Thread: Questionnaire

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questionnaire

Last edited by panx; 04-25-2021 at 07:55 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Sol; 05-27-2020 at 03:56 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Duschia You seem likable regardless of type. I still feel like you are a young edition of @Adam Strange

LSE still works

Good Te, blah blah, also very, very Fi valuing and very Delta Fi, all that emphasis on selfless kindness and stuff

BTW this was interesting "Power is the ability to control and to have something under your control. I like to be in control, but I wouldn't say I'm power-hungry or something - this is a necessity to me. I have an unconscious need of 'I have to'. Maybe I should work on that further."

What is this "unconscious need of 'I have to'", got a specific example?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE seems right.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why would you doubt in being LSE?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I'm not sure why would I, but I'm not even doubting.

I think I may be trying to live beside my type/socionics, as I don't necessarily agree with many assumptions/stereotypes about my 'most possible' type.

For example, I like hugging, I like being nice (even maybe too enthusiastic sometimes - when I really like someone?) or how I'm not really conservative (in usual terms) at all, instead very liberal. I'm also willing to say 'yes, I was wrong' or 'I don't know, I'm not sure'.

I guess I would like to emphasize my individuality - me as an individual, or something. Also I like exploration like that, it's interesting to think about possibilities and directions (which can change, or result in a change). Thanks you for your support

Also someone asked me 'where is my questionnaire' and I've realized I haven't done this one; the other popular one feels too nosy to me, too much private information and maybe even too much things I may not be ready to face, as I didn't work them through

You seem like a cool dude. You remind me a bit of my brother. He is either SLI or LSE.... he's very factual and logical but loves to be physically and verbally affectionate and abuses the heart emoji in text. It sounds like you prefer "physical touch" as your primary love language just like him.
    Last edited by COMEUPPANCE; 05-26-2020 at 09:54 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ned Stark is that you? Considering a lot of your thought processes are very close to mine with some key differences that point towards Te base imo you are LSE.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You come across as more diplomatic than my mental image of LSE. as suggestive function makes more sense (SLI)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I'm going to analyze only Te-egos (more than 40% fitting) from now on.
    "Beauty - as trying to define it - is one of many 'attitudes' a person can held towards an object.

A personal attitude is Ti approach. If you have T type, then Ti are possible too.

"Nature 'created' it as an opposite to ugliness - and what ugliness is for?"

Here you are giving not direct definition, but you input additional term and link with it. Links - is Ti region. Te think more directly.

To understand your valued functions with good assurance is possibly only by IR effects. Directly it's easier to mistake than with dichotomies.