Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    So you decided that my self-typing was important to be discussed. Go on then, discuss it. It seems Northstar is okay with this.
    I doubt Northstar cares, but I think you should really make your own thread or go to some other general typing thread. I’ve already said that I think you’re an IEI. You seem to think you’re LSI because of some “highly reputable source” (your hilarious wording), yet you haven’t posted about this source yet. You just seem crazy lol and nobody cares, unless you post it and discuss further yourself with something substantial.

You seem incredibly emotional in this thread as others have noted too, and have shown to have committed basic typing taboos, so I don’t think you’re doing your self-typing any favors.

If you have so much to say about integrity though, maybe you should stop making an ass out of yourself in another person’s typing thread. Although it’s pretty entertaining tbf (but also worrisome and sad), lol. You have issues.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I doubt Northstar cares, but I think you should really make your own thread or go to some other general typing thread. I’ve already said that I think you’re an IEI. You seem to think you’re LSI because of some “highly reputable source” (your hilarious wording), yet you haven’t posted about this source yet. You just seem crazy lol and nobody cares, unless you post it and discuss further yourself with something substantial.
    I see no reason to create a thread as I have no reason to question my type. If you have a reason, feel free to share with the rest of the class.

You seem incredibly emotional in this thread as others have noted too, and have shown to have committed basic typing taboos, so I don’t think you’re doing your self-typing any favors.

If you have so much to say about integrity though, maybe you should stop making an ass out of yourself in another person’s typing thread. Although it’s pretty entertaining tbf (but also worrisome and sad), lol.
    "lol" -> you got me there. Why do you care so much about how I seem? You worry about me now? Why is my typing of such importance to you? Why do you want my attention so much?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"lol" -> you got me there. Why do you care so much about how I seem? You worry about me now? Why is my typing of such importance to you? Why do you want my attention so much?
    Why do you want to ask why I “want your attention”, over and over again via PMing me? Fuck off, creep.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you want to ask why I “want your attention”, over and over again via PMing me? Fuck off, creep.
    I'm not PM'ing you. State your business regarding my type or my points on Northstar's type. Anything else is bullshit.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not PM'ing you. State your business regarding my type or my points on Northstar's type. Anything else is bullshit.
    Well, you’re not anymore after I blocked you. Unfortunately you snuck one more in right before, creepily quickly.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have so much to say about integrity though, maybe you should stop making an ass out of yourself in another person’s typing thread. Although it’s pretty entertaining tbf (but also worrisome and sad), lol.
    I mean, going on about a "highly reputable source" but never posting the actual source itself for evidence does seem to fit weak as piss Te, so Te PoLR could fit in that case

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I mean, going on about a "highly reputable source" but never posting the actual source itself for evidence does seem to fit weak as piss Te, so Te PoLR could fit in that case
    "Going on about"
    How about you address my actual points instead of making up fables.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Going on about"
    I was addressing sbbds' point and adding to it actually, spazmoid

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I was addressing sbbds' point and adding to it actually, spazmoid
    Well, you didn't add any value, I'll tell you that.

Really though, if you must engage either my typing or any of points, do so directly next time.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Going on about"
    You’ve brought it up in at least five posts in this thread so far. Would you like me to count and quote for you?

How about admitting your detachment from reality instead of gaslighting others.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You’ve brought it up in at least five posts in this thread so far. Would you like me to count and quote for you?
    Again, my points stand on their own. Northstar does not care about the source so I dropped it.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, my points stand on their own. Northstar does not care about the source so I dropped it.
    You “dropped” it after flip flopping retardedly for 5+ posts lol and irrationally deciding Northstar doesn’t want to see it, instead of just fucking posting it. Of course we don’t care either way if you aren’t even showing that you have any material of value, but then you were just wasting your own and others’ time.