Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
My typing isn't being questioned. If sbbds wants to challenge it, they can open up the conversation. Instead, they run whenever I challenge. This isn't about my self-typing.

Ti is huge on integrity. Come one man, this is elementary Socionics. What you are talking about re:debate is, once again, Te. You say you want my source but you're not addressing my points, you're just looking for exceptions and not taking this seriously. Apparently no one here has seen underneath the surface? After all, you're just role playing... ?
It's relevant to the point since you self-type LSI. If you're saying you're basically my opposite, then seeing this would give a good idea of how a Ti/Se-user looks to you. Especially when it's about VI.

Your comment on integrity seemed more like the Fi-kind of integrity to me. Anyway, I'm always for the breaking and stretching of rules. Te is always going on about external definitions and other second-hand sources, which you brought up. I don't actually care that much about your source but I want to see if you even have one or if it's just bluffing, lol. Of course I'm looking for something to use as an attack, that's the way Ti works, it's fault-finding and making sure there are no gaps and exceptions in logical statements.

If you've read the thread then you'll see that the two Beta ST types are in the vast majority so it doesn't seem to be the hard for most people even though some initially thought I was acting the expressionless calm, lol. I said I wasn't roleplaying myself, but a lot of people on this forum are and it's a good reason to not take it too seriously.