Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give Cupcakemonster a type?!?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Give me a type?!?

~ deleted ~
    Last edited by SadParty; 06-29-2020 at 01:30 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE <== click me
    World rejecting. Strong Se. Very active and competitive. Generally seems to have strong sensing.
    Has a certain degree of feeler's logic that is not characteristic of a T type.
    People person, social.
    Everything about the post screams gamma values. Se-Fi.

I wish typing myself was this easy..
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 06-23-2020 at 04:34 AM.

TIM
    SLE 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se lead seems like a good fit. The "wondering if we live in a matrix" thing is something that crosses my mind pretty often too, actually.

Some things that might point more towards SeFi than SeTi are smiling a lot, being a people person in general that easily learns to know new people, and this "people acting like I don't know how to do something that I'm good at" kinda reads more like Te mobilizing (and Ti PoLR). For T in ego block, that kind of thing is so obvious that you wouldn't even think about it or criticism/underestimation of abilities wouldn't register at all.
    Conversely it seems like you're naturally good with people and probably wouldn't feel like someone could underestimate your abilities of getting along with / learning to know others.

SEE seem have very strong emphasis on freedom in general, even more than SLE.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep in mind that this is merely my opinion based on the data at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakemonster View Post
    I think the Se in me is super obvious. I was wondering what made you think Fi for me, though? Anything specific, or just a general vibe that I seem to be a people oriented person? I think my enneagram & instinctual variants also reinforces being people oriented. Won't say what exactly my enneagram type is yet though, because I don't want to sway anyone's typing of me.
    Basic depiction of Fi creative:

The individual is very adept at perceiving, establishing, and maintaining personal bonds between people. However, these bonds are often perceived as being situational and flexible rather than static. The individual is inclined to focus on establishing personal bonds with other people in the context of realizing or following perceptions from his base function. The person easily creates a sense of closeness and kinship between people by expressing like and acceptance, but these sentiments are situational rather than an expression of permanent feelings. If the person's mood or external situation changes, he or she may "turn off" the feelings instantly, even forgetting whom they had created the feeling of kinship with.
    Feeler related in general:

8) When I meet new people I focus on their general attitude & the vibe I get from them.

9) I feel like humanity is more bad/neutral than good. I think selfishness is the biggest problem the human race faces.

10) I have a lot of hobbies. Sports, physical activities, decorating, cooking, baking, reading about a ton of random things- astrology, different religions, psychology stuff, etc. I like politics (I'm a libertarian). I like the arts like going to see plays.

11) What I like to do with friends depends on that friend(s). I'm usually down for any activity/social event, but I'm also cool with ordering a pizza & binge watching shows/movies & just talking one on one with someone or just going for a long walk/drive.

13) I find myself liking music, shows, etc. that people do around me. Also, I'll start picking up people's phrases & the way they talk. (I'm good at reading & picking up nonverbals of people, & people I interact with a lot I can start to sort of "mimick" sometimes).

15) Comfort to me is being able to be completely relaxed with someone. I'm a Taurus, so of course I love my fuzzy slippers, blankets, etc. & Don't forget comfort food, yum!

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

People's humor, their randomness, their achievements, their ambition/motivation, their kindness, their empathy, & their energy.

I dislike when people are rude, too uptight, unwilling to try other people's ideas, have no sense of humor, get offended easily, are too sensitive or sulk too much, or don't realize their impact on the people around them.
    Lots of value judgments and relational stuff, interest in certain magical thinking related subjects.

IF you were SLE, it would be Ti creative:

The individual easily generates logical systems and formulations to explain a set of phenomena that he has experienced or studied. However, these logical systems or explanations are not viewed as permanent or all-encompassing, but can be improved upon or even discarded as new experience and information is added.
    The other Gamma type possible for you LIE does not have your level of Se and it also has very good Te and Ti.

Imo at best you'd have to chose between SEE or SLE. Those as the most likely types. The SLE however has Fi PolR (bad at relational / social stuff) and shit Fe (not very expressive, may appear unfriendly, insensitive, unwelcoming at times). Imagine Donald Trump:

SLEs have trouble evaluating the internal emotional state of other people unless it is accompanied by a visible emotional expression. They are typically inept at reading people's inner feelings and often do not expect people to react to them on the basis of sentiments that are not outwardly visible. They do not like it when they are judged morally or when their lack of attention to others' feelings is criticized. SLEs are uncomfortable in overly sentimental occasions, and in situations where they are expected or required to offer emotional support. Many SLEs are highly emotionally guarded, and may become touchy or apprehensive if they expect that others may judge their character harshly.
    Better yet, make a video.. so we can see if you are merry or serious.

Being a Se dom is based *thumbsup*
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 06-23-2020 at 02:32 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cupcakemonster Keep in mind that as an extroverted type, your Fe is going to be stronger than your Fi, even if you value Fi.

You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE seems good so far

Peter, The Machine, The Rock fireee's Avatar
    TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i couldn't imagine you being Ti-PoLR after reading a bit of your thought processes in the BLM thread.

I'd pick SLE > SEE if I had to pick between the two

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cupcakemonster if you aren't too shy, make a video. I thought I was ILI for example, the video cleared that up asap. You can always just make a dummy youtube account, upload there unlisted, share the link and later delete the vid once typing process is done.

TIM
    SLE 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As much people oriented that I am, I seem to not like to make value judgments imo on people like I notice in other Fi users though. I had a convo with my grandpa recently about that I don't really ever judge people's behavior as being good or bad.

I don't understand people's bad attitudes often or how someone can dislike someone they hardly know for the same reason. How did they come to the conclusion of "I don't like this person. I'm going to be mean/rude" to them without hardly knowing them at all?

I've never been in a relationship, even though people seem to find me attractive, & have dating issues for the same reason. I have a hard time telling if I like someone or how I feel about them at all. I hardly ever meet/go on a date with someone, & think "Wow this person is fantastic! I really like them!"

I'm good at reading & responding in polite & appropriate manners to people though. I'm really good at reading facial expressions & things like that. If someone I know has sad looking eyes as I walk by them, I'll stop & be like "Aw what's wrong girl? You need a hug?" Things like that.

I prefer to keep entire groups around me in a positive mood for sure. I try to joke around & make sure everyone's having as fun of a time as they can, even if we're working.

It's also lost on me when people find things "offensive" like something I perceive as a lighthearted joke for example, but someone takes it in a different way & reads something else into it. If someone ever takes a joke that I say like that I don't feel bad either. Instead, I explain how it wasn't my intent.

Wouldn't Fi users be more clued into some of these things that I seem to not be? Or am I misunderstanding Fi?

I appreciate your breakdown, & it definitely makes sense & does seem fitting btw. I just wanted to still ask some follow up questions.
    Good additions.

- Not making value judgements about people and their behavior is much more SLE.
    - Having hard time telling how much you like someone or how much they like you (unless accompanied by very clear displays) is more like weak Fi as well
    - Good at reading people and knowing what would be appropriate (if you wanted to act so) does not exclude SLE. Neither does making jokes and trying to keep a positive atmosphere.
    - Making light jokes and people getting all offended about them and then having to explain that it wasn't intended to hurt someone is something I run into constantly. Seems like a strong point for SLE > SEE

Your understanding of Fi doesn't seem wrong to me. I think I understand it intellectually too, but I have to actively think about it instead of it being somehow instinctual.

Also your recent posts in the BLM thread seem very Ti > Fi valuing to me, I relate to your thinking and it seems grounded and logical. Not burdened by a bunch of emotions or trying to seem virtuous.

SLE seems more likely than SEE to me at this point. Maybe you were focusing on talking about people and relationships because that's where you actually have problems and are looking for better understanding. I noticed you improved the structure of your first post and that triggered me to read more (often I'm too impatient to read everything sequentially and just catch glimpses here and there). The mimicking thing you mentioned could be Fe HA, picking up on stuff that seems funny and using it. I've noticed doing this myself too. Fi creatives might be more individualistic about this.

Mentioned
    1111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

hoping to get a correct type by not enough info from random noobs is not reasonably
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    SLE 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I just have a good usage of Fe for some reason. One of my work friends, who I think is most likely a SEE, once said "isn't it more important what you think of yourself than what others think of you?" I'm like, "it should be, but it's not." I feel like I can take feedback from people as something to fix & change about myself. I think Fe dom types probably have a very similar problem & approach in that regard?

If I'm out shopping with family, I'll be the first person to notice if our cart or something is in someone's way too, & move it & apologize. Little things like that.

I wasn't going to post my enneagram type that I think for myself on here, so people can form there own decisions, but since it's relevant to the convo.

I think I'm a 7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (or possibly even 3w2 7w8 8w9 or 729/739) so I think me being a 2 fix & social instinct first makes me more focused on others than a lot of SLE's would be?
    It sounds like valued Fe to focus on how others perceive you. And yes, I've seen Fe egos be very concerned about it. I could see it as Fe HA too. In the case of Fe HA, you really want to be liked, respected and treated positively. But that doesn't stop you from pissing people off and saying unpopular things since the preferences of your ego functions are so much stronger. So stepping on people or hurting someone's feelings doesn't matter much in the big picture when going for something you want, but becoming an outcast is something you still want to avoid. It could manifest as hiding damaging things and trying to make someone else do the dirty work when those obviously would result in massive unpopularity.

I would say it's competent use of Se to quickly notice something being in the way like you described. I notice it quickly too, but more in the opposite sense of something being in my way. Needing to move out of someone's way annoys me and I don't apologize for it.

Your e-type could play a role there, yes. I haven't put much thought in tritypes but some test indicated 835 for me, and So last.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    @Cupcakemonster if you aren't too shy, make a video. I thought I was ILI for example, the video cleared that up asap.
    You mean other people cleared it up for you lol

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You mean other people cleared it up for you lol
    I wasn't far off tho, but Sol was almost spot on with ENXp. Thought I was Fe PolR, ILI descriptions still sound like me tbh, but I admit on video I was animated and not Fe PolR. Under MBTI INTP, which makes sense considering socionics extroversion is not social extroversion.

Imo even just seeing yourself answer questions on video helps.

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    SLE 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very cute. I think SEE after the video. Your Fe seems natural and you remind me of SEE I know. Concrete and Te valuing based on your stories about work.

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explain further?
    General impressions, similarity to other people of this type I knew. I don't see that Se kind of forcefulness, you're very active and mobile but in a scattered way and your eyes show Ni.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    936 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Cupcakemonster, from your video, I'm thinking: Definitely Not Gamma. Probably Alpha. ESE?

Your Uncle is either ILI or EII, I think.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    936 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Explain?
    It's entirely a VI thing. Nothing you said precluded SEE, but your face, your face, looks Alpha to me. You are obviously extroverted, and since you don't look logical Alpha (ILE) to me, that leaves ESE. Which is not that different from SEE on paper.

SEE and ESE actually have the same functional strengths. 4D Fe & Se, 3D Si and Fi, 2D Ne and Te, 1D Ti and Ni. The two types differ only in which of those functions they value.

ESE's value Fe, Si, Ne, and Ti. SEE's value Se, Fi, Te, and Ni.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-24-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If not SEE, my 2nd guess was ESE. Just seems like an ethical type with a lot of Se/Fe.

Mentioned
    1111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Here's the video guys.
    mb SEI / ISFP
    @shotgunfingers seems you was lucky to get a possible dual for interactions

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mb SEI / ISFP
    lol.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't being a Se & Fe user mean I'm either an EIE or SLE though?
    Sorry, I should have explained. High dimensionality Se and Fe. My understanding is the demonstrative information element will often be observed easily by onlookers, whereas not valued or necessarily readily observed by the user. Do you feel like you value both Se and Fe?

Peter, The Machine, The Rock fireee's Avatar
    TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see why people would say SEE - they give off more pleasant "people" person vibe.... Think of the dumb blonde sorority girl or the SEE prototype,

Ronald Mcdonalds:

SEE also have "the life of the party" vibe and a presence unmatched by any of the 16 types. If you want to be entertained for the night - invite an SEE.

SLEs, on the other hand, give off the vibe of quietly "watching from the sidelines" (like @sbbds) observing, then popping outta the shadows.... But they do this with a purpose, whereas SEE is more YOLO.

And, after thinking about it, I think the SEE bias partly comes from the fact that you are slightly rambling in your answers - partly due to the nature of the questions + you could be slightly nervous that randos from the internet watching and analyzing u....

I'd have to watch u more closely (over a period of time) in your natural habitat to get a better feel for how u operate.

But, based off your answers, I still think you're SLE > SEE:

I would say that my purpose in life is to experience as many things as possible and to hopefully make a positive impact on those around me. Also, to keep pushing myself to bigger & better things. I want to keep progressing forward & never stay stagnant.
    Se, Ni

Pushing yourself + fighting for a purpose > being comfortable minding your own business

This applies to me in my personal time. When it comes to work, I like to always be the best at everything or at least try my hardest to be. I'm super competitive (Not in a mean but in a fun way. I actually appreciate when someone can beat me at something), & constantly trying to get the best scan rate.
    SLE > SEE .... SLEs are more conquering with a purpose vs. SEEs are more like in a reality TV-show entertaining the crowd

I like politics (I'm a libertarian)
    SLE > SEE. +you seem confident in your views (Ti).... SEE would be more wary with this in general

People irritating me, people being unnecessarily rude or smart to me, jealousy, people taking themselves or comments/jokes too seriously, people acting like I don't know how to do something that I'm good at, & people acting like they're better than anyone else.
    I dislike a lot of people's general attitudes. I dislike when people are overly serious & have no sense of humor. I dislike when people can't laugh at themselves. I dislike how quickly people can go from being friendly to being mean/angry/ignore you without explaining why or for the littlest things. I dislike how selfish people can be.
    Ti/Fe > Te/Fi ---> dislike the idea that expressing your thoughts can (unfairly) affect ur relations to people

Se > Si ---> dislike when people try to overpower u

I can make friends problems my problems sometimes. I don't like to see other people upset, & I like to try to fix their issues for them. My anger can be a weakness sometimes. I used to be too generous to people that don't deserve it, but I don't do that anymore so I've overcome that one
    Besides the money being bad imo, it turns me from being a friendly person to straight up being a cynical, people hating person
    Fi-PoLR / @sbbds destroying-things-to-let-it-go vibes,

I think, just like I'd assume most other people, I try to do a little bit of both. I wouldn't want to be "basic" or agree with other people just for the sake of fitting in, but I also don't see a reason to try to stand out just for the sake of being different. I feel like I can fit in with any group of people usually.
    Ti

Here you demonstrate some nuances in your thinking and how things "should be" depending on the situation.

a guy at work had said "good sneaker game" to me because I wore new Nike's one day & new Puma's the next. I would happily drop $400+ on designer clothes if I felt I had enough money saved up from working hard & budgeting my money, too.
    For example, if I wear a basic item like Ugg boots they can't be the plain tan ones. They have to be purple or black ones with the bows on the back. idk if that's a good example lol but I'm sure you guys get the point.
    Lol. Classic Se gold-digger vibes

I don't want to feel secure. I want to keep pushing past my comfort zones & expand myself. I guess I'd say making & saving money
    Se > Si

Analyzing things, things I want to do/try, convos I wish I'd have with people, sarcastic comments, random things like what if we're living in the matrix, analyzing people, & food
    SLE > SEE. SEE don't really sit and analyze/question things to this extent.

Freedom, not just for myself but others too. I don't think people should be controlled. Besides that the only thing I can think of is that I try not to ever be unnecessarily rude to anybody. As the saying goes, you catch more bees with honey!
    Ti - again talking about how people "should be"

ESE is also a possibility but you say you don't relate to Fi/Si.... People shouldn't underestimate this. You know yourself 100000x better than anyone here

SLE
    Last edited by fireee; 06-25-2020 at 03:53 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers @onfireee posted a video if you guys wanted to check it out.
    I'll watch it today after I get home from work. Meanwhile you should only consider ppl who can actually back up their claims with reasoning.

mb SEI / ISFP
    Hmm, I'd need to watch the vid with voice, but she does seem 4D Se+ and 3D Fe-, merry type by first impression, so Alpha or Beta.

does she give you JennaMarbles vibes?

I'm trying to think of more info to add for you guys, too. I'll add more as I think of more relevant things.

I really like debating people. Whenever someone responds with "I don't want to agrue" I go "it's not arguing, it's debating". My uncle words it that I like to play devil's advocate.

It's really just that I like to pick people's brains, see why they think/believe what they do, is it logical or feelings based, & acquire new information for myself to think on.
    Lmao, sounds like me.

btw, Azula (your avatar) is EIE.

Enjoying debates / arguing = Fe- (flexible Fe in EIE, SEE, SEI, ILE and so on..)

3) Greed is the 7 deadly sin I relate to the most, I would say. I like expensive food, clothes, cars, etc. and dream about working my way up a company and/or being a successful entrepreneur. I'm a workaholic. I rarely take time off of work, and will happily work 60 hours a week if it means making and saving more money for myself.
    Your answer here implies a preference for Se over Si. Combined with strong Fe- and Se+ .. I'd say Gamma SEE is more likely. Si-Ne types like myself, we prefer comfort and convenience to money and prestige. I prefer a fun / comfy / interesting job that may make less money and is less prestigious or to just be self employed and on my own terms. I won't overexert myself :-P, workaholic is out of the question.

Overall I get the impression you'd rather be active and ambitious, than comfortable, so Gamma SEE. See the model G chart: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...9&d=1529810224

Gamma stereotype is ambitious business ppl, Ayn Rand's (LIE) view of the world essentially. Libertarian stuff.

Final answer after I watch the vid today: [insert type here later]
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 06-25-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    1111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

does she give you JennaMarbles vibes?
    JennaMarbles is among SEIs in my bloggers list. So I suppose some similarity.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JennaMarbles is among SEIs in my bloggers list. So I suppose some similarity.
    OP seems to value Se over Si. Prestige over convenience. I'd agree with Jenna being SEI tho. She seems to prefer comfort.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your questionnaire and text interactions, you sound almost stereotypically Se leading and probably SLE to me.

From your video, I’m not entirely sure, however. You somewhat remind me of how the late member Pole Ninja came across over video. She was LSI. So Se ego isn’t impossible.

Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE impressions

Definitely Se
    Pisces 🌞 Pisces 🌚 Virgo Rising

Mentioned
    1111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

OP seems to value Se over Si.
    Look how much is about a food in her questionnaire. It's Si pleasure. She even puted food at 1st place in a list of expensive things she likes.

8 functional tests and IR checking may be will help.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I come across more introverted on camera?
    I didn’t mean that necessarily. I just mean that you happen to vibe overall like this user I used to know who went by Pole. She may still have some photos and videos around on this website. She was well known and an active user in the socionics community who unfortunately passed away a few years ago. She sometimes wondered if she was extroverted, but usually typed as LSI. I am not saying that I think you are LSI though.

I’m just mentioning her because she was a well-known member among older members, and was pretty unequivocally typed as beta ST.

I’m probably not the best person to compare yourself to, as I think we have rather hugely different backgrounds and political attitudes.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I have a premonition you won't get along with Sol either.

Anyway body language is that of an extrovert and you seem like you don't really want to miss out on anything / active (other Se doms here report the same)
    Imo too animated and expressive (Fe) to be a Tx type and ESE is possible.. you come across like a people person for sure.

ESE or SEE imo.. but you seem merry and not serious. Which means ESE-Si is more likely. kinda like JennaMarbles, just more energetic and less Si earthiness.

SEEs I have seen are more serious and have this physical dominant presence to them.. a kind of quieter solidity & slowness (Se base and valuing with Fi). (they are serious types, not merry)
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 06-25-2020 at 02:06 PM. Reason: typos

TIM
    SLE 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As discussed today in the chatbox, Si valuers typically have much less interest in the metaphysical as compared to Ni valuers.

This quote below doesn't sound much like ESE to me, any actual ESE / SEI interested in commenting?

I just like learning about different religions & beliefs. I find them more interesting/fascinating than anything else. It's also interesting how lots of religions kind of tie together or how they barrow things from each other. I find buddhism/Hinduism probably the most interesting. I used to look up things about past lives, karma, destiny/fate, soulmates, & twin flames. I don't believe in those things, though.
    Do you have interest in cosmology, deeper meaning of things, metaphors? Do you think art should convey a meaning and be thought-provoking rather than conveying (mainly pleasant) impressions?

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    As discussed today in the chatbox, Si valuers typically have much less interest in the metaphysical as compared to Ni valuers.
    <_< dude, I read Nietzsche (IEI) and Kant (LII).. and I'm ILE. (Ti-Fe-Ni-Ne)

This quote below doesn't sound much like ESE to me, any actual ESE / SEI interested in commenting?
    *tumbleweed rolls by* *the wind blows*

Do you have interest in cosmology, deeper meaning of things, metaphors? Do you think art should convey a meaning and be thought-provoking rather than conveying (mainly pleasant) impressions?
    Yes. e_e without deeper meaning it would be just boring entertainment and nothing to consider seriously. Deeper meaning to everything is a must.

op has that Alpha Quadra goofyness / impish humor.
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 06-25-2020 at 02:45 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh gotcha. Are her videos still around? I'd be interested to watch them.
    I searched through some of her posts and it seems the few pages of her posts containing videos have been deleted (it’s possible some are left but I’m not going to look through all of her posts). I do know of video links she’s posted that are still working through other means, but don’t feel comfortable posting them. However, I found some links to posts containing photos she put up that she left on here (R.I.P):

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW I think you are most likely SLE so far. I can relate to being unsure about relationships with people and disliking moralizing, which you mentioned in your questionnaire. (Actually I have learned to sometimes moralize too as it suits me LOL as @shotgunfingers knows.) This points to Fi vulnerable.

Strong, conscious ego valued Se is apparent through talking about how you like prestigious name brand clothes and how you’d blow hundreds of $ at the drop of a hat on nice things. You mention the future a lot as well. Ni-Se valuation is clear.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you want to offer any actual reasoning for that?
    @Sol reason why you respond to other people in my thread, but not actually interacting with me?
    Your concise, savage shutdowns to Sol are also hilarious and remind me of my own to other people LOL

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    FWIW I think you are most likely SLE so far. I can relate to being unsure about relationships with people and disliking moralizing, which you mentioned in your questionnaire. (Actually I have learned to sometimes moralize too as it suits me LOL as @shotgunfingers knows.) This points to Fi vulnerable.

Strong, conscious ego valued Se is apparent through talking about how you like prestigious name brand clothes and how you’d blow hundreds of $ at the drop of a hat on nice things. You mention the future a lot as well. Ni-Se valuation is clear.
    :-P bdsm-bear, you are SEE imo.. stop hurting my Fi PolR plz.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:-P bdsm-bear, you are SEE imo.. stop hurting my Fi PolR plz.
    And you joined one month ago and have changed your typing about 10 times since... stop hurting my Ti lolz

TIM
    SLE 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically the big bang theory, right? I'd definitely be interested in reading up more about it. I've looked up things about string theory before. Also, I think the concept of alternate universes is really cool. In elementary school I was really interested in astronomy & used to get library books on learning about different planets.

About art. I'd say both. Doesn't just go for something like paintings either. Songs, plays, books, etc. get referred to as art & all convey meaning. Obviously, something like a painting or a sculpture is nice to look at, though.
    Right. Alpha SF as Si/Ne valuers don't seem to have that much of an interest in pondering these questions in my experience. While they like hearing "Ti explanations" of scientific things it seems to bother them when things get "too deep" and metaphorical.

Se is a lot about aesthetics, but not that much about pleasant and harmonious ones (that is more Si). Se/Ni is more about making an impact and the cool factor. A feeling of awe is important. Edgy contrasts of dark and violent themes, even ugliness as in death, decay and disease contrasted with the epic and sublime. Si/Ne has more grounded/infantile/pleasant and comfortable/cute/inoffensive and "wholesome" themes.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My family gets annoyed everytime I get in one of my moods of being like what is my purpose? What should I do with my life?
    Would you be able to describe your family and what your relationship with them is like?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast