TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Well, as you're listing things, in my experience these correlations are:
    - Hand eye coordination is great. <-- Not NF (NT can be good with fiddly stuff)
    - I complement people in the moment often. <-- F ego
    - I often remind people that I'm driving with if they're the driver that the light turned green <-- Extroversion more than anything
    - or in a store that they're in someone's way <- Extroversion and F ego (I don't care if I'm in someone's way or if someone I am with is, it's their problem not mine. It annoys me a lot if someone I'm with tries to push me out of the way of some third person, I move when I feel like it)
    - or that they're about to bump into something. <- Extroversion and S type most likely
    Wouldn't a high Si user notice "changes" in their environment better?
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    3w2 7w8 8w9 so/sp (The Mover & Shaker)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury | Cancer midheaven
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)

TIM
    SLE (N) 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    Wouldn't a high Si user notice "changes" in their environment better?
    Not necessarily. If those things are subjectively meaningful for them, then yes. If not, then probably not. Si is subjective perception.

Se ego would more likely automatically notice changes but treat it objectively just as a piece of information without any feelings attached to it. I often point out these and other visual observations to people, though.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not necessarily. If those things are subjectively meaningful for them, then yes. If not, then probably not. Si is subjective perception.

Se ego would more likely automatically notice changes but treat it objectively just as a piece of information without any feelings attached to it. I often point out these and other visual observations to people, though.
    What does it mean for something to be subjectively meaningful to someone? Like how someone's 21st bday party might be meaningful to someone or their kid's graduation but just applied on a smaller scale to littler everyday details?

I usually think of Fi when I hear subjectively meaningful.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar would an ESE ask as many questions as me btw? I feel like I always (even to people on the forum) ask follow up questions on top of a question to keep getting better clarification & more info.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    SLE (N) 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does it mean for something to be subjectively meaningful to someone? Like how someone's 21st bday party might be meaningful to someone or their kid's graduation but just applied on a smaller scale to littler everyday details?

I usually think of Fi when I hear subjectively meaningful.
    @Northstar would an ESE ask as many questions as me btw? I feel like I always (even to people on the forum) ask follow up questions on top of a question to keep getting better clarification & more info.
    Si users tend to anthropomorphize and become attached to all kinds of objects and places. So I imagine this is one of the ways they attach meaning to their subjective perception. I have only observed this in others I have had close contact with, I can't really describe from the point of view of a Si user as it's not present in my function stack.

Doggedly coming with follow-up questions for more detail is something I most associate with J types, especially EJ, with LSE being the most likely interrogator.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si users tend to anthropomorphize and become attached to all kinds of objects and places. So I imagine this is one of the ways they attach meaning to their subjective perception. I have only observed this in others I have had close contact with, I can't really describe from the point of view of a Si user as it's not present in my function stack.

Doggedly coming with follow-up questions for more detail is something I most associate with J types, especially EJ, with LSE being the most likely interrogator.
    I'm completely terrible at directions too. I'm not even able to give accurate directions to my house or to restaurants or whatever that I've been to tons of times & almost never remember street names.

I would think if an Si user goes somewhere say 3 times a week they'd most likely be able to give good directions to others on how to get there right? Or is that not always the case if you don't prioritize it?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    SLE (N) 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm completely terrible at directions too. I'm not even able to give accurate directions to my house or to restaurants or whatever that I've been to tons of times & almost never remember street names.

I would think if an Si user goes somewhere say 3 times a week they'd most likely be able to give good directions to others on how to get there right? Or is that not always the case if you don't prioritize it?
    Sounds like Fe ego.. It's not a function of Si, but a function of Te (and especially Te + Si). SLI are very good with directions, but SEI are not. SEI are good at remembering details about their friends, family such as their birthdays, relationship statuses, favorite foods, etc. They remember well things about people, but not details about objects, especially not their proper names. Street names could be a good example but SEI often even forget the names of common household objects and instead describe them using adjectives ("give me that green thingie on top of the brown round one").

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like Fe ego.. It's not a function of Si, but a function of Te (and especially Te + Si). SLI are very good with directions, but SEI are not. SEI are good at remembering details about their friends, family such as their birthdays, relationship statuses, favorite foods, etc. They remember well things about people, but not details about objects, especially not their proper names. Street names could be a good example but SEI often even forget the names of common household objects and instead describe them using adjectives ("give me that green thingie on top of the brown round one").
    Remembering people related things is easier for me. Something like I know this friend likes this candy so let me be a little generous & pick it up for them while I'm at the store.

However, like I said I usually feel like my memory is terrible besides things that just stick out as particularly funny/entertaining. I'm terrible at names. Someone can tell me their name & most of the time I immediately forget. It takes me hearing other people call someone by their name for awhile for it to stick in my mind. People would think it's strange that I could never remember my teachers names from the past.

Many people could name off every teacher they've ever had. I could name on one hand the teachers names I actually remember throughout my life. I like aesthetics, but I can't walk in to a room & immediately point out what's different if someone's slightly changed something. I hate routine & repetition & feeling like I'm living the same day over & over. I can't stick to a schedule to save my life. I don't recognize people that I don't see often. I wouldn't be able to run into someone 5 or 10 yrs from now & recognize them (but I've often had people recognize me like that).

Also, like I said I've lived in the same house with some family members for the past like 20 yrs & I can't even remember most of the street names around me. I often forget to eat when I'm doing other things. Sometimes it's like 4 PM before I think I should eat something (though I do like trying new foods & restaurants like I said). I drink things with caffeine a lot & often forget to drink any water. My friends at work would remind me to drink water so I don't get dehydrated. I'll make a 1500 calorie smoothie at times on the go, just so I don't have to worry about thinking about eating much for the rest of the day.

Most of those things are stuff I think high Si users are in general better at then me? Or is my understanding just off?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can any Si users hop in this convo & help me out?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange Si is your polr, correct? Mind offering some insight since ESE was your typing for me too? Are the things I listed above things that you struggle with too? Or does my understanding of Si seem incorrect to you? Is there anything you think sticks out as particularly being Si valuing about me? Or was it mostly a VI thing? Could EIE be more fitting?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange Si is your polr, correct? Mind offering some insight since ESE was your typing for me too? Are the things I listed above things that you struggle with too? Or does my understanding of Si seem incorrect to you? Is there anything you think sticks out as particularly being Si valuing about me? Or was it mostly a VI thing? Could EIE be more fitting?
    @LMFAO, it was totally a VI thing.

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI are very good with directions, but SEI are not. SEI are good at remembering details about their friends, family such as their birthdays, relationship statuses, favorite foods, etc. They remember well things about people, but not details about objects, especially not their proper names. Street names could be a good example but SEI often even forget the names of common household objects and instead describe them using adjectives ("give me that green thingie on top of the brown round one").
    Not this Si lead. People give me information about their personal lives, I just smile and forget all about it the following day. I have to tell others to remind me of upcoming birthdays, etc. Many times I deal with people in the moment and then they and what they say are out of my mind. It feels like. The rest is more or less true, with a preference for literary figures to avoid structured and linear speech.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Not this Si lead. People give me information about their personal lives, I just smile and forget all about it the following day. I have to tell others to remind me of upcoming birthdays, etc. Many times I deal with people in the moment and then they and what they say are out of my mind. It feels like. The rest is more or less true, with a preference for literary figures to avoid structured and linear speech.
    Could you describe your relationship with Si better for me? What made you decide on it as your lead function?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you describe your relationship with Si better for me? What made you decide on it as your lead function?
    I didn’t. Not in a direct way, anyway.

I:

1) identified my quadra.
    2) decided on T or F. That narrowed it down to 2 types. Thinking back to past IRs can help a little too and this also applies to step 1.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking of making a YouTube video of me talking about politics. Does anyone have any certain political subjects that they'd be interested in hearing me talk about?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it might be possibly gender related if someone remembers details about people or things, though I'm bad at both.

(I don't think it's inborn necessarily, possibly conditioned.)

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I think it might be possibly gender related if someone remembers details about people or things, though I'm bad at both.

(I don't think it's inborn necessarily, possibly conditioned.)
    I think that's an interesting point & quite possibly true.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My primary state of mind is a vegetative / impressionistic state, where I take in my body, my nerve reactions, state of alertness / tiredness etc, the environment as an impression. Looking at things without really thinking about what I'm actually seeing, "meditating on the environment".

So by comparing with other people I realized this is my base function, and not just a "regressive state of mind", lol

I don't mean that I am passive / vegetative all the time. Only when I am clearly in the base function. I'm actually often a little stressed.

But I didn't type myself just by this. Also the relationships, weak functions etc.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    SLE (N) 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I'm actually often a little stressed..
    That's my experience of Alpha SF types too. They easily get stressed about things especially if they don't see people getting busy doing something. Contrasting to Ni ego types that never seem to worry about looking busy or expecting immediate visible action for something they've asked to get done.
    The flipside of this is Si valuers often enjoying sunbathing and just relaxing doing nothing to calm them.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's my experience of Alpha SF types too. They easily get stressed about things especially if they don't see people getting busy doing something. Contrasting to Ni ego types that never seem to worry about looking busy or expecting immediate visible action for something they've asked to get done.
    The flipside of this is Si valuers often enjoying sunbathing and just relaxing doing nothing to calm them.
    SEIs have to use weak functions all the time. Si is mostly useless unless the sei is an artist. I think thats were the stress is coming from.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"~ deleted ~"

the 2nd shorter variant of the material for typing contains text's decoration
    this may point on F. also mb linked with Si
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't often stress. In my every day life I definitely don't stress about things getting done or other people looking busy. Now if there's an immediate thing like if I don't mail my student loan out by today then I'll get charged interest, then I'll worry.

Now work can be different, but honestly still with work I'm more like if someone else doesn't do something after I asked them, most likely I'll just do it myself. I don't mind just out working others if they're being lazy.

I honestly don't really like relaxing activities. If I'm at the beach i would prefer throwing a frisbee around, jet skiing, or just some kind of active activity on the beach. Sunbathing gets boring to me. Although it still beats being stuck inside. Lol So it's not like I wouldn't lay out on the beach.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    My primary state of mind is a vegetative / impressionistic state, where I take in my body, my nerve reactions, state of alertness / tiredness etc, the environment as an impression. Looking at things without really thinking about what I'm actually seeing, "meditating on the environment".

So by comparing with other people I realized this is my base function, and not just a "regressive state of mind", lol

I don't mean that I am passive / vegetative all the time. Only when I am clearly in the base function. I'm actually often a little stressed.

But I didn't type myself just by this. Also the relationships, weak functions etc.
    This sounds similar to how I think my mom would describe herself. Her & my grandpa are both SEI's I think.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "~ deleted ~"

Huh? Why do you constantly pop into conversations at the most random times always to say some off topic bullshit? Seriously, what is your problem? What the fuck does me deleting things I've posted here before have to do with being a feeler or an Si user? & If your going to sput out something like that at least GIVE REASON TO BACK IT UP. Either offer something useful in my threads or gtfo.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"~ deleted ~"

What type are YOU even? I don't see a type listed for you. Do you even know how to type yourself?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's my questionnaire answers. If anyone still wanted to read through them.

1) 25 yr. old female.

2) I'm not sure what my purpose in life is, but I guess I would say it's to experience as many things as possible and to hopefully make a positive impact on those around me.

3) Greed is the 7 deadly sin I relate to the most, I would say. I like expensive food, clothes, cars, etc. and dream about working my way up a company and/or being a successful entrepreneur. I'm a workaholic. I rarely take time off of work, and will happily work 60 hours a week if it means making and saving more money for myself.

4) Friend wise I'm drawn to funny laid back people. Relationship wise I'm not looking for a relationship at all. In fact, if any of you know about attachment types, I think I'm a dissmisive avoidant.

5) I admire people that are better at time management and following through with things than me. I have a ton of interesting ideas that never seem to go anywhere. I also seem to overestimate what I can get done in a specific amount of time.

6) In college I took psychology, early childhood education, & communication classes. I couldn't decide what I wanted to major in and didn't finish my degree though. I've recently decided to take classes again after being out of school for 3-4 yrs. I'm going to take online classes for an associate's degree in business management & marketing. After that, I hope to get my bachelor's in communication studies & business.

7) I work in a warehouse on the ship dock at the moment. I'm one of the people who train the new hires, too. 2 jobs I will never do again is be a server or a cashier. Besides the money being bad imo, it turns me from being a friendly person to straight up being a cynical, people hating person.

8) When I meet new people I focus on their general attitude & the vibe I get from them.

9) I feel like humanity is more bad/neutral than good. I think selfishness is the biggest problem the human race faces.

10) I have a lot of hobbies. Sports, physical activities, decorating, cooking, baking, reading about a ton of random things- astrology, different religions, psychology stuff, etc. I like politics (I'm a libertarian). I like the arts like going to see plays.

11) What I like to do with friends depends on that friend(s). I'm usually down for any activity/social event, but I'm also cool with ordering a pizza & binge watching shows/movies & just talking one on one with someone or just going for a long walk/drive.

12) If I was cursed by a witch I would like to lose my memories. I find that dwelling on past events holds people back from the present/future a lot.

13) I think I can "merge" with other people. I find myself liking music, shows, etc. that people do around me. I'll get into new fashion styles because of people I'm around. Also, I'll start picking up people's phrases & the way they talk.

14) I'm organized with my items usually. (Not OCD organized). However, I never use a planner or plan out my days off or anything like that. I don't mind a messy space at all, though.

15) Comfort to me is being able to be completely relaxed with someone. I'm a Taurus, so of course I love my fuzzy slippers, blankets, etc. & Don't forget comfort food, yum!

1-what makes you angry?
    People irritating me, people being unnecessarily rude or smart to me, jealousy, people taking themselves or comments/jokes too seriously, people acting like I don't know how to do something that I'm good at, & people acting like they're better than anyone else.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
    As someone who likes to psychoanalyze people, I love how complex yet simple people are. I like how different each person's lives and journey's can be, and learning all about them. I like how people can band together for causes. I like how funny people can be & laughing with them.

I dislike a lot of people's general attitudes. I dislike when people are overly serious & have no sense of humor. I dislike when people can't laugh at themselves. I dislike how quickly people can go from being friendly to being mean/angry/ignore you without explaining why or for the littlest things. I dislike how selfish people can be.

3-do you like animals? why?
    Yes. They're fun to observe & interact with.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
    I like how I can say any & everything to them & the fun times we have together. I like when they find new activities etc. for us to do.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
    I like a lot about myself. I think I'm smart & know about a lot of different topics, I think I'm funny, I'm ambitious, I'm good with people when I want to be, I'm good at teaching people different things, & I catch on to things easily.

I dislike how I overthink things so much. I can analyze any & everything to death. I dislike how impulsive & reactive I can be at times. I dislike my anger at times.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
    Yes. People including yourself have to look at your clothes all day long & appearances are probably the first thing people notice about you anyway, but that's not even why. It's just fun to buy things that you like & that look good. It's definitely cool when people comment on your clothes though. For example, a guy at work yesterday said "good sneaker game" to me because I wore new Nike's one day & new Puma's the next. I would happily drop $400+ on designer clothes if I felt I had enough money saved up from working hard & budgeting my money, too.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
    I think, just like I'd assume most other people, I try to do a little bit of both. I wouldn't want to be "basic" or agree with other people just for the sake of fitting in, but I also don't see a reason to try to stand out just for the sake of being different. I feel like I can fit in with any group of people usually. I can be sporty, edgy, preppy, nerdy... my interest are all over the place. I like to put my own spin on things, though. For example, if I wear a basic item like Ugg boots they can't be the plain tan ones. They have to be purple or black ones with the bows on the back. idk if that's a good example lol but I'm sure you guys get the point.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
    Sports, other hands-on things like playing pool, watching YouTubers & getting creative ideas from them, trying new foods, traveling, watching TV, debating politics or watching political stuff, watching stand up comedy, & probably a million other things.

9-what makes you feel secure?
    I don't want to feel secure. I want to keep pushing past my comfort zones & expand myself. I guess I'd say making & saving money.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
    It's not a main focus. I like being independent. However, it's nice to have someone's company you genuinely enjoy & can share thoughts, feelings, & experiences with.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
    I love trying new things. I feel like I'd sound like an asshole if I didn't say I love my family. lol I love my friends. I love entertainment. Sports, movies, TV shows, books, music, plays, etc.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
    Analyzing things, things I want to do/try, convos I wish I'd have with people, sarcastic comments, random things like what if we're living in the matrix, analyzing people, & food.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
    I think I'm a lot more of a people person & outgoing than I was. I still have my defiant streak in me that I did as a kid.

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?
    When I hear beauty, I think aesthetically pleasing. Something like clothes, a painting, flowers, etc. that looks good or a person or a trait that person has like their eyes that looks good. Beauty can be used to describe someone's personality too, like that person has a beautiful soul/heart.

Love is compassion. Being outwardly kind, considerate, & generous to other people. Caring for people & wanting the best for them. You can have love for individual people, & you can just have love for mankind in general.

2. What are your most important values?
    Freedom, not just for myself but others too. I don't think people should be controlled. Besides that the only thing I can think of is that I try not to ever be unnecessarily rude to anybody. As the saying goes, you catch more bees with honey!

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Not really. I believe in free will. Besides that, I just like learning about different religions & beliefs. I find them more interesting/fascinating than anything else. It's also interesting how lots of religions kind of tie together or how they barrow things from each other. I find buddhism/Hinduism probably the most interesting. I used to look up things about past lives, karma, destiny/fate, soulmates, & twin flames. I don't believe in those things, though.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    People are greedy & crave power, control, & resources so unfortunately war & militaries are inevitable. I wouldn't think anyone would prefer war but it happens, so we might as well make sure we make our military strong. I believe more in using military for self defense than just deploying troops in any country people feel the need to get involved in when they don't need to.

Power is having a leadership role over someone else. I wouldn't say power is a bad thing. Companies have managers who technically have power over their associates. Just because they're technically in charge of the people under them doesn't mean that they're mean to those people. Different people just use power in different ways. I would personally love to be a manager at a big company, so in a way I crave power/being in charge sometimes. My favorite thing to tell others though is that being a boss doesn't mean you're bossy.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Any & everything. Pretty much whatever someone wants to talk about. I can hop into or keep a convo going on pretty much anything. I'll talk about shows, movies, books, friends, politics, funny stories, sports, psychology, life advice, people's dreams/fears, food, traveling, family.. every convo with me is probably a long convo because I love to talk. lol

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes. I like talking about working out & fitness. I'll talk to people about different diets & get their opinions on them like pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan, Mediterranean, paleo, keto.. When it comes to medicine, I've told people the bad side effects I've gotten from medicine & why I refuse now to take anything. I'll tell people the less crap you put in your body the better.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    That they're not very daily. lol If I'm really bored sometimes I'll actually purposefully seek out chores around the house to do. It depends how busy I am with other things whether I see them as a pain or not.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Haven't watched any movies lately. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Been watching Dexter & Avatar The Last Airbender on Netflix. Currently reading How To Be A Bawse by Lilly Singh (she's my fav youtuber). I also ordered Greg Gutfeld's book of monologues from Barnes & Noble yesterday.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    The last time I cried was when I lost my job, because I felt like all the things I wanted to achieve in the future with the company had just been completely crushed.

I smile all the time. I try to enjoy & make the best out of my day, & I love being funny & just joking around with other people. I'm usually smiling & laughing & clowning around with people.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I love all outdoors activities. Playing sports, theme parks, & hiking.

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I can make friends problems my problems sometimes. I don't like to see other people upset, & I like to try to fix their issues for them. My anger can be a weakness sometimes. I used to be too generous to people that don't deserve it, but I don't do that anymore so I've overcome that one.

I try not to dislike myself or things about me. I like to just hopefully improve. I dislike that I can be impulsive & don't think things through. I dislike that I can fear commitment, being trapped, & not stick with things because of it.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    A lot! I'm a people person & usually good with people, I can come up with better/easier ways to do things, I have a good sense of humor, I catch onto things fast, I'm helpful & never mind questions from people, & I'm ambitious & persistent but also kind & laid back with others.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Being better at time management. I never write anything down like making a to do list, I'm terrible at being like I'm going to do this at this time, & I can't for the life of me stick to a routine. I want someone to basically be like ok every day at 10:00 we're hitting the gym together. I feel like I need someone else to keep me accountable on things.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, often. I'm never moving at the pace that I want to be. I've gotten better at not getting discouraged about it.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    People's humor, their randomness, their achievements, their ambition/motivation, their kindness, their empathy, & their energy.

I dislike when people are rude, too uptight, unwilling to try other people's ideas, have no sense of humor, get offended easily, are too sensitive or sulk too much, or don't realize their impact on the people around them.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance sounds nice, but I've never had someone be romantic with me. Never been in a long term relationship actually. Sex is fun & a nice experience to share with someone, & it's exciting to try new sexual things with them.

I think I answered this in another questionnaire, but at the moment I just want someone who I feel can keep up with me, help me grow, & is generally on the same page as me.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I don't really have many worries about it. I think kids are fun. I would probably just treat them like a small playmate tbh. Anything else would probably just depend on things about them individually.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Ask them a ton of questions, & see why they think the way they do. I don't need other people to agree with me, & I actually think it's more fun when they don't. I like to debate. Also, I just like to learn people's motivations & thought processes. Maybe I could also change their mind or they can change mine, but I don't bank on it. Always cool to try to get new information from others.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Being realistic, I probably think of most people as being neutral. I try to give to charities whenever companies are raising money for the make a wish foundation or something like that. I do think society as a whole deserves voluntary compassion.

Selfishness & being self absorbed. Also, people being judgy & trying to push their "morals" on others.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I just meet people randomly tbh. I've meet friends at college in my dorm lounge, at school dances, at work.. whoever has good energy & that I enjoy talking to I'll be friends with.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Outgoing & try to just be myself. Yesterday in line at chipotle the guy in front of me just started talking & joking around with me. We were mostly talking about food & different creative food ideas like making a dessert pizza.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Location Somewhere drunk"

to a cup of sparkling wine

Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo would you mind reading through my questionnaire answers & seeing if you pick up on anything you relate to or that seems Si valuing? Or if you get an ESE impression from it?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Location Somewhere drunk"

to a cup of sparkling wine

I prefer whiskey on the rocks. I don't like girly drinks.

Or vodka red bull.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    IEE-Ne C sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say LSE with sensing subtype = strengthened SF contact functions (based on the questionnaire & picture). Pretty sure about extraverted, sensing and Te/Fi valuer!
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 07-29-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    Jg djwjmjabujpo jt up tvswjwf, xf nvtu dvmujwbuf uif tdjfodf pg ivnbo sfmbujpotijqt - uif bcjmjuz pg bmm qfpqmft, pg bmm ljoet, up mjwf uphfuifs, jo uif tbnf xpsme bu qfbdf.
    Gsbolmjo E. Spptfwfmu

TIM
    SLE (N) 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re-read the questionnaire and still think ESE. Extrovert is obvious imo.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I double on ESE

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    I would say LSE with sensing subtype = strengthened SF contact functions (based on the questionnaire & picture). Pretty sure about extraverted, sensing and Te/Fi valuer!
    That's interesting. Why Te & Fi?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    IEE-Ne C sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good that you asked, because I reread the questionnaire and I changed my mind, actually ESE fits better. Was probably biased by some irrelevant info.
    Jg djwjmjabujpo jt up tvswjwf, xf nvtu dvmujwbuf uif tdjfodf pg ivnbo sfmbujpotijqt - uif bcjmjuz pg bmm qfpqmft, pg bmm ljoet, up mjwf uphfuifs, jo uif tbnf xpsme bu qfbdf.
    Gsbolmjo E. Spptfwfmu

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why dom Fe you guys? Not refuting, just would like an explanation.
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why dom Fe you guys? Not refuting, just would like an explanation.
    Maybe this: I think I can "merge" with other people. I find myself liking music, shows, etc. that people do around me. I'll get into new fashion styles because of people I'm around. Also, I'll start picking up people's phrases & the way they talk.

Then again, if this is an indicator of strong Fe, it’s only one part of it. I know an ESE young woman and she is incredibly good at getting rid of an accent when learning a new language. I was wondering if this was a personal trait of hers or something related to type. By what you wrote I’m starting to assume it’s an ability related to IE.

Alpha SF is the impression I get from your answers. Energetic and ambitious (and/or competitive) like the younger ESEs I’ve met.

TIM
    Se&Fe user 3w2 so/sp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Maybe this: I think I can "merge" with other people. I find myself liking music, shows, etc. that people do around me. I'll get into new fashion styles because of people I'm around. Also, I'll start picking up people's phrases & the way they talk.

Then again, if this is an indicator of strong Fe, it’s only one part of it. I know an ESE young woman and she is incredibly good at getting rid of an accent when learning a new language. I was wondering if this was a personal trait of hers or something related to type. By what you wrote I’m starting to assume it’s an ability related to IE.

Alpha SF is the impression I get from your answers. Energetic and ambitious (and/or competitive) like the younger ESEs I’ve met.
    Energetic, ambitious, & competitive definitely describes me well! I don't particularly associate competitiveness will Alphas though, so that's interesting. I always thought Betas were the most competitive, followed by maybe Gammas. Am I mistaken?
    High use of Se Ne & Fe
    EIE or SLE (imo)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Energetic, ambitious, & competitive definitely describes me well! I don't particularly associate competitiveness will Alphas though, so that's interesting. I always thought Betas were the most competitive, followed by maybe Gammas. Am I mistaken?
    Of all alphas, I get more indications of competitiveness from ESEs and some will even let you know verbally. But the rest of your answers are why I could go with ESFj for you: ‘I'm drawn to funny laid back people’, ‘I dislike when people are overly serious & have no sense of humor’, ‘(I enjoy) trying new foods, traveling, watching TV, debating politics or watching political stuff, watching stand up comedy’.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234