Thread: Systemic racism does not exist, BLM is stupid

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    Thank u for your testimony - I'm not black so my opinion doesn't matter apparently even though I'm spitting out pretty much what u say.

FYI this one police officer was a DICK, he framed me into going to the hospital, but at the same time, some cops protected me and saved my life.

Racist people do exist though, some on this forum (and even one mod member, after observin' them talkin about "twinks") are racist.
    I'm just saying, I look around and don't see my "oppression", even though I was in the conditions where it's supposed to be right in front of my face.

Yea, life is nuanced, but nuance is messy so it doesn't give people one liners to spout.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 09-04-2020 at 02:54 AM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I'm just saying, I look around and don't see my oppression, even though I was in the conditions where it's supposed to be right in front of my face.

Yea, life is nuanced, but nuance is messy so it doesn't give people one liners to spout.
    People try to make things more cut & dry than they really are in reality imo. Would you agree?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    People try to make things more cut & dry than they really are in reality imo. Would you agree?
    Cut and dry makes headlines. And people only read headlines nowadays.