1. 1. There is an objective definition of this terms. But.... Everyone has rather their subjective definitions of these things. Everyone sees them individually.
2. Freedom is the most important value for me. It’s a basic thing. Also the people I’m in good relations with.
3. I’m agnostic, even ignostic. There’s a slim chance that God exists, but I think it’s not very likely. For example the Bible and the Old Testament don’t apply to our current reality, they’re too outdated and the world looks different today. There are many religions in the world, which makes the possibility of a religion being true very small. And almost every religion claims it’s the true one. That’s the reason I believe there’s a slim chance of existing a God such as Jahwe or other deities. But the possibility can’t be completely excluded, as there’s no 100% proof of God not existing. The only thing that can guide me here is my own reasoning, cause I can’t gain complete certainity. Unless I get the proof.
4. I’m rather against wars. The civil people rather don’t get anything positive out of it. But if we followed strategic thinking, for example when Turkish army entered Syria, that was in my opinion a very well thought out strategic decision. Part of Turkey is in fact a part of independent Kurdistan. Erdogan really made future-oriented tactical decisions. He was able to foresee, that when the Kurds will get stronger, they’ll try to win back occupied terrains. It was a good strategic decision.
5. I can talk for long about politics and military equipment. Psychology is also fine. ***********. I forgot about music. I listen mostly to extreme metal. It makes the whole agression and anger exit my body. I also like concerts very much.
6. I’m completely uninterested in medicine and such things. But I’m very concentrated on my body. I never spare myself some rest and good food, and whatever I want at the moment. Mental and psychical comfort are one of the most important things to me. I can feel the symptoms of stress very intensely. I don’t know what it looks like for other people, but I think they cope with it better than me. I feel the symptoms of stress in my body. My heart is beating fast, my hands tremble and my breath becomes heavy. When I get stressed it really interferes with my everyday functioning.
7. I try to avoid everyday chores as much as possible. I’m just lazy and I do whatever I want. Usually I just don’t want to do it. Simple laziness. If I have to do something, I’ll do it. I don’t want to dump my responsibilities on someone else.
8. When it comes to books, I prefer theoretical and technical knowledge. For example, different kinds of weapon constructions… or books where I can gain some interesting knowledge. I don’t like, for example, novels. There’s nothing interesting resulting from them. There are a few interesting movies… but not in English. They’re mostly criminal or sensational movies. I’ve quite liked them. Rather with a heavy, dark atmosphere. I like realistic and down-to-earth movies. Even though I could watch Science-Fiction from time to time, I absolutely despise fantasy movies. I like pragmatic movies about things that could happen in real life.
9. There probably have been such situations, but I can’t recall them. Also I consider some matters private and don’t like talking about them. Conversations with my friend. We joke often and it’s funny. Usually I prefer serious discussions, but I also like to joke.
10. I rather don’t have such a feeling. Usually I try to be objective and get to the truth. Neither of the sides. I prefer rational solutions. For example atheism… an atheist is 100% certain God doesn’t exist. But in reality, he can’t be 100% certain. There are many facts conflicting what was written in the Bible, but there can’t be a 100% certainity, cause it can’t be verified. The same goes the other way, when it come’s to theism. And when someone is 100% certain, he’s simply a fanatic. I’ve once thought I’m a metalhead, but I’m rather a lonewolf. I can go to a live performance from time to time, but nothing more.
11. Laziness that I nurture in myself. I believe that many people overwork themselves. Life is short, and money can’t save you from everything. For example, from a deathly accident. And what do such people get out of life? You have to seize the moment. Neurological system. I’d like to stress less.
12. Probably that I’m a good analytic. Many people think this. Also that I’m indifferent and chill. I’d like to be even more chill and get rid of stress.
13. I’m almost always in a routine but I’m not bothered with it. I’m happy with my life.
14. I like relaxed people that don’t make problems out of nothing. Amicable, reasonable, pragmatic and with a realistic outlook on life. I don’t like people that judge others based on their achievements and by their possessions. That’s a very shallow way of thinking. It’s rather obvious that having small achievements don’t have to tell about intelligence. But no everyone gets it. Sometimes it’s plain snobism. Such people see in a short-sighted way. There’s no in-depth analysis. To know the true reasons you have to get inside the human’s mind. And some people jump to conclusions so quickly.
15. First and foremost to understant each other very well, and to get along with.
16. I’d teach him how to deal with life. How to be effective in dealing with problems. My parent’s didn’t teach me this and I had to learn it by myself. And that he doesn’t force his will upon others.
17. Either we both accept this, or the relationship falls apart. I’d prefer the first option.
18. There are many social issues. Fanaticism, people unable to think on their own… That probably annoys me the most.
19. I don’t choose. It happens on its own. In a longer perspective, during talks and discussions, we get to know more about each other. And it happens. I usually don’t start conversations with strangers. I don’t need acquitances. Possibly some good friends.
20. I’m completely neutral towards strangers. Sometimes I even ignore them.