Thread: SLI or IEE.. help mee

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    You ok bro? I don't have a problem with anything you do or say, and so far nobody else seems to. The forum encounter I mentioned was just a difference in thought process and miscommunication on both our parts and that's OK. That's human for everybody and it's part of this forum experience, and it's a part of the typing process from what I understand. Your fixation on autism though is pretty autistic lol.

Although it's worth noting that a lot of autistic people are well functioning members of society.
    I thought of something that may be relevant.

I almost always use people as a soundboard. That is how I clarify ideas most often, bouncing thoughts off others to see what they think, how they think about it so I can add other perspectives I may fail to think of. The interaction helps me think... hmm. Sounds kinda Ne-ish.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I thought of something that may be relevant.

I almost always use people as a soundboard. That is how I clarify ideas most often, bouncing thoughts off others to see what they think, how they think about it so I can add other perspectives I may fail to think of. The interaction helps me think... hmm. Sounds kinda Ne-ish.
    That's more like Je. Fe or Te, in your case the latter.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I asked my brother about why he got pissed one time when we talked about him recruiting some ppl for his business and here is what I got. This is the exact quote from whatsapp. <_< I had some idea, but didn't know I was this BAD. See pics of the convo below need to work on this... guys I SWEAR I was sent to a psychologist be4 and I got tested for autism...I'm neurotypical :/..completely normal. She said I'm smarter than most people and should focus on finding the right kind of ppl for me.. aaand that was it

Pics of the convo:

lol1.PNG

lol2.PNG

Maybe I'm socially retarded. My avatar is a visual representation of this e_e... oh man I had no idea.. its half way amusing tho.

:/ looks like I'm Te creative and I strongly relate to vulnerable Fe:
    The individual tries hard to never let himself "come apart at the seams" emotionally or even let out strong feelings publicly, because displays of passion do not come naturally and make him feel self-consciousness and vulnerable to painful criticism. This makes the individual generally seem emotionally neutral and politely indifferent to excitement and agitation around him. The individual deeply dislikes attempts by others to get him to "cheer up" or "join the fun", especially in the context of group activities with loud emotional expression.
    now I need to figure out if I'm ILI or SLI.
    Last edited by SGF; 05-28-2020 at 03:31 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk y my eyes always look sad, anyway pic for VI: Attachment 16099

The more I read ILI tho... -.-.. stuff like this is sadly true of me:

ILIs are typically out of touch with expressing their emotional states. They are often seen as cold, unresponsive, and undesiring of human contact (which is often not the case). As a consequence, ILIs tend to be somewhat reclusive and often feel out of touch with their social surroundings. The rules of social "games" are often not naturally understood by ILIs. The are often unconfident and uneasy in social settings, especially those in which they feel that are expected to abide by social conventions that they have little connection to such as tribesmanship or purposeless joviality. Additionally, ILIs tend to regard the development of trust with others with significant anxiety, fearing that their inner world or antisocial tendencies will be unfavorably looked upon by others, and that most of the good will and friendliness they see in others is a pretense of social interaction rather than an expression of genuine emotional reactions. Often ILIs eschew many social situations and neglect emotional association with groups, instead seeking deep emotional connections with individuals.

ILIs are often seen as especially negative, overly critical, and sometimes harsh in their judgments. This is in part because ILIs -- when serious -- tend to communicate in a direct, straightforward manner. They sometimes are unaware of others' reactions to their ideas and may avoid sugar-coating them. Many ILIs see their criticism as constructive and believe that they would be doing others no good by withholding their ideas. Because of their incessant criticism and negativism, ILIs are sometimes seen as haughty or arrogant.
    Last edited by SGF; 05-28-2020 at 05:30 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^can't open attachment

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice bookcase/shelf, and nice photo!

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI could work, yes. Definitely either SLI or ILI, there's something Fe PoLR about those so-called "sad eyes" you mentioned.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Idk y my eyes always look sad, anyway pic for VI: Attachment 16099

The more I read ILI tho... -.-.. stuff like this is sadly true of me:
    Dude, I usually look friendly but the thing is that people and Ti do not fit together and then I become picky about logic to make people repulsed by me. Seems like contrary.

ILI mb.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Nice bookcase/shelf, and nice photo!
    Thx! It was supposed to be a "light-bulb", get it? ideas. I had it made by a coworker, there are supposed to be 2 plants that flow down from each-side.. but I forgot to water them and they almost died so I moved them outside and they survived. I have to make some kind of automated pressurized watering system if I want to move them inside again.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with SLI. I see Si/Te rather than Ni/Te.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Reasoning behind it? It could be I relate to the ILI descriptions more due to being type 6.
    Hmm, I do test INTP under MBTI even if I try to push the sensing part a bit on questioners kinda felt like puzzle pieces snapping together ILI-INTP-type 6

In terms of what i require to be active tho, I think Ne or Se would work, ANYTHING that would get me out of my head, out of the house and out there doing something more productive than thinking.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx! It was supposed to be a "light-bulb", get it? ideas. I had it made by a coworker, there are supposed to be 2 plants that flow down from each-side.. but I forgot to water them and they almost died so I moved them outside and they survived. I have to make some kind of automated pressurized watering system if I want to move them inside again.
    lol yeah I did catch the light bulb and thought "well what a very Ne thing" if I had plants they would all die lol. I had an orchid once, did not last long

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I feel like I'm seeing SLI more than ILI as well

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reasoning behind it? It could be I relate to the ILI descriptions more due to being type 6.
    Hmm, I do test INTP under MBTI even if I try to push the sensing part a bit on questioners kinda felt like puzzle pieces snapping together ILI-INTP-type 6

In terms of what i require to be active tho, I think Ne or Se would work, ANYTHING that would get me out of my head, out of the house and out there doing something more productive than thinking.
    I think I could honestly seen an MBTI INTP being more SLI than ILI. They have tertiary Si...kind of like I can see INFP often being SEI for the same reason o.O I feel like ILI is going to more times than not be INTJ in MBTI, but what do I know.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I could honestly seen an MBTI INTP being more SLI than ILI. They have tertiary Si...kind of like I can see INFP often being SEI for the same reason o.O I feel like ILI is going to more times than not be INTJ in MBTI, but what do I know.
    could be, yeah. I'll probably carefully consider, compare and contrast both types anyway to lay doubts to rest.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xLI, I would go with SLI first.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers

mbti INTP = ILI

Se dual seeking (esp bolded): "I need help with the social sphere, with getting out of the house, with avoiding procrastination and laziness. Someone needs to drag me with them so I engage with the external world and take action."

"I find petite willful loudmouth women to be funny/cute. Its like when a weasel tries to scold you hehe.. kawaii :3. Sentimental naïve idealists seem to be loved by society, but I just find them annoying/frustrating and often plain dumb."

(this is so NOT seeking a Delta NF, as far as underlined. Very gamma NT evaluation imo)

"Yes. Fear, overthinking things leads to procrastination and inaction. Its one of my biggest problems."

Some more Gamma NT: "Reinvest the money and build assets to make sure I don't waste it like most idiots who win the lottery."

And all the nice strong & pragmatic language of a Gamma NT all over the place

Aaaaand...

"Do you like surprises?
    NO"

ILI stereotype.

I didn't read on after all that

The reason I'm uncertain of SLI or IEE tbh is that I can read other people with ease. For example when a LSI interacts with other people, on my end it looks like / experience it as a train wreck in the making. Normally SLI shouldn't be able to pick up on this.
    What seems like that with LSIs lol, at least the ones you've known. I'm curious, what are your observations on this?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure I've seen more INTP LII than ILI

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going descriptions-wise (not whatever MBTI does with functions), LII is usually INTP and ILI doesn't even have a proper counterpart. Something something that chart of Russian socionists assigning MBTI descriptions to sociotypes.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive known INTPs that were ILI .... but yeah knew LII too

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Going descriptions-wise (not whatever MBTI does with functions), LII is usually INTP and ILI doesn't even have a proper counterpart. Something something that chart of Russian socionists assigning MBTI descriptions to sociotypes.
    Idk, seems like a mix, but going just by INTP descs it looks ILIish to me

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Ive known INTPs that were ILI .... but yeah knew LII too
    Yeah, I actually know an INTJ who though she was gamma NT, but turns out she's probably LII, so it does go either way it seems

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers

mbti INTP = ILI

Se dual seeking (esp bolded): "I need help with the social sphere, with getting out of the house, with avoiding procrastination and laziness. Someone needs to drag me with them so I engage with the external world and take action."

"I find petite willful loudmouth women to be funny/cute. Its like when a weasel tries to scold you hehe.. kawaii :3. Sentimental naïve idealists seem to be loved by society, but I just find them annoying/frustrating and often plain dumb."

(this is so NOT seeking a Delta NF, as far as underlined. Very gamma NT evaluation imo)

"Yes. Fear, overthinking things leads to procrastination and inaction. Its one of my biggest problems."

Some more Gamma NT: "Reinvest the money and build assets to make sure I don't waste it like most idiots who win the lottery."

And all the nice strong & pragmatic language of a Gamma NT all over the place

Aaaaand...

"Do you like surprises?
    NO"

ILI stereotype.

I didn't read on after all that

What seems like that with LSIs lol, at least the ones you've known. I'm curious, what are your observations on this?
    Yeah, this is why I'm mainly considering ILI. Idk if its because I'm type 6 or if I'm 6-ish because I'm ILI. Chiken and eg situation. Being in the middle of the head triad its impossible to not be stuck inside my brain 90% of the time. Type 6 is the one thing I am always sure about, due to various reasons.

Idk if this correlates well, but under the big5 test Openness is one of my strongest traits, e_e extremely open minded here.. maybe thats N.

Yeah, I actually know an INTJ who though she was gamma NT, but turns out she's probably LII, so it does go either way it seems
    Being any kind of J type under MBTI terms is practically impossible for me.. I'm one of those 95% pure P people. I'm more certain of P than any other dichotomy under MBTI.

The following is 100% true of me: .

• I like to stay open to respond to whatever happens.
    • I appear to be loose and casual. I like to keep plans to a minimum.
    • I like to approach work as play or mix work and play.
    • I work in bursts of energy.
    • I am stimulated by an approaching deadline.
    • Sometimes I stay open to new information so long I miss making decisions when they are needed.

O.o the one thing I don;t relate to MBTI P tho is being internally "decicive"... <.< in this I'm more like MBTI IJ types, interally I'm also very flexible / reasonable. Being indecisive full of doubts, a skeptic.. adrift in a sea of chaos, yeah.

I think I appear calm to other people mostly for the same reason I'm Fe PolR..

Or I was just raised by bats: https://youtu.be/hb7W_cikUp0 hahaha
    Last edited by SGF; 05-29-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food for thought, but my LSI friend (dunno which subtype) scores /high/ on openness to experience (I even gave him a real Big-5 questionnaire once, so I know his scores). Higher openness is mostly correlated with higher intelligence, and he is intellectually curious (and an academic).

The one SLI I like seems to very open as well (Si-sub), you do remind me of him (albeit he is more delicate/considerate - not to offend you ofc!, aligns himself to stoicism, also he has close NF friends as well).

also I score high on openness typically

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food for thought, but my LSI friend (dunno which subtype) scores /high/ on openness to experience (I even gave him a real Big-5 questionnaire once, so I know his scores). Higher openness is mostly correlated with higher intelligence, and he is intellectually curious (and an academic).

The one SLI I like seems to very open as well (Si-sub), you do remind me of him (albeit he is more delicate/considerate - not to offend you ofc!, aligns himself to stoicism, also he has close NF friends as well).

I score in the middle on the intellect (intellectual curiosity) part of the Big 5 Openness. Lower on other aspects, so overall that one wasn't enough to bring the final Openness score that high

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

makes sense.

Myeah.. I was never good at being delicate, tactful or politically correct. I have a bad habit of just being blunt with how I see things.. so unless I see a need for being persuasive, such as trying to convince someone I'm more likely to just unintentionally offend people.
    I'll be honest I prefer/like to just push though people and despite being a skinny nerd I am mentally quite agressive, especially when it comes to being correct about the facts and fair with people ... but in a lot of situations this is a very bad approach and I want to work on becoming more diplomatic.. but only for the utility.
    In no way do I like dancing around issues trying to convince people, its just something that has to be done. Force often just fails and generates conflict / leads to bad outcomes.
    Last edited by SGF; 05-30-2020 at 11:23 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

makes sense.

Myeah.. I was never good at being delicate, tactful or politically correct. I have a bad habit of just being blunt with how I see things.. so unless I see a need for being persuasive, such as trying to convince someone I'm more likely to just unintentionally offend people.
    I'll be honest I prefer/like to just push though people and despite being a skinny nerd I am mentally quite agressive, especially when it comes to being correct about the facts and fair with people ... but in a lot of situations this is a very bad approach and I want to work on becoming more diplomatic.. but only for the utility.
    In no way do I like dancing around issues trying to convince people, its just something that has to be done. Force often just fails and generates conflict / leads to bad outcomes.
    OK, maybe Ni in ego after all

Tho I'd need to know more on how you manage to avoid having to use a direct approach/force yet achieve your goals

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, maybe Ni in ego after all

Tho I'd need to know more on how you manage to avoid having to use a direct approach/force yet achieve your goals
    Here is what I concluded through some rading: I seem to have similar Se to someone with Se-ego, however I only care ebout my own autonomy, freedom to do as I please without having to mobilize or tell other people what to do (I'm incapable of this unless angry). Its easy for me to understand power dynamics, but I don't really care to participate myself outside of defending my autonomy. I have 0 interest in typical Se ego things, but I seem to be aware of them despite this, such as power dynamics. I can be confrontational if provoked, even physically violent if need be and compared to a type 9 SLI I'm more reactive due to being a six.

e_e in terms of dichotomies i think I'm reasonable and not at all decicive also carefree and not farsighted. I care about the result, not the process to reach it. I'm always relaxed and just mobalize for the task, then demobalize as that seems to be my natural state of being.

So I think SLI is more likely. Being type 6 makes me seem more ILI imo.

Even at work I care more about comfort, autonomy and ease than prestige or money.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is what I concluded through some rading: I seem to have similar Se to someone with Se-ego, however I only care ebout my own autonomy, freedom to do as I please without having to mobilize or tell other people what to do (I'm incapable of this unless angry). Its easy for me to understand power dynamics, but I don't really care to participate myself outside of defending my autonomy. I have 0 interest in typical Se ego things, but I seem to be aware of them despite this, such as power dynamics. I can be confrontational if provoked, even physically violent if need be and compared to a type 9 SLI I'm more reactive due to being a six.

e_e in terms of dichotomies i think I'm reasonable and not at all decicive also carefree and not farsighted. I care about the result, not the process to reach it. I'm always relaxed and just mobalize for the task, then demobalize as that seems to be my natural state of being.

So I think SLI is more likely. Being type 6 makes me seem more ILI imo.

Even at work I care more about comfort, autonomy and ease than prestige or money.
    ah ok alright. How do you see the Se DS-ish things about needing help in going outside to find the action? Engaging with the *external* word and *take action*. Do you see it as Ne rather than Se?

Why or how do you dislike surprises? IEE is full of surprises tbh lol but maybe not to an SLI...? lol

Also you basically said you like SEEs more than IEEs: willful loudmouths over sentimental naive idealists...

(Btw, Tyler1 is just such a willful loudmouth lol)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah ok alright. How do you see the Se DS-ish things about needing help in going outside to find the action? Engaging with the *external* word and *take action*. Do you see it as Ne rather than Se?

Why or how do you dislike surprises? IEE is full of surprises tbh lol but maybe not to an SLI...? lol

Also you basically said you like SEEs more than IEEs: willful loudmouths over sentimental naive idealists...

(Btw, Tyler1 is just such a willful loudmouth lol)
    I don't like ppl like Tyler1 lmao, I always end up in a.. well I can't even call it argument, more like a fight.. with them. On some level his willful determined approach to things is admirable tho.

I dislike surprises, because a surprise means I have to mobalize myself to respond to it and if I'm relaxed I'm slow to mobalize..plus its annoying to have to do that.. e_e

I imagined SEE being more of a happy chappy sanguine who is inspirational... not a choleric.

I'm like a cat.. kinda lazy, well unless I found something interesting, in which case I can do odd things like being so engaged I only realize what time it is when the birds start chirping outside.. then panic that I have to go to work in 2 hours and haven't slept all night.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like ppl like Tyler1 lmao, I always end up in a.. well I can't even call it argument, more like a fight.. with them. On some level his willful determined approach to things is admirable tho.

I dislike surprises, because a surprise means I have to mobalize myself to respond to it and if I'm relaxed I'm slow to mobalize..plus its annoying to have to do that.. e_e

I imagined SEE being more of a happy chappy sanguine who is inspirational... not a choleric.

I'm like a cat.. kinda lazy, well unless I found something interesting, in which case I can do odd things like being so engaged I only realize what time it is when the birds start chirping outside.. then panic that I have to go to work in 2 hours and haven't slept all night.
    ah ok, interesting you like Se sometimes and then sometimes not ... Happy chappy inspirational sanguine person makes me think of IEE more than SEE tho it could be either, you can't equate temperaments with sociotype

SLI is more like a cat than ILI, heh

Well ok I don't think I have any more input atm. Hope you'll eventually settle with a type (or you already did?)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah ok, interesting you like Se sometimes and then sometimes not ... Happy chappy inspirational sanguine person makes me think of IEE more than SEE tho it could be either, you can't equate temperaments with sociotype

SLI is more like a cat than ILI, heh

Well ok I don't think I have any more input atm. Hope you'll eventually settle with a type (or you already did?)
    Thx for all the effort! Now that I know I'm Fe PolR, I just have to figure out Se or Ne seeking, which should be easy enough once I have firm grasp of that that actually means. I'll figure it out eventually.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    ILI
    q_q I hope not, the descriptions scare me. When I read it I feel doomed... existential dread... and then I start to panic that I'll forever be stuck thinking and never get to the doing part...very sad. Fills my soul with fear and forboding.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some descriptions in socionics are very general and stereotypical, so it's better not to pay too much attention to them

I still think you are ILI
    but I hope that your soul will still be safe B|

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    some descriptions in socionics are very general and stereotypical, so it's better not to pay too much attention to them

I still think you are ILI
    but I hope that your soul will still be safe B|
    It seems I like / use Se.. hmm, you have a point here.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW you remind me a lot of IRL SLIs I know. I think you’re definitely an SLI.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    FWIW you remind me a lot of IRL SLIs I know. I think you’re definitely an SLI.
    -.- fuck it, you are right. I may dislike you BDSM-bear, but yeah.. this is 100% me:

Features of behavior

The main features of SLI's behavior that are notable in close contact - is pragmatism and orientation at tangible returns. The SLI is always economical and prudent, never does work for free on enthusiasm alone. He begins working with some difficulty. Usually, some time passes before he is actively working. But once he has started on something, he then tries to squeeze things to their very last drop. In everyday practicality he has no equals. In behavior SLI strives for full independence. He allows unfamiliar people close to himself only up to a certain point, where they can't have real impact on him. Values friendship very much. Will host people at his place any time. Does everything to save a person if hears cries for help. Loves thrilling experiences which he attains by a variety of ways: active vacations, fast driving, etc. The record for thrills was set by Grigory Rasputin, who, due to this trait which was exaggerated in him, became a historical figure. Has clear internal convictions and beliefs, and a clear set of requirements for himself, which he persistently follows. Moreover, SLI's internal "code of honor" may diverge from the accepted norms of behavior. He gives very little consideration to others' opinion about him. Always shows great tenacity. Does not listen to and obey unreasonable, from his point of view, commands. Acts only as he sees it fit. This can create a reputation for him of being obstinate, quarrelsome, mischief-seeker, hooligan, punk, and so on.

Gulenko

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to end up arguing with about every LIE -.- so I guess that confirms it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast