Thread: Easiest Dichotomies to Test

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Easiest Dichotomies to Test

As per the title of this thread, what are the top 4 easiest dichotomies to test? Explain.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I"ll take a stab at two
    (if we are taking into account forum behaviour only and not in-person interaction)

Merry vs Serious:
    merry would pick up on and carry fluidly the "tone/mood" of posts in a thread. they would do so while making their point. A serious type may make their point independent of the current "spirit" of a thread
    merry types may close the emotional distance between themselves and another forum member sooner. a serious type would engage in formalities such as getting to know another user better via chat or visitor message (maybe) before closing the distance and thereby responding directly to another user in a thread.

also - "everything is relative" - where a person stands in regards to that I believe is a good way to narrow their type to either Alpha/Beta or Gamma/Delta.

Democratic vs Aristocratic:
    aristocratic type may be more inclined to "band together" with other forum members who identify with their own quadra values. they may strongly emphasise the inferiority of traits that fall outside of their own preferred.
    the above could assist in sorting Alpha/Gamma from Beta/Delta.

as for how questions could be posed for a written dichotomies test, I'm not sure.
    Last edited by ergot; 05-24-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

probably T/F for J types and S/N for P
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think any socionics dichotomies can be reliably tested for.

I think merry/serious is usually quite obvious in irl interaction, as well as judicious/decisive, after that. So quadra values basically. After that with temperament, possibly positivist/negativist, and dimensionality of functions you should be able to narrow down the type. I see entire types more holistically though, including things like cognitive styles, static/dynamic, and ITR (especially interaction with duals).

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aim2know has a test and in the results it gives both, dichotomies and elements.