IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thoughts?

So I'm IEI, which means Ni base.
    So, Ti mobilizing Se dual-seeking.
    So wouldn't this make it that I prefer/crave Se more in people than Ti?

Except, I noticed that in friendships/relationships the person being Ti/Fe but preferably Ti is the most important factor in whether I like them the most. I simply don't feel very (psychologically?) comfortable around Fi/Te the way I do with Ti/Fe. Although I get along with them just fine and even have some quite close friendships with Fi types (less so Te for obvious reasons), but I couldn't never feel as comfortable around them as with Ti/Fe types.
    If the person is Se/Ni it's a nice plus, but it seems to not be as big a factor in who i am most psychologically compatible with

I would think that being I'm a Ni base, I would more markedly more inclined/higher preference (sry I can't english) for Ni/Se people (versus Ne/Si), but the judging functions/my creative slash mobilizing seem to be more important in what I subconsciously prefer in people.

Please tell me if you have any thoughts, if you relate in some way..

EDIT: I guess i should've added.. I am Se dual-seeking. I consciously (at least, since i've learned about socionics) desire it and crave it. I know a lot of the time people don't consciously seek their suggestive but i certainly do.

The nuance is that it's not that the individual i'm close with has to have Se. I'm just fine with Ne, for example.
    But with the judging functions, it's almost like a requirement, in order for me to feel really comfortable with them to the point of wanting to get really close with them. After that, whether they have Ne/Si or Ni/Se isn't of as paramount importance.
    nice plus if they do have Se/Ni tho.
    Last edited by persimmonism; 05-31-2020 at 04:03 AM.