Thread: [VI] Could you help type my boyfriend? Video questionnaire

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [VI] Could you help type my boyfriend? Video questionnaire

Hello

My bf bascially wants to be sure of his type, he was once typed on this forum, but wants to be certain through Visual Identification (NuclearWar666). That's why it's posted from my account, so his type is unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhBa_X-15xM

He speaks in Polish, so the cognitive process is naturally reflected in the native language. But there are subtitles for the most important parts of speech, if that helps.

Also, he claims he's more lively in interaction. Tbh the difference isn't huge (in my opinion), unless he gets really interested in the conversation.

Here's the link to the questionnaire, if it helps (the questions aren't written in the subtitles, but it's mostly for VI, that's why)
    https://www.personalitycafe.com/what...tionnaire.html

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by HappyClam; 06-02-2020 at 01:51 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My first impression is a depressed ILI. I'll read the questionnaire in a bit.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My first impression is a depressed ILI. I'll read the questionnaire in a bit.
    Is there any other kind ?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Is there any other kind ?
    Some ILI's can be quite cheerful and funny, in a doomer kind of way.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe that's a depressed impression cause he recorded it for like 20th time and it was 3-4 am. Or maybe it's not connected at all.
    Also @Adam Strange your ways of typing seem kinda mysterious to me, according to them we'd be Quasi-Identicals, which is rather unlikely. Exploring the possibility was interesting though.
    My dad's and ILI and I didn't see him as cheerful/funny except in a cringy way. He rather has the vibes of a prophet ready to announce we're all going to die within 15mins. But that's a small sample of ILIs.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@HappyClam, it was just a guess, and a guess from a first impression, at that. Let's see what other people think.

Also, I still haven't read the questionnaire, so he could be anything.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Some ILI's can be quite cheerful and funny, in a doomer kind of way.
    a boomer that knows about "doomers"? <.< interesting!

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xLI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb SEI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mb SEI
    I've been thinking about this for a day, and yes, the guy in the video could be SEI. I have almost no experience with male SEI's, but I think he could be SEI-Si.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Lord, so the suggestions so far are ILI, SEI, xLI and SLE... Interesting, since the types are basically spread through all quadras and dichotomies, with the irrational dichotomy present in every of these types.

If that could help, here are some photos from the past 5 years and different states

received_792659197807237.jpg

Screenshot_20200531-000330~2.png

Also, he isn't really good at Fe (syncing with the emotional background of na event is a terrible idea for him) and I get weak Fe vibes, such as a display of emotions becoming very quickly "too much" for him, and basically avoiding emotionally intense situations. He also always expresses emotions in a very calm way (can sometimes appear as if he doesn't feel anything) and is afraid that expressing them in a stronger way would make him vulnerable. Except for anger, which is expressed with a louder voice and some gesticulations, but that's it.
    But when he's around people he feels close to / Safe with, he becomes more expressive

And the questionnaire in written form, skimming through it should be quicker than watching the vid

1. 1. There is an objective definition of this terms. But.... Everyone has rather their subjective definitions of these things. Everyone sees them individually.
    2. Freedom is the most important value for me. It’s a basic thing. Also the people I’m in good relations with.
    3. I’m agnostic, even ignostic. There’s a slim chance that God exists, but I think it’s not very likely. For example the Bible and the Old Testament don’t apply to our current reality, they’re too outdated and the world looks different today. There are many religions in the world, which makes the possibility of a religion being true very small. And almost every religion claims it’s the true one. That’s the reason I believe there’s a slim chance of existing a God such as Jahwe or other deities. But the possibility can’t be completely excluded, as there’s no 100% proof of God not existing. The only thing that can guide me here is my own reasoning, cause I can’t gain complete certainity. Unless I get the proof.
    4. I’m rather against wars. The civil people rather don’t get anything positive out of it. But if we followed strategic thinking, for example when Turkish army entered Syria, that was in my opinion a very well thought out strategic decision. Part of Turkey is in fact a part of independent Kurdistan. Erdogan really made future-oriented tactical decisions. He was able to foresee, that when the Kurds will get stronger, they’ll try to win back occupied terrains. It was a good strategic decision.
    5. I can talk for long about politics and military equipment. Psychology is also fine. ***********. I forgot about music. I listen mostly to extreme metal. It makes the whole agression and anger exit my body. I also like concerts very much.
    6. I’m completely uninterested in medicine and such things. But I’m very concentrated on my body. I never spare myself some rest and good food, and whatever I want at the moment. Mental and psychical comfort are one of the most important things to me. I can feel the symptoms of stress very intensely. I don’t know what it looks like for other people, but I think they cope with it better than me. I feel the symptoms of stress in my body. My heart is beating fast, my hands tremble and my breath becomes heavy. When I get stressed it really interferes with my everyday functioning.
    7. I try to avoid everyday chores as much as possible. I’m just lazy and I do whatever I want. Usually I just don’t want to do it. Simple laziness. If I have to do something, I’ll do it. I don’t want to dump my responsibilities on someone else.
    8. When it comes to books, I prefer theoretical and technical knowledge. For example, different kinds of weapon constructions… or books where I can gain some interesting knowledge. I don’t like, for example, novels. There’s nothing interesting resulting from them. There are a few interesting movies… but not in English. They’re mostly criminal or sensational movies. I’ve quite liked them. Rather with a heavy, dark atmosphere. I like realistic and down-to-earth movies. Even though I could watch Science-Fiction from time to time, I absolutely despise fantasy movies. I like pragmatic movies about things that could happen in real life.
    9. There probably have been such situations, but I can’t recall them. Also I consider some matters private and don’t like talking about them. Conversations with my friend. We joke often and it’s funny. Usually I prefer serious discussions, but I also like to joke.
    10. I rather don’t have such a feeling. Usually I try to be objective and get to the truth. Neither of the sides. I prefer rational solutions. For example atheism… an atheist is 100% certain God doesn’t exist. But in reality, he can’t be 100% certain. There are many facts conflicting what was written in the Bible, but there can’t be a 100% certainity, cause it can’t be verified. The same goes the other way, when it come’s to theism. And when someone is 100% certain, he’s simply a fanatic. I’ve once thought I’m a metalhead, but I’m rather a lonewolf. I can go to a live performance from time to time, but nothing more.
    11. Laziness that I nurture in myself. I believe that many people overwork themselves. Life is short, and money can’t save you from everything. For example, from a deathly accident. And what do such people get out of life? You have to seize the moment. Neurological system. I’d like to stress less.
    12. Probably that I’m a good analytic. Many people think this. Also that I’m indifferent and chill. I’d like to be even more chill and get rid of stress.
    13. I’m almost always in a routine but I’m not bothered with it. I’m happy with my life.
    14. I like relaxed people that don’t make problems out of nothing. Amicable, reasonable, pragmatic and with a realistic outlook on life. I don’t like people that judge others based on their achievements and by their possessions. That’s a very shallow way of thinking. It’s rather obvious that having small achievements don’t have to tell about intelligence. But no everyone gets it. Sometimes it’s plain snobism. Such people see in a short-sighted way. There’s no in-depth analysis. To know the true reasons you have to get inside the human’s mind. And some people jump to conclusions so quickly.
    15. First and foremost to understant each other very well, and to get along with.
    16. I’d teach him how to deal with life. How to be effective in dealing with problems. My parent’s didn’t teach me this and I had to learn it by myself. And that he doesn’t force his will upon others.
    17. Either we both accept this, or the relationship falls apart. I’d prefer the first option.
    18. There are many social issues. Fanaticism, people unable to think on their own… That probably annoys me the most.
    19. I don’t choose. It happens on its own. In a longer perspective, during talks and discussions, we get to know more about each other. And it happens. I usually don’t start conversations with strangers. I don’t need acquitances. Possibly some good friends.
    20. I’m completely neutral towards strangers. Sometimes I even ignore them.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mb SEI
    I noticed it now. The left part of my mouth seems paralyzed(even during speech). Is this not a one-sided expression typical of Fi ?? In general, I am accompanied by a silly smile when recording. In general, I rarely smile, but i was little drunk. I think I was more authentic and natural on the first recording (up to 1:48).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    The left part of my mouth seems paralyzed(even during speech). Is this not a one-sided expression typical of Fi ?
    VI is based on intuitive impressions from small details to notice them consciously, in general.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI is based on intuitive impressions from small details to notice them consciously, in general.
    Typing by VI is efficiently ?? After what elements I decided that it could be SEI ?? And how would you typing me after the pictures ??

ILI or SLI will be presented in the tests. Tests are rather inefficient. It is possible that I would be SEI-Si. But I rather appreciate Te and my Fe is probably rather weak. In turn, I'm not sure if I have such a weak Fe that it would be porl. My dichotomies do not match to SEI. I am definitely a Positivist, constructivist and questioning. And rather IXXp and objectivist. They look like this (DR Calcoolator: 1) SLI, 2) ESI 3) ILE 4) IEI....Far behind them SEI and SLE. SLI descriptions suit to me quite strongly. Function also quite. I was typed as SLI on the questionnaire. In dichotomies, rather SLI. I just lacked almost only visual identification to fully confirm my type. I'm asking you, because I think you know that pretty well.
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 06-16-2020 at 09:11 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFP
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignore above user, she's mentally handicapped

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rather definitely I am not EXXp and I do not have too good Se and Fi is not too high either I think it is a bit higher than Fe, but it is not particularly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ignore above user, she's mentally handicapped
    I upset her yesterday claiming her could be IEI or EIE. So I think it might be a malicious answer on purpose. And you what think??

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    Rather definitely I am not EXXp and I do not have too good Se and Fi is not too high either I think it is a bit higher than Fe, but it is not particularly strong.

I upset her yesterday claiming her could be IEI or EIE. So I think it might be a malicious answer on purpose. And you what think??
    Yeah Maritsa types people based on whether she likes them or not, she typed me as ESE because she doesn't like me lol. As for what I think of your type, I can't really have a good guess cause I can't translate Polish and I don't really engage in visual typing.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IP and serious quadrant seems to fit..

SLI or ILI? Look more sensory than ILI . Sli?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Yeah Maritsa types people based on whether she likes them or not, she typed me as ESE because she doesn't like me lol. As for what I think of your type, I can't really have a good guess cause I can't translate Polish and I don't really engage in visual typing.
    You can enable subtitles. Also three comment further (Happy Clam). There are photos + questionnaire description.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    IP and serious quadrant seems to fit..

SLI or ILI? Look more sensory than ILI . Sli?

I think that in relation to the stereotypical ILI my movements are much more flexible, free and comfortable. And Generally compared to intuitive types which i know.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thanx for everyone. There is no point in continuing this thread indeed the most likely option is that I am SLI. Everything points to this. Function questionnaire, VI and even dichotomy.