Thread: shotgunfingers VI

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default shotgunfingers VI

ok, so I wasn't getting very far with typing and I know I said I wasn't going to make a VI vid, but here we are. @Sol , I read your minimum requirements for VI, I hope I managed to meet them.

Vid: https://youtu.be/i8Mhrxad5rA

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Introverted. Not ILI. I'm thinking Alpha or Delta. Ne is obvious. Room seems to be the product of an Si-valuing person. (This Si is what I saw earlier in your still picture when I said you were SLI. But in the video, you are not SLI.)

I'd say there are some ILE vibes, but you aren't an extrovert and seem a Feeler. The things with your eyes opening when you are interested is something that I see in ILE's a lot. You seem to be alternating between ILE and SEI. But I get more Feeler vibes overall, despite your computer skills.

Maybe SEI?

Yeah, the more I watch your video, the more I see a male SEI.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-11-2020 at 04:22 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do body proportions count for VI? If yes, I'm 183 cm (6ft) and an ectomorph.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was interesting. My first impressions after watching the whole video are:
    - Ni lead
    -DCNH subtype Dominant or Creative

I'm leaning towards IEI-D (in contact subtype system IEI-Fe) at the moment.

You were instantly likable to me and seemed very natural, not Fe PoLR at all.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI seems spot on to me. If not then, SLI is also possible. Te Subtype is right.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EN*P
    no Fe types impressions

when I'll update my IR test with new examples would be interesting to see your results there

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    ILI seems pretty spot on to me.
    "I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow"

against base Ni

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see Ni tbh. You look/vibe similar to someone I know - he types ILE-Ti.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not fe valuing.

I know a guy who looks just like you irl. You guys have the same type or are duals. Delta p. Hes SLI but I could see IEE for you if you aren't SLI

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's cool you decided to do a video, you seem very likeable. your type doesn't seem obvious to me, like whatever type you are you dont seem like a typical representative of that type. i want to say you have that child-like vibe i relate to alpha/delta quadrants, i guess it's that ne? i want to say eii, you dont seem very in-your-face (in your posts you do). you seem to express yourself very well, cant tell if fe ego or demonstrative... ixfj.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

against base Ni
    lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

lol
    me: 2 x 2 = 4
    Tommy: *smoking* lol

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EN*P
    no Fe types impressions

when I'll update my IR test with new examples would be interesting to see your results there

against base Ni
    Well yeah. I don't plan ahead. If I ever do its a rough plan with no timetable.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

against base Ni
    2nd opinion- point toward irrationality irregardless of element use.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to tell. Alpha or delta irrational.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    This was interesting. My first impressions after watching the whole video are:
    - Ni lead
    -DCNH subtype Dominant or Creative

I'm leaning towards IEI-D (in contact subtype system IEI-Fe) at the moment.

You were instantly likable to me and seemed very natural, not Fe PoLR at all.
    Yeah, I thought I won't be Te PolR.. considering how animated I am compared to you Northstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Introverted. Not ILI. I'm thinking Alpha or Delta. Ne is obvious. Room seems to be the product of an Si-valuing person. (This Si is what I saw earlier in your still picture when I said you were SLI. But in the video, you are not SLI.)

I'd say there are some ILE vibes, but you aren't an extrovert and seem a Feeler. The things with your eyes opening when you are interested is something that I see in ILE's a lot. You seem to be alternating between ILE and SEI. But I get more Feeler vibes overall, despite your computer skills.

Maybe SEI?

Thx for your time and effort old man money-bags! I know its valuable

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll let everyone ruminate on the vid. Feel free to debate. For me the important part is to find my type, whatever it is. I appreciate everyone's time and effort!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Well yeah. I don't plan ahead. If I ever do its a rough plan with no timetable.
    The best in IR theory is that it may help with values. For example, base Ni vs base Ne can be checked.

IRL typing is better for this. Having base Ne type to type by impressions is easier for you.
    The approach of VI: intuitive evaluation to the description of which type's trait a human is closer among alternative traits. For example, to descriptions of T or F types. Talanov's article and Filatova's book may help with VI understanding.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you value Ne.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Not fe valuing.

I know a guy who looks just like you irl. You guys have the same type or are duals. Delta p. Hes SLI but I could see IEE for you if you aren't SLI
    He reminds me of someone I was very close to/know very well. Some of the gestures and head movements, flow of speech, are identical. I have often wondered if he is SLI, though he got VI'ed ILE before which made me wonder. I still suck at this and I know those are 2 very different types, but honestly in ways I could see both lol. Either way, I feel like I'm seeing plenty of Ne watching his video.

I actually wouldn't rule out IEE either after watching this.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Maybe SEI?

I noticed the thing with the eyes too Adam, and also mentioned my ILE nephew doing this. He's ILE-Ne, no doubt, only other possibility in his case is IEE, but he seems Fe valuing and very alpha (nephew).

So yeah, overall I agree that shotgun is Ne valuing, that's the one thing I feel for certain.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Si-Ne in some configuration. Leaning towards Delta. I could have had a very similar conversation almost verbatim regarding school and academics with my SLI friend but you dress lot more like my ILI friend.
    Last edited by COMEUPPANCE; 06-11-2020 at 05:56 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

shotgun is not IEE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    2nd opinion- point toward irrationality irregardless of element use.
    Base Ni feel/dream themselves in a timeline, including their future. They have ideas about this, though it's not detailed and stable plans alike J types would have. They are doubtful to say that don't know what will do after 2 days, as they are concentrated on this.

The possibilty to get nothing about what they are intended to do after 2 days from base Ni is not higher than from J types. Especially as a general principle.

Ask base Ni alike Aylen what she will do after 2 days and even 2 monthes, 2 years. She'll answer you something, instead of "I don't know". It may be not reasonable plans, but more dreams. When that time will come she may do anything, but will have dreams about this much before.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best in IR theory is that it may help with values. For example, base Ni vs base Ne can be checked.

IRL typing is better for this. Having base Ne type to type by impressions is easier for you.
    The approach of VI: intuitive evaluation to the description of which type's trait a human is closer among alternative traits. For example, to descriptions of T or F types. Talanov's article and Filatova's book may help with VI understanding.
    From this: https://www.socioniko.net/en/article...ov-visual.html what I think regarding my video: Irrational - Intuitive - probably ethical. So it looks like it comes down to IEI & IEE?

I am ordering the book for good measure.

shotgun is not IEE.
    Please add details, reason why.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SLI is right for you (very Ne/Si valuing as said above).

You seem very likable and chill guy + delta vibes + cute : )
    Last edited by Kernel; 06-11-2020 at 06:26 PM.

I sense Si/Ne. Also, your naughty fingery profile pic and youtube avatar (even your t16t avatar) seem a bit uncharacteristic for the guy in the vid. same goes for the in your sig. IEE is reasonable.

you remind me of this guy

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Please add details, reason why.
    Nothing of what you wrote in your questionnaire manifest Ne lead or Fi Creative. Then, VI also doesn't show Ne Lead Fi Creative, neither 4DFe. People in here doesn't know what they are talking about, consistent test results are more reliable than anything that most ppl in here could say to you. The problem with opening typing threads is that ppl is going to mislead you. I suggest to you to study socionics by yourself more deeply.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    I sense Si/Ne. Also, your naughty fingery profile pic and youtube avatar (even your t16t avatar) seem a bit uncharacteristic for the guy in the vid. same goes for the in your sig. IEE is reasonable.

that guy is not IEE. Just because someone wear a costume and do stand up doesnt mean they are IEE or another ethical for the matter.

that guy is not IEE. Just because someone wear a costume and do stand up doesnt mean they are IEE or another ethical for the matter.
    yea i have considered IEE,SLI,ILE for the guy

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post

lmao the guy is so impishly goofy while poking fun at ppl.

Yeah I'm like that often.. a kind of >) lets raise hell in an innocent-goofy way.

Nothing of what you wrote in your questionnaire manifest Ne lead or Fi Creative. Then, VI also doesn't show Ne Lead Fi Creative, neither 4DFe. People in here doesn't know what they are talking about, consistent test results are more reliable than anything that most ppl in here could say to you. The problem with opening typing threads is that ppl is going to mislead you. I suggest to you to study socionics by yourself more deeply.
    So IEI? Its possible, my biggest need would be motivation to get going and do something. I seem to lack that, a LOT. I'm often stuck at home in my head, which is a major issue. If I go outside and nothing interesting is happening (usually the case) I get stuck in my head again. Its possible I don't plan, because I'm in a rut. Work-eat-sleap-work-repeat. I can't remember what i did a few days ago, because nothing memorable happened.

Hmm... I do prefer to narrow down options than to expand, but there is no point if I can't first cover as wide a field of options as possible to start with. Looks like I have to get the kindle version of the book.. not deliverable to my address.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-11-2020 at 06:46 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol I'm a man of my word. Reading the book as we speak: socioniocs.png

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to post pics of my friends here publicly but I had to dig up some photos of the friend of mine I mentioned in the chatbox. You look uncannily similar to him, even the grin is the same. His sense of humor is also very similar.
    Now this is no longer strictly VI, but what you talked about on the video and elsewhere point to Se seeking. I've heard that not wanting to drive a car because of spacing out explanation from IEI before as well.
    The "nothing happens in my life, it's going nowhere" complaint is also common from IEI, they aren't happy with a simple "Si base" existence and crave visceral experiences but don't know how to bring about these without someone drawing them out.
    Also the constant doubting (of everything, including your type) and conflict inside your mind is very Ni to me.

Do you get lost easily even in familiar surroundings or do you find your way easily, also in unfamiliar environments?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to post pics of my friends here publicly but I had to dig up some photos of the friend of mine I mentioned in the chatbox. You look uncannily similar to him, even the grin is the same. His sense of humor is also very similar.
    Now this is no longer strictly VI, but what you talked about on the video and elsewhere point to Se seeking. I've heard that not wanting to drive a car because of spacing out explanation from IEI before as well.
    The "nothing happens in my life, it's going nowhere" complaint is also common from IEI, they aren't happy with a simple "Si base" existence and crave visceral experiences but don't know how to bring about these without someone drawing them out.
    Also the constant doubting (of everything, including your type) and conflict inside your mind is very Ni to me.

Do you get lost easily even in familiar surroundings or do you find your way easily, also in unfamiliar environments?
    Reading Filatova's book now... idk.. IEI doesn't sound like me. Stuff about carrying good luck charms, being into poetry and having phantasmagorical beliefs e_e sounds like some women I know tbh. Sounds like my ex lmao. I was always the realistic and skeptical one.

EDIT: But maybe.. I mean I consider the collective unconscious to be probable.

Need to research this. Can't be hasty.

EDIT2: e_e Jebus Christ... the IEE sounds terrible.. holy shit fuck IEEs... the entire description is of a ditzy irresponsible random airhead!
    Last edited by SGF; 06-11-2020 at 07:39 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading Filatova's book now... idk.. IEI doesn't sound like me. Stuff about carrying good luck charms, being into poetry and having phantasmagorical beliefs e_e sounds like some women I know tbh. Sounds like my ex lmao. I was always the realistic and skeptical one.
    IEI descriptions can be pretty awful like that. Many IEI, especially male ones, aren't into poetry, phantasmagorical beliefs or good luck charms. What they are into, however, is metal music, RPGs, dark humor and watching fighting sports.

IEI-D by Gulenko:

Lyrist - Mocker
    Prototypes: Those who mock the shortcomings of an existing system

Distinguished by impulsivity, this subtype is prompt in his actions. He suddenly initiates work, then gets distracted by something else, though after a while returns to his task. He's internally restless and inconsistent in his desires. He can have sudden mood swings - from laughter to tears and vice versa. Passionately arguing his ideas, he takes advice only when he's calm and then follows it only until his next emotional outburst. He loves to talk about a variety of unusual events or emerging developments. Sensing danger, his anxious mood spreads. At the same time, he doesn't lose faith in winning. He may even reassure the discouraged, giving them an emotional boost. He closely associates moral anguish with physical suffering. He never backs down when faced with sudden aggression or tension. In extreme situations, he inspires admiration or surprises others with his fearlessness in the face of danger. He never gives in to forceful pressure and is able to stand his ground. He has tendencies towards practicality and thriftiness, but a regular working rhythm is something he cannot sustain for a prolonged time. Sometimes wasteful and uneconomical, under a rush of emotions, he may indulge in superfluous purchases. He looks down upon people who are miserly or greedy with small things. He is often ironic and sarcastic, and even prefers to present unpleasant things jokingly, with a smile. Quite in need of praise and encouragement, he is sensitive when his work is criticized but also takes offense if his efforts go unnoticed. He seeks to lead in personal relationships.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, something has to go even before the video and that is ethics out of the table with something to trigger it back but nope.

You do not try to broadcast some set of pattern observation at all what ILI would do. So yeah, good technical skill set not much interest in deep esoteric side of things keeping it real enough so yeah SLI might work.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely see why you’ve been unsure between ILI and SLI. Much more certain on SLI for you though. You very much seem like a “positivist.”

Your “o_o” face is really funny LMAO.

Agree with others who mention alpha irrational vibes for you. You are almost ILE lmao, except you seem much cleaner. I think SEI is also possible, fwiw. @shotgunfingers
    Last edited by sbbds; 06-11-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    OK, something has to go even before the video and that is ethics out of the table with something to trigger it back but nope.

You do not try to broadcast some set of pattern observation at all what ILI would do. So yeah, good technical skill set not much interest in deep esoteric side of things keeping it real enough so yeah SLI might work.

Yes. In addition to that, I also don't see the off-color, deadpan, provocateur sense of humor that I notice in Gamma NTs, especially with ILIs. Shot has a more "in your face", goofy/silly, innocent sense of humour.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI descriptions can be pretty awful like that. Many IEI, especially male ones, aren't into poetry, phantasmagorical beliefs or good luck charms. What they are into, however, is metal music, RPGs, dark humor and watching fighting sports.

IEI-D by Gulenko:

Lyrist - Mocker
    Prototypes: Those who mock the shortcomings of an existing system

Distinguished by impulsivity, this subtype is prompt in his actions. He suddenly initiates work, then gets distracted by something else, though after a while returns to his task. He's internally restless and inconsistent in his desires. He can have sudden mood swings - from laughter to tears and vice versa. Passionately arguing his ideas, he takes advice only when he's calm and then follows it only until his next emotional outburst. He loves to talk about a variety of unusual events or emerging developments. Sensing danger, his anxious mood spreads. At the same time, he doesn't lose faith in winning. He may even reassure the discouraged, giving them an emotional boost. He closely associates moral anguish with physical suffering. He never backs down when faced with sudden aggression or tension. In extreme situations, he inspires admiration or surprises others with his fearlessness in the face of danger. He never gives in to forceful pressure and is able to stand his ground. He has tendencies towards practicality and thriftiness, but a regular working rhythm is something he cannot sustain for a prolonged time. Sometimes wasteful and uneconomical, under a rush of emotions, he may indulge in superfluous purchases. He looks down upon people who are miserly or greedy with small things. He is often ironic and sarcastic, and even prefers to present unpleasant things jokingly, with a smile. Quite in need of praise and encouragement, he is sensitive when his work is criticized but also takes offense if his efforts go unnoticed. He seeks to lead in personal relationships.
    The IEE description is worse.

EDIT: that does sound like me yeah. I also have some ideals and beliefs I'd rather avoid talking about in public. Strict no go zone.

EDIT2: e_e Jebus Christ... the IEE sounds terrible.. holy shit fuck IEEs... the entire description is of a ditzy irresponsible random airhead!
    I am already sorry for any SLI who has to deal with someone like that..

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to meet you, @shotgunfingers. Thought I'd immediately type you ILE based solely on the face in your previous avatar, but I don't think you're ILE

-When you were talking around 4:30 about values being somewhat contextual/situational, I could relate to that.
    "It depends" with values points away from Fi and towards Fe. 17:30 you adapt to who others are. Give me a specific scenario and I'll tell you what to do, but don't ask me for some sort of one-size-fits-all list of values.

-Definite irrational vibes. I could see IEI-Fe for you although I'm not certain of it. Sort of a fluid approach to life, less rigidly defined, contextual depending on the situation.

-5:08 you don't like being told what to do points against being Te-valuing. My EII friend has often verbally expressed when she's tired and confused that she "just wants someone to tell me what to do." She likes being verbally instructed, a LOT.

-You said you don't plan ahead, which I don't relate to. I make lots of lists, but I'm probably a Normalizing subtype and you don't seem to be, which would account for lifestyle/organizational differences. So this could either be a point against being Ni-dom or could be a subtype thing.

-You're not Fe PoLR at ALL. You don't have the Gamma snark in this video.

-I'm not sure what to do with the info at 7:30 where you talk about forgetting people who aren't in your immediate vicinity. Maybe not type-related, I know a lot of people who are like that. You also put down that you're Sx-first, so maybe those social connections are not as primarily valued and maintained as a direct partner would be.

-Post #29 describing how you're at home, in your head a lot points to Ni over Si. I feel this way and start getting in a rut (and kind of depressive) if I'm just doing the work-eat-sleep-repeat pattern, and my motivation towards goals goes way, way down if there isn't something new and fresh to look forward to. Too much routine is like a slow death.

Also, could you lend me your calming aura? I need it, lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

From this: https://www.socioniko.net/en/article...ov-visual.html what I think regarding my video: Irrational - Intuitive - probably ethical. So it looks like it comes down to IEI & IEE?
    My assured impressions: EN*P. Doubt in other still.

> Please add details, reason why.

intuitive impressions

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast