TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default alpha or gamma

betas,
    do you typically get along better with alphas or gammas? in group settings and 1-on-1? why do you think so?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma NT and Alpha NT

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

fun with alpha, work with gamma.

but also sometimes I can't take alpha seriously and sometimes I get into conflict with gamma
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Groups and fun, definitely alphas. 1-to-1, alpha NT, gamma NT, SEE. For work and getting shit done, LIE.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if I'm a beta or a gamma quadra member, but Alpha quadra members tend to reject me hugely (despite me holding them in high regard) and while Gamma quadra members are more welcoming of me I find them too unpleasant (as I do Delta quadra members), except for ILI and sometimes (like, occasionally) ESI-Se. I generally prefer to spend time with IEI and LSI-Se; EIE are usually too disagreeable/contrarian and SLE are ok sometimes but their need to dominate people, their inelegance, and them being manipulative pisses me off sometimes.

One of the biggest and worst themes of my life has been the people I wanted to be with most rejecting me the most while the people I didn't want to be with were the most accepting of me. It has to do with my excessive masculinity; and I hated myself for it (and for many other things) before I realized other people did too.

Thank you. Sorry.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alphas

Dealing with any Serious type (the reinin dichotomy) is usually painful.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

betas are the best, cool ppl imo. Even when I bug them.

I get along with all types in Alpha, but the SFs just get boring after awhile and expect me to be more involved than I care to be. I really don't know what to say about Alpha NTs.. I have no complaints, but they don't give me much to complain about, besides maybe their enthousiasm for ideas I find stupid sometimes.

I think very similarly to Gamma NT types but never meet them or care to be involved with them. I think very differently from Gamma SF types but end up being involved with them somehow romantically or just as friends.

So I guess, if I had to choose between a group of exactly every type in Alpha, and a group of exactly every type in Gamma, I'd choose Alpha.