Thread: Cant sleep, stressed, constipated, constantly ill

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cant sleep, stressed, constipated, constantly ill

and borderline. I had a dissociative episode today. I was planning on not taking my medicine, but luckily I came to my senses and took my medication, but I still wasn't calming down so I tried a ritually calming technique (at times associated with exorcism) of reciting the quran into water and drinking it. i need help, i haven't been able to sleep the past two nights and i only slept in the day yesterday due to obsessing over whether a girl would add me back online after i mistakenly (or perhaps correctly) thought my dad forbade me from talking to her and i told her and deleted her. i thought she was my dual, and though we weren't dating for religious reasons, i still obsessed over her. im constipated, and no matter how many prunes i eat, no matter how much honey i eat, no matter how much black seed oil i drink (also for headaches perhaps related to stress), i still can't go. i keep getting head and neck pain related to stress. my stool has also been bloody.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not the best person to give psychological advice but you mention drinking a lot of black seed oil. It's recommended to take not more than 2-3 g/day of it because it has a lot of side effects in higher doses (lowers blood pressure, changes something in blood coagulation, there are also reports of digestive problems).

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    and borderline. I had a dissociative episode today. I was planning on not taking my medicine, but luckily I came to my senses and took my medication, but I still wasn't calming down so I tried a ritually calming technique (at times associated with exorcism) of reciting the quran into water and drinking it. i need help, i haven't been able to sleep the past two nights and i only slept in the day yesterday due to obsessing over whether a girl would add me back online after i mistakenly (or perhaps correctly) thought my dad forbade me from talking to her and i told her and deleted her. i thought she was my dual, and though we weren't dating for religious reasons, i still obsessed over her. im constipated, and no matter how many prunes i eat, no matter how much honey i eat, no matter how much black seed oil i drink (also for headaches perhaps related to stress), i still can't go. i keep getting head and neck pain related to stress. my stool has also been bloody.
    Magnesium supplementation. Excellent for anxiety/stress/insomnia/constipation

shoot for 1-2g/day

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Sounds like internal bleeding. If your shit it dark/black you are probably losing blood and digesting it. If its bloody on the outside, it means something else. Just get to your doctor asap e_e dafuq u dong writing on a forum!?

Go to the doctor asap!

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you've got blood in your poo, it might even be a wise idea to go to the emergency room...