Thread: Another SEI has joined the chat

TIM
    SEI-Si
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Another SEI has joined the chat

Hello! I’ve been studying Socionics for a mere 6 months. I have so much to learn! I look forward to engaging in discussion, getting to know some of you and expanding my knowledge

Ah! Since this is an introduction post I should spare a few words about myself . I spend my time following my whims, making plans that hardly come into fruition, listening to music– always, assessing my surroundings and studying whatever has my interest at the moment.
    Last edited by Cypris; 06-14-2020 at 08:55 AM.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome. I like this forum. Hope you like too. I'm sure you'll find something useful out of it.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome. What made you settle for SEI?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI-Si
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Megatrop Thank you! I like it too. I’ve been lurking for awhile now and finally decided to make my own account.

TIM
    SEI-Si
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo Reading several descriptions breaking down the type and browsing forums where people described their experiences with SEIs. I especially resonated with the Alpha Quadra values. Im still early in my studies so I try and remain open to another type.

what made SEI click for you as a type?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cypris View Post
    @Tallmo Reading several descriptions breaking down the type and browsing forums where people described their experiences with SEIs. I especially resonated with the Alpha Quadra values. Im still early in my studies so I try and remain open to another type.

what made SEI click for you as a type?
    Ok. The relationships can be very enlightening if taken the right way. But they can take awhile to figure out. For me, just about everything: relationships, duality with ILE, semiduality with IEE, supervision with LSE, quasi with ESI, conflict with LIE, and so on... Si base, Te polr, Ni role, Ti mobilizing, ignoring Se etc. Alpha values. But I've known my type for a long time.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Ok. The relationships can be very enlightening if taken the right way. But they can take awhile to figure out. For me, just about everything: relationships, duality with ILE, semiduality with IEE, supervision with LSE, quasi with ESI, conflict with LIE, and so on... Si base, Te polr, Ni role, Ti mobilizing, ignoring Se etc. Alpha values. But I've known my type for a long time.
    No way you are Te PoLR. lol. Not after reading this. But you gave good enough arguments, so what can I say against it :/

TIM
    SEI-Si
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Oh yeah definitely. Reading about Intertype relation has lined up fairly accurately with my experiences, at least with those whose type I’m fairly sure of (which are very few).