Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Makeup and Beauty

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get tired when I watch these. Seems so tedious and de-energyifying somehow

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenasnoches View Post
    G7gy6jfjy
    ? I'm not sure what you mean, Kali

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    ? I'm not sure what you mean, Kali
    MY OCD... omg plz plz just make one big post... why do you have to multipost!? q_q.. thats so ugly you know.. not using the forum as it was intended to be used.. dafuq is your malfunction?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    MY OCD... omg plz plz just make one big post...why do you have to multipost!? q_q.. thats so ugly you know.. not using the forum as it was intended to be used
    That's the effective portion of your request, right there, Shot. It would work as you intended. You then choose to devolve your method into shaming:
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    .. dafuq is your malfunction?
    you get to that last phrase, and you accuse me of being fundamentally flawed because . . . wait for it....I post differently than you do on an internet forum. lol. You totally had me, honestly. I woulda seen it as something worth complying with. I'm not sure what sense of casting off the rude, weird, cruel powerhungry assaults of others you go on to stimulate in me with your crap choice at the end, but you hit one. Now the (Scottish accent) "ye can encourage me t'ard prettier posting, but ye shall not take m' FREEEEEDOMMM" protocol is activated.

Your sloppy method is as irritating to my ocd as mine was to yours.

Seriously. Just ask ppl. It works more often than not.

Shaming us is really counterproductive.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    professional make-up artist does his brother's make-up

and these dudes have now taught nanashi how to use brow gel. Maybe I'll want to some day

Update: something about the bare skin appeals to me more. Seems more alive and beautiful for that, alone. I agree that the one flat color thing might emphasize the bone structure or what have you, and that's a valid beauty component, but it seems like we're missing that variability in the unpainted skin.

Some French people don't wear foundation because they like the look of skin, too.

The painted skin looks like art. The unpainted skin draws me viscerally. If the person was my partner, I'd want to touch the unpainted skin, not the painted. It seems more like he's in a magazine...like it's a message or an idea.

who was it, Kant?, talking about the sublime. Some ILI and I were talking about this, and I am starting to see the 'full-face of makeup' as more a (really working around ideals, etc) type of beauty and as obscuring some parts of the beauty of.. the startlingly tangible and unpainted and unique
    Last edited by nanashi; 12-08-2020 at 10:23 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Bought some new Essie nail polish in autumnal palette colors, sort of

I have summit of style, too! Love it. I’ve been using it over essie ballet slippers and essie forever yummy. Think it’s kind of seasonal, good for fall or winter months. I want to get essie lilacism and put summit of style over it for maybe January or feb month, it’s next on my list
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought these amazing scrunchies. Pretty excited about them. I have to admit the way they were packaged and labeled (ice skating, decorating the tree) excellent marketing lol. Think my favorite one is ice skating.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post

I bought these amazing scrunchies. Pretty excited about them. I have to admit the way they were packaged and labeled (ice skating, decorating the tree) excellent marketing lol. Think my favorite one is ice skating.
    I like the red plaid one! I wear a cropped flannel with that pattern and have fake nails that pattern too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Makeup and Beauty

I really like these and thinking of buying them! Oh no, I just realized that Hello Kitty is SEE

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also like this

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    I like the red plaid one! I wear a cropped flannel with that pattern and have fake nails that pattern too!

I like the plaid one, too! Well I like them all really! They had another pack:

but think I personally prefer the first...
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Bought some new Essie nail polish in autumnal palette colors, sort of

I recommend this brand. It’s really nice pigment and texture. I think the luster/shine lasts longer, too.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Makeup and Beauty

I like the plaid one, too! Well I like them all really! They had another pack:

but think I personally prefer the first...
    I like this set too!! The pink and gold satins looks really cute! It depends on what colors you wear. If you prefer to wear darker colors, I’d go with the first set. If you dress in lighter colors or wear stuff with fabrics that have some lighting textures (like sparkles, sequins, or hologram design, etc.) then go with this one.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Decided on this set ayyyyy
    Note: Hello Kitty has a pink AK

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found this set for $10

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried this one out last night- Essie Daring Damsel Gel couture

i don’t think I’ve tried gel nail polish before, or if I have I know I haven’t tried essies gel couture. It went on super smooth and easy and doesn’t seem like it will chip as bad as regular polish...I really like it so far. Interested to see how it holds up
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like these and thinking of buying them! Oh no, I just realized that Hello Kitty is SEE

I think that Hello Kitty is an Alpha SF.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StarPath View Post
    The issue is, I don’t think there’s any Fe from her. She’s operating on changing her environment, role playing and dressing up. She’s not Si where she allows the environment to effects her.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The issue is, I don’t think there’s any Fe from her. She’s operating on changing her environment, role playing and dressing up. She’s not Si where she allows the environment to effects her.

Dear Daniel is her dual They've had a very long relationship with no breakups or anything. He's definitely an introvert, he's not as outgoing as she is. It's rare to see him without her, too, but she's off doing her own thing in the spotlight a lot. I vote SEE/ILI duality for Kitty and Daniel.
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StarPath View Post
    Does not very natural to me. Very industrial gamma touch.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    Dear Daniel is her dual They've had a very long relationship with no breakups or anything. He's definitely an introvert, he's not as outgoing as she is. It's rare to see him without her, too, but she's off doing her own thing in the spotlight a lot. I vote SEE/ILI duality for Kitty and Daniel.
    That’s hilarious! I didn’t even think of Dear Daniel but he’s supposed to be a photographer and he’s her biggest fan, loves everything she does, takes pictures of her in all her cute outfits. He is very introverted and taking pictures is a way for him to catalog his time with HK (Ni to Te).

The Kawaii and Harijuku movement is ultra SEE. It’s all about expressing (Fe) how you feel inside (Fi) through your outfits and making a statement (Se). Kawaii values Fi over Fe because no one knows you because you keep things to yourself. So if you feel like a mermaid princess, then ago ahead, dress up like a mermaid princess. There’s one day a week dedicated to showing off your opulent outfits, but it’s not an Fe affair. There isn’t any emotional conjuring happening. It’s a space for all the Fi to be there. The stores in Japan that cater to Kawaii dressing up embody LIE, activator to SEE. They support and value Fi (Fi seeking) and also make a lot of money (Te).

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve been trying a lot of new products lately. It started with me having dry skin patches on my face and thinking I needed an exfoliator. The last time I tried one was in my early teens and it made a red/burn mark on my face, so I hadn’t tried any since. Anyway, I tried this- Soap & Glory Face Soap And Clarity 3-In-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

and now I’m obsessed because it got rid of the dark circles under my eyes I’ve been trying to get rid of for a few years. As an exfoliator, is kind of meh (I mean I don’t know if it exfoliates all that much but it makes my face feel cleaner and doesn’t break me out).

so I figured, I’m getting older and am noticing more wrinkles form. Around my mouth at first, then around my eyes. And thought maybe I should try more products... like actually start using a moisturizer. I’ve used Olay regenerist in the past, and I haven’t really noticed any difference. My mom recommended Estée Lauder Resilience and acted like it was an amazing product. The price tag was a little ridiculous, so I ordered a sample. It didn’t really seem that better than the much cheaper Olay regenerist, imo. Not only that, but using a moisturizer every day seems to give me milia, which then drives me nuts, and I end up trying to get rid of them all, which gives me red spots all over my face. And since I’m getting older, I notice my skin doesn’t heal as well, so now I have a few red spots on my face that won’t seem to go away from my experimentation. I’m thinking of just mostly nixing the moisturizer, or I need to find a better one. I’m thinking about trying this one next-
    Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer

The only thing I’ve tried so far that I’ve noticed making any difference was the soap and glory cleanser and Lancôme Genefique Serum (my mom gave me one of her free samples). But when I looked up the price of a bottle of the stuff, I about died. At this point, I’m thinking about buying it anyway . But it gave me, milia too. I wash my face a lot (at least twice a day), so I don’t get why my face is doing this. Think I’m going to try this- https://www.target.com/p/soap-38-glo...z/-/A-79962247 and see if it does anything about it since I’ve liked the soap and glory product I’ve tried so far.
    Last edited by Aster; 04-12-2021 at 02:29 PM.

@aster have you tried any DIY face cream/serum recipes? I have been thinking of experimenting with things like lanolin and beeswax (after having noticed that they are the main ingredients of my beloved alcohol-free Weleda Wind and Weather cream, which recently got its price doubled). I also found out that vitamin C and hyaluronic acid can also be bought in powder form.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    @aster have you tried any DIY face cream/serum recipes? I have been thinking of experimenting with things like lanolin and beeswax (after having noticed that they are the main ingredients of my beloved alcohol-free Weleda Wind and Weather cream, which recently got its price doubled). I also found out that vitamin C and hyaluronic acid can also be bought in powder form.
    I’ve considered it, after seeing the price tags on some of these products

currently I’m too lazy/not brave enough-worried about a bad reaction, to try it yet. But all this experimentation is making me realize what works well. I’d never tried vitamin C on my face until the face wash, and was surprised how much it helps. So yeah it’s definitely useful to find products that work really well for you and try to mimic them at home, I think. Especially if it’s something insane, like over 100$ a bottle, which Prob a lot of cases you are buying a lot just for the brand name.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So lately I’ve been sticking (mostly) to some kind of skin care routine. Thought I’d share

~exfoliate face once (or every other day when I forget/being lazy) with burts bees peach and willow bark deep pore scrub. So far I really like it and haven’t had any problems with it. But it’s really the only exfoliater I’ve ever stuck with, so not much experience.
    ~wash face with soap and glory face soap and clarity vitamin c face wash (morning and before bed, after wiping away any makeup I have with burts bees micellar makeup removing towelettes with rose water), following up with burts bees calming toner with witch hazel and rose.

during the day, I put on Bliss Glow and hydrate day hyaluronic serum
    then, bliss bright idea vitamin c + tri-peptide collagen protecting and brightening moisturizer (love, favorite moisturizer so far)

at night, I put on bliss renew and smooth night glycolic acid serum
    then, the bliss bright idea moisturizer again

most days I haven’t been wearing makeup, but when I do, I usually just put on foundation- Pur 4-in-1 Love your selfie (absolutely love. I got LN2 and it matches perfectly. Favorite foundation so far) concealer- julep cushion complexion 5 in 1 skin perfector with turmeric , mascara (need to find a better one), and burts bees satin lipstick in blush basin & or burts bees tinted lip balm in red dahlia (obsessed and always have one in my pocket)

anyway, my skin care experiment is working out well. I have noticed a positive difference, but I have been getting some weird breakouts on my chin, and I’m not sure what product precisely is causing it, or if it’s just a combo. But it’s not too bad. In the long run, will it make a difference? Probably. I mean you would think it would, a bit? The only thing is, it seems a bit expensive, and I haven’t added it all up, but it’s probably not good, and I think at this point, I’m addicted to certain products, or just all them...The routine... so yeah now I’m just spoiled ... it would be difficult going back to just soap and water after this.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ @one, you have pretty introvert eyes.

I associate black nail polish with women who want men to stay away. This might be just the right strategy to intrigue SEEs. Lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Thanks!
    I actually bought that dark bluish-black polish bec it looks evil. Great that it would appeal to SEEs bec I'm naturally inclined to those colors lol. I also bought a dark red one.

Dark red would be cool, but I'm LIE, so my taste would be a bit off the mark for you. For reference, I personally prefer white, clear, or no nail polish. but that's me. When ESIs want to show off, they tend to solid pastels, with one nail a different color. When I see that, I think, "OK, now I want to see the rest of you."
    But I think black or dark, dark red would be appropriate for ILIs.

For reference, here's a video of a male SEE surrounded by Ni-females. Mostly ILIs, but at least one IEI. You might get some inspiration from looking at them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubztYMkI3fY

The cotton muslin gauze-like type of cheesecloth is the bomb for exfoliation y'all. Remember not to apply anything containing alcohol after exfoliation because it stings among others.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    The cotton muslin gauze-like type of cheesecloth is the bomb for exfoliation y'all. Remember not to apply anything containing alcohol after exfoliation because it stings among others.
    I've read that the bacterial count on skin is higher after washing off the top dead layers. Maybe an alcohol rinse after exfoliation would kill all these little guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've read that the bacterial count on skin is higher after washing off the top dead layers. Maybe an alcohol rinse after exfoliation would kill all these little guys?
    I considered addressing this and I decided to do so only in case someone asked! What I do is prepping the skin with honey which is supposedly antibacterial. Not sure about its potency. Boiling the cloth or any other sterilization method might help too. Also paying attention on having clean hair/pillowcases? I can keep brainstorming and those who are interested can figure things out for themselves with all the info that is available on exfoliation, budget DIY etc. I think that most of us can put up with slight skin irritation during rookie stages anyway

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kalinoche buenanoche

how often do you exfoliate your face?

I was doing mine everyday, but started breaking out. Not sure what it was, but I cut back to every 2 or 3 days and haven’t had as many problems. I’ve heard not to exfoliate every day, but I’ve also heard some people do... so
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finally broke down and bought my first Glow recipe product. Got it three days ago and so far I’m in love. It’s now my favorite face product ever

Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask - Firming + Revitalizing Face Mask - Exfoliating Overnight Mask with Matcha + PHA - Sulfate, Paraben, Cruelty-Free Sleeping Face Mask (70ml / 2.4oz)

love it.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

@Kalinoche buenanoche

how often do you exfoliate your face?

I was doing mine everyday, but started breaking out. Not sure what it was, but I cut back to every 2 or 3 days and haven’t had as many problems. I’ve heard not to exfoliate every day, but I’ve also heard some people do... so
    Once per week I do what I consider to be a thorough exfoliation. In the meantime I might do a lighter version. Daily cleaning can just be a wet cotton pad (try organic cotton but maybe there is no difference). I am new to this. I started exfoliating after having had dry flaky skin for a long time. Just doing a mild cleaning with the cloth every 3 days might work best for you since muslin can pick up a lot of stuff (I see that you use retinol which i think is already an enzymatic exfoliator, so take that into account?).You may have to find what intensity works and check out the 'proper' movements for each face part e.g. small cycles in each area, rinsing the cloth to unclog it going from area to area or using different cloths/parts of it. You can use it for full body exfoliation too (i do it in the shower, as in no dry brushing etc). Afterwards I apply the weleda beeswax/lanolin cream I've mentioned before on my face. Vegetable oil or butter can work too. Also,if you will wash it in the washing machine, I suggest making sure there is no detergent leftover (I usually tell by the smell).
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 05-21-2021 at 09:11 AM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use Neutrogena body clear body wash, that's an exfoliating body wash, on my face & body every day when I shower. I hardly ever get face acne.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am too impatient to wear makeup unless a special occasion demands for it. I do really like the makeup products I have bought over the years lol, hopefully they are still usable.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My time to shine~

I'm a big consumer in makeup! I have been big into the beauty community since I was a teenager. It's a bit of a hobby of mine to look for makeup deals, trends, and new releases when I have time. I love learning everybody's preferences! Always fun to find something new and better~

My Ride-or-Die Makeup products:
    1.) Maybeline Gel Liner- Best and most affordable gel liner. Great for cat eyes and they are DARK.
    2.) Mac Mineralize Concealer- It is the only concealer that I swear by and I am picky about under eye concealers. It is light coverage and it looks extremely natural.
    3.) Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk- Expensive but worth every penny. It is luminous with medium coverage and it makes you look STUNNING! If you like luminous foundations, this one is one of the best.

My Personal Makeup Tips
    1.) You don't need expensive brushes.
    2.) Putting concealer under your foundation makes the face makeup look more natural and there is less of a risk for it to start separating. I would have major issues when I would put concealer over my foundation and now I do not have issues.
    3.) Know your undertone! Not just for foundation matching but no one ever talks about how undertone effects your eye and lip makeup! Cool/Neutral colours make my eyes pop more and compliments my features.
    4.) A good mirror with lights is essential. Lighting really effects of how heavy you are applying. Be aware of the lighting when swatching for new foundations too. I have had poor matches with crappy lighting that would have been different in natural lighting.
    5.) Brown mascara and fake brown eyelashes are really great for giving a natural look. I have recently started switching my black mascara for brown and I prefer it for more causal looks.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 05-28-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    My time to shine~

I'm a big consumer in makeup! I have been big into the beauty community since I was a teenager. It's a bit of a hobby of mine to look for makeup deals, trends, and new releases when I have time. I love learning everybody's preferences! Always fun to find something new and better~

My Ride-or-Die Makeup products:
    1.) Maybeline Gel Liner- Best and most affordable gel liner. Great for cat eyes and they are DARK.
    2.) Mac Mineralize Concealer- It is the only concealer that I swear by and I am picky about under eye concealers. It is light coverage and it looks extremely natural.
    3.) Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk- Expensive but worth every penny. It is luminous with medium coverage and it makes you look STUNNING! If you like luminous foundations, this one is one of the best.

My Personal Makeup Tips
    1.) You don't need expensive brushes
    2.) Putting concealer under your foundation makes the face makeup look more natural and there is less of a risk for it to start separating. I would have major issues when I would put concealer over my foundation and now I do not have issues.
    3.) Know your undertone! Not just for foundation matching but no one ever talks about how undertone effects your eye and lip makeup! Cool/Neutral colours make my eyes pop more and compliments my features.
    4.) A good mirror with lights is essential. Lighting really effects of how heavy you are applying. Be aware of the lighting when swatching for new foundations too. I have had poor matches with crappy lighting that would have been different in natural lighting.
    5.) Brown mascara and fake brown eyelashes are really great for giving a natural look. I have recently started switching my black mascara for brown and I prefer it for more causal looks.

The maybeline gel liner is my favorite. I’ve also heard good things about the Armani foundation but have never tried it myself.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MissDucki do you have any bronzer/ blush recommendations?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poptart, Yes I do!

Blushes
    1.) ARTDECO Blushes- I really like their blushes. Very pigmented and great for different tones. Number 18- Beige Rose blush is my all time favorite. I like it because it is great for both blush and contour.
    2.) Maybelline Cheek Heat- Great cheap liquid/gel blush. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way and it blends well. You don't need a brush if you don't want to. You just need to be a little careful for not overdoing it. Easily found at the drugstore too.
    3.) The Balm blushes- I have never heard much about this brand but, they have really good blushes. Pigmented, great colour selection and they last a long time. The Cindy-lou Maninizer was my go to blush for a long time before I have to get rid of it because it was so old. They can be a bit expensive but they have like a site wide half-off event once/twice a year.
    4.) Nars Blushes- Cult classics. I know a lot of people like the Orgasm blush but I prefer the Deep Throat blush personally.
    5.) Milani Luminoso- Another cult classic. Milani has a smaller range of blushes but are all beautiful.

Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Rare beauty blushes, Glossier cloud paint blushes, tarte blushes, Kaja blushes.

Bronzers

1.) Mac Bronzing Powder- It's been my got too as its not too dark or light for me. It is more luminous and I prefer that for my bronzers.
    2.) Marc Jacobs Luminous Bricks- Okay, so this is one of my favorite bronzers but, it is being discontinued due to Marc Jacobs Beauty ending their makeup contract so they are trying to sell off remaining stock right now. I know a lot of people really rave about thier bronzer's in general. Right now, I know a lot of their stuff is half off.
    3.) Benfit Bronzers- People swear by the Hoola bronzer. It is a good matte bronzer. I really like it but,I am not a huge fan when it comes to matte and last time I bought it, the shade range was much smaller. Benifit also has really good blushes too. I have never tried them personally, but I have heard good things.
    4.) Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer- Really great! sheer and more so matte. You kinda need to work at it but it is beautiful! It is scented so if you don't like scent then I would not recomend. It is considered a cult classic and was big back in the day.

Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Nars Bronzer and the Fenty Bronzer.

Do not buy the Iconic London Sheer Liquid Bronzer, its been one of the few makeup regrets I have had in a long time of buying. The undertone is strange and it's awkward to use.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @Poptart, Yes I do!

Blushes
    1.) ARTDECO Blushes- I really like their blushes. Very pigmented and great for different tones. Number 18- Beige Rose blush is my all time favorite. I like it because it is great for both blush and contour.
    2.) Maybelline Cheek Heat- Great cheap liquid/gel blush. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way and it blends well. You don't need a brush if you don't want to. You just need to be a little careful for not overdoing it. Easily found at the drugstore too.
    3.) The Balm blushes- I have never heard much about this brand but, they have really good blushes. Pigmented, great colour selection and they last a long time. The Cindy-lou Maninizer was my go to blush for a long time before I have to get rid of it because it was so old. They can be a bit expensive but they have like a site wide half-off event once/twice a year.
    4.) Nars Blushes- Cult classics. I know a lot of people like the Orgasm blush but I prefer the Deep Throat blush personally.
    5.) Milani Luminoso- Another cult classic. Milani has a smaller range of blushes but are all beautiful.

Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Rare beauty blushes, Glossier cloud paint blushes, tarte blushes, Kaja blushes.

Bronzers

1.) Mac Bronzing Powder- It's been my got too as its not too dark or light for me. It is more luminous and I prefer that for my bronzers.
    2.) Marc Jacobs Luminous Bricks- Okay, so this is one of my favorite bronzers but, it is being discontinued due to Marc Jacobs Beauty ending their makeup contract so they are trying to sell off remaining stock right now. I know a lot of people really rave about thier bronzer's in general. Right now, I know a lot of their stuff is half off.
    3.) Benfit Bronzers- People swear by the Hoola bronzer. It is a good matte bronzer. I really like it but,I am not a huge fan when it comes to matte and last time I bought it, the shade range was much smaller. Benifit also has really good blushes too. I have never tried them personally, but I have heard good things.
    4.) Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer- Really great! sheer and more so matte. You kinda need to work at it but it is beautiful! It is scented so if you don't like scent then I would not recomend. It is considered a cult classic and was big back in the day.

Honorable mentions that I have not tried but people swear by: Nars Bronzer and the Fenty Bronzer.

Do not buy the Iconic London Sheer Liquid Bronzer, its been one of the few makeup regrets I have had in a long time of buying. The undertone is strange and it's awkward to use.

Hope this helps!
    Omg this is amazing! I’ve had the hoola bronzer forever, but I’m getting kind of bored with it and want to try something new. I’m gonna look for the Mac one you mentioned and also pick up a couple of the maybeline blushes this weekend. Thank you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast