TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Too many cat emojis to be ENTJ. I commend you to the alpha SFs
    That's the type of short-minded thinking of an ESTp. Welcome.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    That's the type of short-minded thinking of an ESTp. Welcome.
    you mean alpha SF?

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    That's understandable, I don't like it when people when people get into the business of others or my business. It's one of the reasons why I don't like gossip in general. And I don't really like that I got sucked into this and added to this.

It's a part of the reason that I don't want to revamp this. But I don't want to ignore your criticisms, or seem like I was passive-aggressively liking your post or anything along the lines of that.

Also, I'd like to apologize to @NightHawk while I still can. I did say a lot of dumb shit and wish I could take it all back. Not going to delete anything though since I think it should be held up there for accountability.
    Thanks for your response. I don't want to rehash it either further than the above. Glad this thread got sorted out overall yeah

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Let me say, Yep, definitely.

On the other hand, while being LIE means that you pretty much are swimming upstream all the time and your biggest problem will be figuring out how to get help, being a female LIE also means that you have a very, very large pool of potential male ESI mates.

I have never met a male ESI who married a female LIE, and I have never met a male ESI who didn't like me immediately.

I once had my car towed by this ESI guy, about 30, and I asked him if he was married and he said No, he couldn't find the kind of woman that he liked.

I asked him if he liked women who were (I described an LIE here) and he said "Hell yes. Where can I find a woman like that?"

I didn't have any good news for him on that subject.

Male ESI, female LIE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrpXArn3hII
    too funny. was just telling Green that my 'type' is ESI, like car mechanic or something

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    too funny. was just telling Green that my 'type' is ESI, like car mechanic or something

my friend thinks my mom is ESI/ISFJ. She's a realtor, and very good at it. I don't know if she is actually ESI/ISFJ anyway. I don't see myself with an ESI at all. I don't know any either.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    my friend thinks my mom is ESI/ISFJ. She's a realtor, and very good at it. I don't know if she is actually ESI/ISFJ anyway. I don't see myself with an ESI at all. I don't know any either.
    it's the type I could most healthily stay with, imo

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you definitely meet some LIE characteristics, but there are a couple that doesn't quite fit. I think it's normal for LIEs to come off as assertive, domineering, and sometimes impolite (depending on subtype). However, they generally wouldn't be so firm about their own values and identity due to inferior Fi. I think even ILEs can be more assertive about their values than LIEs, because their judgements are more subjective (Ti). There are definitely a lot of variations within a single type though. Since you may have had an ESI mother, she might have had a big influence their personality so you may not be one of those typical undualed LIEs I usually see.

I can't say I know your type from just a couple of comments, however, I think you can provide a photo or two, so we can have a better understanding of what kind of person you are. This can definitely settle some disputes, but only if you are comfortable with it.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm type 8 enneagram so that should be even more evidence to support that I'm LIE. I've taken several tests, always type 8. I think visual identification is a very innacurate way to stereotype and doesn't take into account other ethnicities. If you notice the websites only use white people as examples. As if there aren't other people in the world. However, I ironically fit the visual of an LIE. I have a square jaw.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    it's the type I could most healthily stay with, imo
    I've recently started talking to a man who may be ISFJ and I really like him so let's see. He's keeping my interest too. He replies to texts in a timely manner as well and asks interesting questions.

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum then!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123