Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi :3 ENTJ here !!

I was invited here by my best friend. I hope it's fun here 😼

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum. If you participate, it will live once again!

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Welcome to the forum. If you participate, it will live once again!
    I never go half -🍑!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you may get the help with your type as you seem F

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

cool, hi!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You need help realizing that humans can feel good and not be feelers. What an uneducated, prepubescent thing to write.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao imagine being so pretentious you try to guess someones type from two comments

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My psychiatrist told me I have sociopathic tendencies. You will be my first victim muahhaaha *maniacal laughter*

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi !!

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JustWandering View Post
    Are you like this dude besides killing people of course?

I think he's supposed to be 3w4.

I wish. He is what I aspire to be.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol wtf is this thread. "I don't think you are the type you say you are based on a few comments, but feel welcome". Yeah, very welcoming lol.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is commonly typed beta ST, specifically LSI.
    that guy is incredibly Ni creative to me as he has a sense for image, that's not any kind of beta ST, beta STs are more uh, straightforwardly "simpler" than this

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    My psychiatrist told me I have sociopathic tendencies. You will be my first victim muahhaaha *maniacal laughter*

To try and keep with the spirit of this thread, I first also thought you weren't LIE but then I saw you mentioned it somewhere that you are female. And then it instantly made sense yeah. Your energy is the same certain strong & erratic energy emotionally as with some LIE females I've known. I find that energy comfy though, interestingly enough. (I type LSI-Se)

PS: this energy thingy some associate with Intuitive-ness. This is hard to explain though sorry

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Normally I would agree with Sol being ridiculous with his comment, but in video chat I didn't see LIE seemed more in line with ESE or SEE

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely LIE. I was just trying to entice some good energy

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly everyone struggles with sarcasm here.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will test as LIE 10/10 times. Throw me a question and I guarantee I will answer identical to an LIE. Also, I'm well aware of the differences between socionics and MBTI. Ty

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Normally I would agree with Sol being ridiculous with his comment, but in video chat I didn't see LIE seemed more in line with ESE or SEE
    It's not uncommon for people to misinterpret my excellent extroverted social skills as something other than what they are, or for people to feel a bit intimated by that. did you know? Not every NT has to be boring and calculative. People can have a sense of humor. That might come as a surprise to you since you had a flat affect. A flat affect is a common symptom of various mental illnesses. You had not a single movement in your facial expressions. This makes me think you are biased towards extroverts.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely LIE. I was just trying to entice some good energy
    Yeah, this fits LIE quite well actually. LIEs will frequently try to do this because of their ESE superego, but as it's low D it can sometimes backfire as it seems to have done here for a few people who didn't pick up you were exaggerating.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not uncommon for people to misinterpret my excellent extroverted social skills as something other than what they are, or for people to feel a bit intimated by that. did you know? Not every NT has to be boring and calculative. People can have a sense of humor. That might come as a surprise to you since you had a flat affect. A flat affect is a common symptom of various mental illnesses. You had not a single movement in your facial expressions. This makes me think you are biased towards extroverts.
    Lol it was just my impression. I think most who know me here know I don't have a flat affect, am very expressive in conversation and that I am not biased toward extroverts. Nice armchair psychology though. You seem like you try very hard to seem more knowledgeable than you actually are. I'm literally physically sick at the moment and was focused on something else as well. I don't think I'm the one with a very significant mental illness. I'm genuinely curious what led you to LIE. It was an opinion that you do not seem LIE, you insinuated quite a bit.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol it was just my impression. I think most who know me here know I don't have a flat affect, am very expressive in conversation and that I am not biased toward extroverts. Nice armchair psychology though. You seem like you try very hard to seem more knowledgeable than you actually are. I'm literally physically sick at the moment and was focused on something else as well. I don't think I'm the one with a very significant mental illness. I'm genuinely curious what led you to LIE. It was an opinion that you do not seem LIE, you insinuated quite a bit.
    Sorry that you are physically sick. I guess first impressions aren't always a good thing to make assumptions on ? Haha

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep in mind I'm here for my best friend of like 12+ years. So I'm definitely trying here for his sake and clearly failing

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I test as LIE. I was a subtype, I forget which, but still LIE. And people who know me also agree I'm LIE. It's not like I sat there and picked my favorite type lol

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I was out of this thread, but to suggest having a flat affect means subOP has 'mental illness' (to supposedly disprove their reasoning, because there is a reason it was stated here) is just flat-out disgusting.

Now I'm out.

Also flat affect is associated with weaker Fe, so if you don't like others' 'flat affect', then...; and they may have a flatter affect because of variety of reasons, including not liking to chat (with you or in general)
    :Shrugs: not disgusting if it's true. And it may suggest weaker Fe, but it also suggests mental illness or being medicated

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Another armchair psychologist joins the thread*

Dunno, wasn't there in whatever chat this was, but if you are doing things for "emotional efficiency" to keep the vibe going then that would be a sign of Fe usage, no? Plus the way you say things such as...
    It's not uncommon for people to misinterpret my excellent extroverted social skills as something other than what they are, or for people to feel a bit intimated by that. did you know? Not every NT has to be boring and calculative. People can have a sense of humor.
    ...makes me believe that you are trying to twist things to control a social image, or at the very least protect one. Both of which are very Fe oriented. Many of your posts come off like you have this goal of projecting and protecting a particular image in my opinion.

But I will say that the way you are lashing out in multiple posts does indicate a not very effective usage of Se. Not gonna lie, the mental illness jab was pretty random and not really on topic from what I could tell, and I agree with thegreenfaerie that you appear to try to seem more knowledgeable than you actually are.

Just two cents from a random Socionika n00b.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post

Dunno, wasn't there in whatever chat this was, but if you are doing things for "emotional efficiency" to keep the vibe going then that would be a sign of Fe usage, no? Plus the way you say things such as...

...makes me believe that you are trying to twist things to control a social image, or at the very least protect one. Both of which are very Fe oriented. Many of your posts come off like you have this goal of projecting and protecting a particular image in my opinion.

But I will say that the way you are lashing out in multiple posts does indicate a not very effective usage of Se. Not gonna lie, the mental illness jab was pretty random and not really on topic from what I could tell, and I agree with thegreenfaerie that you appear to try to seem more knowledgeable than you actually are.

Eh you're free to think that. I haven't tried to appear more knowledgeable at all. But there is one thing I'm most knowledgeable on, and that's myself. * Wink *

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mental illness jab wasn't random. It was pretty obvious what i was trying to say, and yes, i was using armchair psychology, but so is everyone here. do you understand the word facetious?

Not to mention you weren't there. I really wasn't THAT jovial. My point was greenfaerie is so miserable anything would be jovial compared to her demeanor. She says she was sick, sort of an excuse. I know people with chronic illnesses who still muster up more personality than she did. I find people like that tend to come down harshly on anyone who is happy

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many times you gonna frantically quote me... lol.

True, everyone here is an armchair psychologist. That's the whole point of typology. Which is why I playfully called myself one at the beginning of my first post. What you did though was some next level Psychology Today shit. I did also mention I that I'm mainly going off of forum impressions, so I don't understand why you're practically repeating me verbatim. A lot of your posts do come off as flippant, but also very defensive. This all did snowball because you made a random jab at Faerie after she analyzed your behavior and formulated a differing opinion on your type.

Anyways, it's clear to me that this "I'm a cool and sparkly and fun loving person with a sense of humor and Faerie is boring me " is the difference between Fe and Fi. Even if you are being "facetious", since I do believe that is an aspect of Fe. As for Miss Faerie, I do think she's a lovely person and her behavior on this thread and the way she handles the matter marks all the difference. After all, you're the one making petty jabs over an innocent typing post, insulting her personality and mental health for said post, and overall acting a fool (and I would know since all I do on here is act a fool). Faerie is minding her business and doing what is commonplace here, which is analyzing behavior and typing others.
    Basically what happened was I made a joke, playing off of the American psycho thing, and everyone got their panties in a bunch.

My laptop recently broke and I'm having difficulty maneuvering the website. I tried to condense my replies. I'm not frantically doing anything.

As for the "jabs," I thought they were funny * shrugs *

I struggle with feelings in general, this includes Fe. As time goes on you will likely see that. I definitely don't value Fe. It's very superficial.

My impression of greenfaerie also plays off of her immediate response to me in the zoom chat, which was condescending. You get what you give. Remember that. Before my camera even went on she stated in an annoyed tone, "oh you must be an extravert." Clearly she was bothered by my voice. Hahaha.

One more thing, it wasn't entirely an innocent thing she did. She didn't seem to like me from the zoom chat, came on here, and found this post, simply to challenge me.

As for people typing incorrectly, it happens a lot. I think the issue is everyone here wants to project, but no one wants to listen. I've gotten a variety of types across the board, but never have I gotten ESFP. generally people guess NT, or at minimum T. I've gotten ISTJ before from two people into socionics, who know me in person. I've also gotten ENTP. AND of course, ENTJ. I don't need your opinions; if I wanted them I would have gone into the "what's your type?" Thread/section. I know I am an ENTJ. I do however appreciate the insight and I am taking everything into account.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many times you gonna frantically quote me... lol.

True, everyone here is an armchair psychologist. That's the whole point of typology. Which is why I playfully called myself one at the beginning of my first post. What you did though was some next level Psychology Today shit. I did also mention I that I'm mainly going off of forum impressions, so I don't understand why you're practically repeating me verbatim. A lot of your posts do come off as flippant, but also very defensive. This all did snowball because you made a random jab at Faerie after she analyzed your behavior and formulated a differing opinion on your type.

Anyways, it's clear to me that this "I'm a cool and sparkly and fun loving person with a sense of humor and Faerie is boring me " is the difference between Fe and Fi. Even if you are being "facetious", since I do believe that is an aspect of Fe. As for Miss Faerie, I do think she's a lovely person and her behavior on this thread and the way she handles the matter marks all the difference. After all, you're the one making petty jabs over an innocent typing post, insulting her personality and mental health for said post, and overall acting a fool (and I would know since all I do on here is act a fool). Faerie is minding her business and doing what is commonplace here, which is analyzing behavior and typing others.
    Also fyi I'm obviously NOT a sparkling person. Clearly this is already off to a negative start. I'm quite the opposite. That whole "excellent extroverted social skills" was an exaggeration to prove a point. I was trying to be snarky. I never said she was boring me. I said she was a boring person.

Now the next thing I was trying to convey was just like I might be wrong about her, she must consider that she could be wrong about me.

If I'm faking intelligence (as you and her claimed I was doing) why do I have to spell this out for you?

P.s. I edited a few typos. Having difficulty with the mobile version of this website

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t say you must be an extrovert lol. That was someone else. I wasn’t talking at all. I didn’t find the post simply to challenge you, it was posted in new posts. I don’t speak to people in a mean way like that especially when first meeting them (making a jab at someone first joining a call isn’t me). You’re making a complete ass of yourself and you’ve already revealed in this post that you have a significant mental illness. I don’t have a personality disorder or a significant mental illness, but it seems pretty clear to me that you do. Normally I wouldn’t use that against someone, but you seem to be making such light of it and using it to attack other people.

I agree on Fe valuing the more I think about it and as this post has gone on though. Maybe you should consider EIE. Not all feelers are sensitive people. Some people use their Fe for completely selfish reasons, particularly ones with strong mental illness.

i have many happy friends who being an atmosphere that welcomes other people, and you do not do that. You also told the person who said you must be an extrovert, about 3 minutes in that you thought she was such a cool person suddenly, that person was pretty confused by the *fakeness* of it. I’m sorry, but you do come off pretty fake. I’d rather have 3 minutes of a “flat affect” than be anything like you. Keep boasting about your la k of empathy which is probably more in line with a personality disorder than “haha I’m so cool my psychiatrist thinks I have sociopathic tendencies”. I’ve seen that many times before.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t say you must be an extrovert lol. That was someone else. I wasn’t talking at all. I didn’t find the post simply to challenge you, it was posted in new posts. I don’t speak to people in a mean way like that especially when first meeting them. You’re making a complete ass of yourself and you’ve already revealed in this post that you have a significant mental illness. I don’t have a personality disorder or a significant mental illness, but it seems pretty clear to me that you do. Normally I wouldn’t use that against someone, but you seem to be making such light of it and using it to attack other people.

I agree on Fe valuing the more I think about it and as this post has gone on though. Maybe you should consider EIE. Not all feelers are sensitive people. Some people use their Fe for completely selfish reasons, particularly ones with strong mental illness.
    My apologies I thought you were Rynn, then. And I don't have a psychiatrist. That was a joke.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t say you must be an extrovert lol. That was someone else. I wasn’t talking at all. I didn’t find the post simply to challenge you, it was posted in new posts. I don’t speak to people in a mean way like that especially when first meeting them (making a jab at someone first joining a call isn’t me). You’re making a complete ass of yourself and you’ve already revealed in this post that you have a significant mental illness. I don’t have a personality disorder or a significant mental illness, but it seems pretty clear to me that you do. Normally I wouldn’t use that against someone, but you seem to be making such light of it and using it to attack other people.

i have many happy friends who being an atmosphere that welcomes other people, and you do not do that. You also told the person who said you must be an extrovert, about 3 minutes in that you thought she was such a cool person suddenly, that person was pretty confused by the *fakeness* of it. I’m sorry, but you do come off pretty fake. I’d rather have 3 minutes of a “flat affect” than be anything like you. Keep boasting about your la k of empathy which is probably more in line with a personality disorder than “haha I’m so cool my psychiatrist thinks I have sociopathic tendencies”. I’ve seen that many times before.
    I think I made an ass out of myself because the zoom names were different than the usernames on here.

I still stand by what I said, and I thought my jokes initially were funny. No one aspires to be the guy from American psycho. That's absurd. I'm surprised that was taken so literally. As well as the psychiatrist joke.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think in general because I was confusing you with someone else, that it's going to be difficult to sift through and find the general points I was making. So because a lot of the things I was saying were in reference to someone else, I will list the general points I still stand by:

1. The flat affect was a snarky joke. As of your most recent post, you have now typed me as EIE or ENFJ. What's interesting is you still are holding onto the Feeling function. ENFJ is at least a rational type and intuitive. ESFP was just completely missing the mark. I know many ENFJs, and I find they have a warmth that I simply lack.

2. I do not have a psychiatrist, and I don't aspire to be the guy from American psycho. I was merely "playing off of" justwanderings comment. I was also trying to use an extreme example to contrast the assumptions people were making.

3. I still stand by the jokes I made about who I now know as Rynn from the zoom chat. Faerie, obviously everything I said doesn't apply to you, except the flat affect comment. Your reply about preferring to have a flat affect over my alleged fakeness was funny. Kudos. Im glad you would rather be you, than me. Funny enough, I'd rather be me, than you. At least we can both agree on that

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t say you must be an extrovert lol. That was someone else. I wasn’t talking at all. I didn’t find the post simply to challenge you, it was posted in new posts. I don’t speak to people in a mean way like that especially when first meeting them. You’re making a complete ass of yourself and you’ve already revealed in this post that you have a significant mental illness. I don’t have a personality disorder or a significant mental illness, but it seems pretty clear to me that you do. Normally I wouldn’t use that against someone, but you seem to be making such light of it and using it to attack other people.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like someone bitching to a manager. Or an angry little kid, I can't tell since they're essentially the same thing.

If your tolerance for the bull excrement is low enough to get triggered by this small, casual, low energy type of talk, where someone says "wow, kinda weird you would compare yourself to a fictional serial killer" and leads to people analyzing it... and that makes you shit your diaper and start smearing the walls with it. Maybe grow thicker skin or get a bigger diaper.

As for the mistypings. Yeah, these are first impressions. I'm not pushing types on anyone and it isn't my intention to do so. I don't know if this is anyone's intention. This is just what I see based off forum behavior, intertype relations, reactions, and possible motivations so far.

How can you know that she's trying to challenge you for sure? You just met her. This is an internet forum that focuses on a weird psychological theory, she is not attacking your honor or challenging you to a fight to the death. This isn't that serious.

Part of being on a typology forum is being typed. Mostly due to other people's curiosity and want to dig into things deeper and find "the truth" or "alternate possibilities". It really has nothing to do with you personally when you get to the bottom of it.

I'm not trying to get in between anything that might have happened between you and Faerie on whatever platform. I don't know anything about that in the first place. I only spoke on the obvious differences of behavior in this thread. Plus, you do seem to be jumping to unfair conclusions on people's character everywhere.

Also, trying to twist words again. I was talking about you trying to seem more knowledgeable in subjects which you aren't. It's not applicable to your general intelligence and isn't applicable outside anywhere else.
    I'm not angry I've been pretty much making jokes the entire time. Im not triggered. That's such an easy word to throw around. Hey if no one's laughing, is it still funny? I'd like to think that someone out there got the humor. I think one person picked up on it.

I'm not trying to "seem" more knowledgeable. Knowing who I am isn't trying to be knowledgeable.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also fyi I'm obviously NOT a sparkling person. Clearly this is already off to a negative start. I'm quite the opposite. That whole "excellent extroverted social skills" was an exaggeration to prove a point. I was trying to be snarky. I never said she was boring me. I said she was a boring person.
    Everything about this is Fe. I had another post written out from my phone, but seems it didn’t post. I will keep this one shorter. It seems like you’re aware of being manipulative and quite proud of it. It also seems like you are lying. You seemed honest about having a psychiatrist who told you that and now you are saying that was false. I call bullshit. One or the other is an outright lie as opposed to just a joke.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything about this is Fe. I had another post written out from my phone, but seems it didn’t post. I will keep this one shorter. It seems like you’re aware of being manipulative and quite proud of it. It also seems like you are lying. You seemed honest about having a psychiatrist who told you that and now you are saying that was false. I call bullshit. One or the other is an outright lie as opposed to just a joke.
    I can send you my medical records if you'd like to check the status on my mental health. Hahaha

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    And you seem R. As Retarded.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can send you my medical records if you'd like to check the status on my mental health. Hahaha
    I don’t need them. You sound like you may have a personality disorder, but it’s not ASPD. They are often more covert. You seem very proud of your manipulation and lack of empathy. It also sounds like you probably rationalize all of your issues, replaced with things like, “I’m just happy and you’re just bitter” which reeks of narcissism. It sounds like you make others out to be the ones with problems or who just don’t get you/are envious of you rather than acknowledge that you are part of the problem. I still have yet to see a logical argument behind LIE either. A test and your friends who you “dominate” agreeing I don’t think cuts it.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t need them. You sound like you may have a personality disorder, but it’s not ASPD. They are often more covert. You seem very proud of your manipulation and lack of empathy. It also sounds like you probably rationalize all of your issues, replaced with things like, “I’m just happy and you’re just bitter” which reeks of narcissism. It sounds like you make others out to be the ones with problems or who just don’t get you/are envious of you rather than acknowledge that you are part of the problem. I still have yet to see a logical argument behind LIE either. A test and your friends who you “dominate” agreeing I don’t think cuts it.
    I definitely don't dominate my friends.

I didn't choose the LIE life, the LIE life chose me.

May I add, two of my friends insist I'm ISTJ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast