Threaded View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLI or IEE.. help mee

How do I tell if I'm SLI or IEE ? I don't have a problem with reading people's intentions, body language, emotions or the emotional atmosphere, in fact I'm really good at this.. but I absolutely suck at emotional expression, influencing other people or the emotional atmosphere and I always feel like an alien/outsider who is incapable of feeling one with the group and is blind to social convention. the latter used to be a source of social anxiety and is my biggest weak-spot. I'm incapable of not being eccentric / odd. I tried.. nothing works, people always take note of this. Frustrating. I'm neurotypical tho, 0 autism.

Otherwise I'm a phlegmatic sunburn, lazy-ass computer-nerd who likes taking machines and systems apart for fun. I have no interest in creating my own systems and theory usually bores me unless I can use it towards some pragmatic end, but I almost never have problems understanding even complicated abstract stuff like transcendental idealism. I'm a very careful and deliberate person, who takes in a lot of information before making decisions. Risk averse, tendency towards procrastination.

Comfort, good food, lighting, comfy home and even aesthetics are very important to me. If I could transform my home into the fey-wilds I would. Come to think of it I should.

Help me plz ?
    Last edited by SGF; 05-20-2020 at 07:59 AM.