different colors of eyeliner, thinning out foundation) and reviving dried out products.

    Pixie Epoxy is a tacky adhesive base for sparkly eyeshadows and glitter.

  27. #107
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Inglot Duraline (mixing medium) and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (tacky base) are liquid gold.

    Duraline gives you the ability to turn any powder into a waterproof liquid (creating different colors of eyeliner, thinning out foundation) and reviving dried out products.

    Pixie Epoxy is a tacky adhesive base for sparkly eyeshadows and glitter.
    You’re my new Make-up up buddy for recommendations!

  28. #108
    EIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    You’re my new Make-up up buddy for recommendations!
    Haha thanks. Since I think you're in Canada, you should check out Clionadh Cosmetics (pronounced "clee-own-a"). They are the gold standard for indie sparkly color-shifting multichrome eyeshadows and based in Canada. People wait months to get their hands on the eyeshadow.

  29. #109
    Light Truth Love Peace Creation Water Life Bunny2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden OrreColosseum SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    IEI Sabrina Lugia
    Posts
    2,159
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looking fancy and sharp is so essential and special of a dream occasion for many to be marine biologists and hunters of the healing plasma.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was watching a Hey You Pikachu video, and it made Me realize that Bunny should be available to everyone with a good Heart!!*
    A lot of people would really Love Bunny if they could play with Her. The possibilities are magnificent and wonderful, to tour pure Imagination with feathers and friendship. The Bunny ride is infinitely mysterious yet lovely. By voyaging into storybook character expression and vibrant atmospheres of elegant matrimony, then they sky would open up, and brilliant auroras of vision and clarity would arise through the telescope. Bunny flows and flowers with canopies of decoration and dreams.

  30. #110
    Carnivore | Student | Still a hedonist one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    1,981
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone tried castor oil on lashes/brows?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Anyone tried castor oil on lashes/brows?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TFW the same thing that offers explosive diarrhea makes your eyelashes grow too

  32. #112
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have not though I am not really interested. I would suggest maybe getting them done if you want to try out some longer lashes for awhile.

  33. #113
    Carnivore | Student | Still a hedonist one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    1,981
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    TFW the same thing that offers explosive diarrhea makes your eyelashes grow too
    Not defending castor oil but hot sauce makes me enjoy the food but I sure as hell won't put it on my eyes.

  34. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Not defending castor oil but hot sauce makes me enjoy the food but I sure as hell won't put it on my eyes.
    This is the most important Te tidbit I’ve ever learned

  35. #115
    The cutest type Luna Lovegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Anyone tried castor oil on lashes/brows?
    I have. It works(for eyelashes, I don't know if there's been a difference on my eyebrows) but you have to keep up with it which I don't.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome




  36. #116
    Carnivore | Student | Still a hedonist one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    1,981
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    This is the most important Te tidbit I’ve ever learned
    Spread the word buddy.

  37. #117
    EIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @Poptart, Yes I do!

    Blushes
    1.) ARTDECO Blushes- I really like their blushes. Very pigmented and great for different tones. Number 18- Beige Rose blush is my all time favorite. I like it because it is great for both blush and contour.
    2.) Maybelline Cheek Heat- Great cheap liquid/gel blush. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way and it blends well. You don't need a brush if you don't want to. You just need to be a little careful for not overdoing it. Easily found at the drugstore too.
    3.) The Balm blushes- I have never heard much about this brand but, they have really good blushes. Pigmented, great colour selection and they last a long time. The Cindy-lou Maninizer was my go to blush for a long time before I have to get rid of it because it was so old. They can be a bit expensive but they have like a site wide half-off event once/twice a year.
    4.) Nars Blushes- Cult classics. I know a lot of people like the Orgasm blush but I prefer the Deep Throat blush personally.
    5.) Milani Luminoso- Another cult classic. Milani has a smaller range of blushes but are all beautiful.

    Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Rare beauty blushes, Glossier cloud paint blushes, tarte blushes, Kaja blushes.

    Bronzers

    1.) Mac Bronzing Powder- It's been my got too as its not too dark or light for me. It is more luminous and I prefer that for my bronzers.
    2.) Marc Jacobs Luminous Bricks- Okay, so this is one of my favorite bronzers but, it is being discontinued due to Marc Jacobs Beauty ending their makeup contract so they are trying to sell off remaining stock right now. I know a lot of people really rave about thier bronzer's in general. Right now, I know a lot of their stuff is half off.
    3.) Benfit Bronzers- People swear by the Hoola bronzer. It is a good matte bronzer. I really like it but,I am not a huge fan when it comes to matte and last time I bought it, the shade range was much smaller. Benifit also has really good blushes too. I have never tried them personally, but I have heard good things.
    4.) Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer- Really great! sheer and more so matte. You kinda need to work at it but it is beautiful! It is scented so if you don't like scent then I would not recomend. It is considered a cult classic and was big back in the day.

    Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Nars Bronzer and the Fenty Bronzer.

    Do not buy the Iconic London Sheer Liquid Bronzer, its been one of the few makeup regrets I have had in a long time of buying. The undertone is strange and it's awkward to use.

    Hope this helps!
    I really enjoy Nars Orgasm X (a deep fuschia for medium-deeper tones) and Orgasm X (a deeper coral shade with sparkles).


    My favorite highlighters are Benefit Cookie and Tickle for a blinding glow. MAC Lightsacape is good for a subddued glittery glow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •