Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truth and niceness

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Truth and niceness

Truth and harshness usually go hand in hand, almost as if they are tied together.

There are times to be truthful and there are times to be politically correct.

When you're walking your dog around the neighborhood and u run into a friend, or you meet up with the guys at a BBQ, or the girls have a tea party session... of course, you want to be friendly, politically correct, not some crazy neo-Nazi.

But of course,

There are times we need to hear the cold-hard truth. Many times these things are hard to swallow, but alas, we need the truth.

If everyone is right, nobody is wrong. And if nobody is wrong,

We won't be able to recognize evil when it stares us in the face.
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 08-13-2020 at 12:03 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with the content that you say lol, it’s just the timing. Ur crazy and weird.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk I was gonna post something rambly but all I'm gonna say is, people who throw around the term "Nazi" or say "You're a nazi" too easily usually have never come across a Nazi or White Supremacist.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I agree with you insofar as I've felt my hands tied about saying certain things and truth can be at odds with maintaining a desired feeling. A few things:

-Someone can use "morality" in a cynical way in support of an agenda or someone can be genuinely opposed to verbal output causing actual pain. It isn't either/or. This talk about PC being Fi could be because through the lens of Ti, it could only be the former. A logical formality to push an agenda. The actual emotional aspect (not hurting people) would be negated and perceived as always fake. ???

-I appreciate truth that isn't "PC" if it's presented a certain way, which would be the Fe of it (even if the unawareness of it in some cases). When anti-PC stuff is annoying, it isn't due to its logic, or facing the facts in and of themselves (which Fi obviously wouldn't be opposed to), but due to the Fe. When it's not actually just the facts, lol, but a persona deliberately constructed in the pursuit of one's own agenda and aiming to be "edgy" or something. (I'll use the n word if I want, mom! I'll wear a t-shirt to school with that word because I love facts!)

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a vivid memory from 7th grade when right after I said something my LSE friend went quiet and just stared at me. She said, "you have a superpower, you know". I kept bugging her what it was, eventually she said, "it's because you are able to say really mean things without actually hurting anyone"

Anyway, unrelated to the above, what I like about Fe/Ti types is that I feel like we can always tell each other the truth, so far as it's delivered well and with goodwill from both sides, it won't be taken badly (in general, ofc). Whereas with Fi/Te types, I don't have that sense of comfort with them. I can't entirely say the truth, but the truth is what I'm after

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too nice and you might seem cowardly or fake. Too truthful and you might seem like an asshole. Some balance can be maintained by being tactful. But if you don’t care, you don’t care, but you have to still deal with the consequences because that’s the harsh reality of it all, because it’s inevitably going to step on some toes.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Laws which claim truth as illegal are illegal themselves.
    It can be excused to forbid saying something, but to force lieing not to an enemy - is against basic humanism. As misleading leads to harm and such that would be to force making harm to other one.

Laws are made to protect _interests_ of some people. Laws which protect interests of minorities by the cost of interests of majority are antihumanistic. Those often can be thought as illegal - as contradicting to more basic laws and interests.

There were, are and will be minorities which try to set own interests above majorities. Some of them are at power and push laws which are against majorities. They act by a lie and a force to establish such situations. It's common to have a competing between groups of people and between individs.

About to be nice.
    Not all what is useful and for better - is pleasant. Examples of what are medicine and training. The reasonable is to act so, that the use was more than a harm (including emotions). The question is what is the balance - what is the use and harm to compare.
    The best evaluation would be emotional - the perception of happiness degree. But this should be evaluated strategically, anyway. Where moment loses in emotions mean lesser than emotions on longer time.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm more into 1+1=2 and like removed from reality truths.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with the content that you say lol, it’s just the timing. Ur crazy and weird.
    your teddy bear profile pic.

why is it so cute

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    your teddy bear profile pic.

why is it so cute
    Softens the blow of my Ti autism lol.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Softens the blow of my Ti autism lol.
    all layin there

tryna be cute

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem is people who think they "tell the truth" often tell the truth about other people, but not about themselves. They don't see all the negative comments that could be directed at them.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the truth? What is being nice?
    I've tried saying things that are generally socially accepted as nice, I've tried just saying whatever comes to my mind, I've tried not saying anything. Neither of those is either the truth or being nice ime... and they all sucked, for everyone.
    Somehow, my brain has come to some conclusion where "truth=nice" but I have no idea what the fuck it means nor how it got here.
    ... I think I like it though, it's kind of alluring a shiny little thing.
    There's also the point of why we want to say this or that, whether it's true, nice or both, that's an interesting avenue to go for around this topic.

wanting to be right doesn't have much to do with truth

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All truths beneath me are to my liking; a truth above me, a truth that I should have to direct myself by, I am not acquainted with.

For me there is no truth, for nothing is more than I!

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.” ― Flannery O'Connor

Figuring things out, debating, arguing, relentless, ceaseless struggle for accuracy without restraint is preferable to protecting my or other people's feelings. This is something that is not really negotiable and I often throw F into the trash for it without even realizing..

I'd rather people be upfront and blunt with me, than tiptoe around spreading white lies to spare my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    This is kinda off topic since it's not socionics, but niceness and honesty is related with agreeableness in big 5
    Yeah, I score disagreeable.

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    I'm more into 1+1=2 and like removed from reality truths.
    1+1=3 Mr. Smith..

@onfireee I always thought LSI was some kind of Dolores Umbridge \ Karen type... are you sure you are LSI?

e_e god I hate the Dolores Umbridge \ Karen types.. muh laws, muh weird morals

not sure if trolling or outright trying to get banned, but you seem to be having fun. I envy you..

- "Young man where is your mother!? I wish to speak with your mother!"
    - "Mis.X .. your son is RUDE! He needs to learn proper respect for the elderly and must be punished!" *glaring*

))
    Last edited by SGF; 06-18-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    “The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.” ― Flannery O'Connor

Figuring things out, debating, arguing, relentless, ceaseless struggle for accuracy without restraint is preferable to protecting my or other people's feelings. This is something that is not really negotiable and I often throw F into the trash for it without even realizing..

I'd rather people be upfront and blunt with me, than tiptoe around spreading white lies to spare my feelings.

Yeah, I score disagreeable.

1+1=3 Mr. Smith..

@onfireee I always thought LSI was some kind of Dolores Umbridge \ Karen type... are you sure you are LSI?

e_e god I hate the Dolores Umbridge \ Karen types.. muh laws, muh weird morals

not sure if trolling or outright trying to get banned, but you seem to be having fun. I envy you..

- "Young man where is your mother!? I wish to speak with your mother!"
    - "Mis.X .. your son is RUDE! He needs to learn proper respect for the elderly and must be punished!" *glaring*

))
    @shotgunfingers

Getting no likes is BADASS
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-19-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    The problem is people who think they "tell the truth" often tell the truth about other people, but not about themselves. They don't see all the negative comments that could be directed at them.
    thats why trying to logically convince people your position hardly works. stuff like this is an emotional issue.

i'm not really expecting to change anyone's minds, but it's interesting regardless

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    This is kinda off topic since it's not socionics, but niceness and honesty is related with agreeableness in big 5
    Very true. And women on average are more agreeable than men

Agreeableness and Neuroticism are the top 2 differences between men and women

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    All truths beneath me are to my liking; a truth above me, a truth that I should have to direct myself by, I am not acquainted with.

For me there is no truth, for nothing is more than I!
    If what's true for u is true for u, and what's true for me is true for me,

What if my truth says yours is a lie?

Is it still true?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    What is the truth? What is being nice?
    I've tried saying things that are generally socially accepted as nice, I've tried just saying whatever comes to my mind, I've tried not saying anything. Neither of those is either the truth or being nice ime... and they all sucked, for everyone.
    Somehow, my brain has come to some conclusion where "truth=nice" but I have no idea what the fuck it means nor how it got here.
    ... I think I like it though, it's kind of alluring a shiny little thing.
    There's also the point of why we want to say this or that, whether it's true, nice or both, that's an interesting avenue to go for around this topic.
    @Aeris

I'm so glad you brought this up I think it's so interesting

For example,

These are objective (or universal) truths, these are basically facts that don't change:

--You can't be sitting and standing at the same time.
    --You can't be jumping and sitting at the same time.
    --The sky is blue
    --My birthday is May 4th

Next examples are Relative truths because it depends on the conditions/ who you are comparing to:

--"Just because bribery is okay in some cultures doesn't mean that other cultures cannot rightfully condemn it."
    --"If you don't pay your electric bill your power will get shut off"
    --"We shouldn’t apply moral judgment to the founding fathers for owning slaves. They were a product of their time"
    --Stealing is ok if you are hungry
    --Adultery is acceptable as long as you really love the other person
    --It’s fine to lie as long as you are helping someone.

Sometimes we withhold truths (or opinions), because we don't want to hurt the other person's feelings. This is valuing feelings over truth

"Hey you're REALLY fat you need to lose weight" vs "Hey, no you're actually perfect, you're beautiful don't change!"

And sometimes being nice is the right thing to do

Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-18-2020 at 09:30 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Relative truth lol

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Well, well, well. You might say that your "truth" is not tainted by feelings, then why are you upset when people judge you/ what reaction do you expect to your message?
    I actually don't care lol . It's more: "smh" or shakin' my head.

I want to make the people i've encountered better than they were before.

But,

It *is* fun pointing out the error/inconsistencies too

There are double standards running rampant

In real world: destroying/vandalizing buildings, killing black police officers

This forum: not enforcing forum rules equally.... there have been direct and indirect racist/bigot comments (against me), and nothing was done.

And u know what? IDAF lol, just pointing out the hypocrisy tho. whats the point of having "forum rules" if people pick and choose when they apply.

what's the point of "preaching tolerance" when people themselves, can't?

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    what reaction do you expect to your message?
    peaceful discourse? believe it or not there are some really cool people with opposing views on this forum who DON'T resort to dirty tactics. those i'll softly pet and let them go about their day

i'll also try to give them chance to ask themselves:

"hmm, maybe I've been thinking about this the wrong way"

"yeah maybe I should look at both sides of the issue and come to my own conclusion instead of following the crowd"

"interesting, maybe my plan to destroy Mcdonalds can wait at least a couple more days..."

and if people want to play the troll game trust me I will give it to them. lol I grew up in a very, very liberal city so I know all ur tricks

and please do so in person or directly...it's MUCH more entertaining

but I digress...

thoughts ----> actions -----> habits -----> behavior ---> destiny
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-20-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm a little confused about the relative truth thing. From what I can tell, it's an opinion that a person is telling the truth about having?

I might be critical of a truth that someone tells (a relative one, or an objective one within a certain context) and this is frequently perceived as wanting to censor people or something. But I wish the truth was a more common thing and you could always face people where they stand instead of all this dancing around innuendo bullshit or calling out "dog whistles" (that may or not be intended that way) etc. So much more shit could be resolved if it was faced head on. From my Fi standpoint I also like having accurate data with which to make my evaluations of someone.

Have a tumblr.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I'm a little confused about the relative truth thing. From what I can tell, it's an opinion that a person is telling the truth about having?

relative like....it can change depending on the context.

For example, its generally rude/nasty to let out a loud BURP or FART while people are eating.... However, in some cultures, burping really loud while eating is considered a sign of respect (crazy right lol)

so if something can change based on "it depends" then it's a relative truth

also on opinions, the definition being:

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    so for opinions they don't necessarily have to contain truths, facts, knowledge but they can as well

I might be critical of a truth that someone tells (a relative one, or an objective one within a certain context) and this is frequently perceived as wanting to censor people or something. But I wish the truth was a more common thing and you could always face people where they stand instead of all this dancing around innuendo bullshit or calling out "dog whistles" (that may or not be intended that way) etc.
    for sure, wouldn't it be awesome if things were more straight forward? like girls. if they simply told us if they liked us, man........ why do they gotta be so complicated ugh

sometimes we believe simply because everyone else does, which can be a good thing. after all we want to fit in, be accepted, be cool. And that's fine....But when you do it every single time - it can be costly or dangerous depending on what it is.

but its because we're human and the truth is scary or it just plain out hurts. the phrase "ignorance is bliss" or the quote "you can't handle the truth!!!" applies here - do u want to know alllll the dirty secrets of everyone right in your face 100% of the time? do u want your neighbors to know about allllll your secrets? I wouldn't, I'd probably go insane lol.

at the end of the day we all withhold or share certain levels of information, depending on what we want. that's why I recommend for all of us - take in information from different viewpoints, sources, pros/cons, good/bad....... let it sink it .... let the emotions fade away .... THEN evaluate it.

So much more shit could be resolved if it was faced head on. From my Fi standpoint I also like having accurate data with which to make my evaluations of someone.
    im usually wrong about people's evaluations/feelings/relation to me lol... after realizing this i always give myself a couple days to cool off

Have a tumblr.
    yea i actually used to use tumblr (back in the day) and got banned (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Relative truth lol
    yea it sounds like a oxymoron... but i think people made that term to better illustrate the nuance
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-20-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-20-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Truth has nothing to do with niceness but niceness has everything to do with how one delivers the truth. Some people wield truth like a weapon, some are oblivious to the impact of their truths and many confuse their beliefs with truth, all of which can come across as not particularly nice. As a manager, I often investigate whether they're ignorantly, naively or deliberately not being nice.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea i actually used to use tumblr (back in the day) and got banned (LOL)
    How on earth did you get banned from tubglr, I used to reblog and post irl gore pictures when I was a edgelord teenager and I've still never been banned
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    I have a vivid memory from 7th grade when right after I said something my LSE friend went quiet and just stared at me. She said, "you have a superpower, you know". I kept bugging her what it was, eventually she said, "it's because you are able to say really mean things without actually hurting anyone"

Anyway, unrelated to the above, what I like about Fe/Ti types is that I feel like we can always tell each other the truth, so far as it's delivered well and with goodwill from both sides, it won't be taken badly (in general, ofc). Whereas with Fi/Te types, I don't have that sense of comfort with them. I can't entirely say the truth, but the truth is what I'm after
    100%

whats your type, if u dont mind me asking

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you insofar as I've felt my hands tied about saying certain things and truth can be at odds with maintaining a desired feeling. A few things:

-Someone can use "morality" in a cynical way in support of an agenda or someone can be genuinely opposed to verbal output causing actual pain. It isn't either/or. This talk about PC being Fi could be because through the lens of Ti, it could only be the former. A logical formality to push an agenda. The actual emotional aspect (not hurting people) would be negated and perceived as always fake. ???

-I appreciate truth that isn't "PC" if it's presented a certain way, which would be the Fe of it (even if the unawareness of it in some cases). When anti-PC stuff is annoying, it isn't due to its logic, or facing the facts in and of themselves (which Fi obviously wouldn't be opposed to), but due to the Fe. When it's not actually just the facts, lol, but a persona deliberately constructed in the pursuit of one's own agenda and aiming to be "edgy" or something. (I'll use the n word if I want, mom! I'll wear a t-shirt to school with that word because I love facts!)
    the most frustrating part is when people immediately can't see the "greater good" and immediately condemn me lol ..... and it happens over and over and over and over

but again, i can't get them to "logically" understand this.... its why the statement "people dont change" exist.

o well

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the most frustrating part is when people immediately can't see the "greater good" and immediately condemn me lol ..... and it happens over and over and over and over

but again, i can't get them to "logically" understand this.... its why the statement "people dont change" exist.

o well
    If it keeps happening, I’d say one of two things. One, what they are seeing is real. Or, two, what they are seeing might not be “real”, but it is exactly what you want them to see.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It seems like some people, if you're not really nice to them, are really mean to you. There's no middle ground.

It also seems like some people demand too much "respect." Their definition of respect is, "If you don't treat me like an authority, I won't treat you like a person."

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    It seems like some people, if you're not really nice to them, are really mean to you. There's no middle ground.

It also seems like some people demand too much "respect." Their definition of respect is, "If you don't treat me like an authority, I won't treat you like a person."
    EXACTLY. its like my way or the highway... no nuance/gray areas for you buddy. then u get tossed to the side until u give in to their "demands"

and its like lol really...

We can't get along with everyone (socio-type wise), but we can still learn to be civil

Most people don't care about the latter and instead choose to do the whole passive-aggressive shit. Its what it means to constantly take value (whats in it for me), instead of learning "to give value"

It's WAY too easy to do this in the age of immediate gratification/phones/i'm-a-bitch-so-ill-just-ignore-the-issue/person mentality. Keep making this a character trait, and you will dive yourself into a deeper grave. and when something finally registers that you've been a totally unfair piece of shit ... its too late.

if ur on the receiving end of this, this is where adding boundaries come into play here. don't let people do this to u.

while God's love for us is unconditional,

we have "to help" or love our fellow human beings the best we can. and part of this is telling them things they don't want to hear, and sending the message that maintaining a relationship takes *some* effort
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-21-2020 at 04:50 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100%

whats your type, if u dont mind me asking
    IEI
    No I don't mind you asking !

If you get aware of the reality of certain things, that is not going to be a nice experience.

Where do you think the whole 'loss of innocence' 'growing pains' comes from?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess it all matters to me what your general underlying goal is. How truly impersonal is your quest for 'truth.' I don't think things should be sugarcoated much but at the same time if you insist on 'I'm just keeping it real' but you seem to want to make people feel bad (because you yourself feel bad, I mean if you look at it objectively most bullies come from a place of lack in their own lives) then it doesn't seem to be all that constructive. I mean there is obviously a reason we don't just go up to ppl in society and be like 'lol ur poor and u smell' even if it's true because of how socially uncouth/sadistic it is or something. A child might naively and innocently say things like that but then usually a parent will be super embarrassed and correct that person cuz of the conflicts it can cause.

And also, me and another forum member were talking about how everybody has like funny but sadistic but true things they think about other ppl but don't obviously say those things all the times for many reasons. If everybody just said out loud what they thought about everybody all the time, everybody would just probably die and get killed out of revenge? lol Being an adult is kinda learning to control these impulses regardless of the "truth." Truth can be very overrated- I mean shit is real after all it doesn't mean u smear ur face with it.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my experience tells me people tend towards denial no matter how you word it, because the truth goes against their fragile view of the world and themselves in it. Often social acceptance, fitting in, the promise of rewards, meeting needs and wants are far more alluring than facing reality, risking social exile & scorn by going down the rabbit hole & gazing into the abyss.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s impossible to be completely unbiased and unmotivated. Nobody can ever tell THE TRUTH anyway, only their own truths and opinions. The tone and wording of those is another story.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The issue with truth right now politically is there isn't one. All facts are becoming increasingly politicized to the extent that double-think is in everything on both sides of the spectrum. Each side will notice this in the opposing side but won't notice it in themselves, or is too afraid to call out their own side because they will then be seen as advocating for the other side. I don't know how it works for people on the right, but on the left it's social suicide to be associated with the right

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idea that the truth is necessarily ugly is a weird fallacy.
    ἀταραξία

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast