View Poll Results: Initial Feedback On Type?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • EII Fi-Ne

2 66.67%
  • SEI Si-Fe

1 33.33%
  • Something else

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEI or EII?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jumpintoillusions View Post
    I've been part of World Socionics Society and they were the two types that people seen for me, or IEE and IEI. I joined a Beta focused group who said they couldn't see me as being IEI. I guess I shouldn't be so hasty to discount IEE. It's just throughout my typing journey so far I've been told by some adamantly that I'm SEI and by others that I'm EII. When people's seen visual of me in video hangouts they've commented that I seem very SEI but focus a lot on Fi. However I don't really see myself as being a Si ego or a Fe creative because I feel like I don't really fit in big groups. Plus, in MBTI when initially coming to typology I typed as INFP, and that's what I'm attached to. Even though MBTI is different to Socionics, I still hold that worldview that I can't be a sensor. It's my faulty reasoning to content with in any case. I know no one has the authority over me,yet it's also on me who should know myself better and understand.

I have watched videos of typed SEIS and EIIS and I see more similarity in visual cues with SEIs. I had one comment once on a video of mine that I was too animated (despite being shy) to be a Fi ego.

I'm sorry for the confusion everyone. I hate not knowing and I guess it makes me come across as a stupid, crazy weirdo..
    I wouldn’t rule out IEI and I wouldn’t look at stereotypes but ask myself what it is that I supply a relationship and society
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t get an IEI vibe. And I’ve typed a lot on here IEI lol.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have watched videos of typed SEIS and EIIS and I see more similarity in visual cues with SEIs. I had one comment once on a video of mine that I was too animated (despite being shy) to be a Fi ego.
    When finding ones type a good homework to do is to watch an enormous amount of videos of all types. That's what I did. Preferably people who are typed correctly. Self knowledge is not enough since the Socionics/Jung type focuses on some specific typical traits, not the whole personality.

Here is a SEI for you to observe, typed by myself irl. She is one of the most outgoing SEIs I've met, I am much less outgoing myself. And here is an EII. (video starts 1:34:40). She is also of the more outgoing kind. Hope it helps a little on the journey.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've been part of World Socionics Society and they were the two types that people seen for me, or IEE and IEI. I joined a Beta focused group who said they couldn't see me as being IEI. I guess I shouldn't be so hasty to discount IEE. It's just throughout my typing journey so far I've been told by some adamantly that I'm SEI and by others that I'm EII. When people's seen visual of me in video hangouts they've commented that I seem very SEI but focus a lot on Fi. However I don't really see myself as being a Si ego or a Fe creative because I feel like I don't really fit in big groups. Plus, in MBTI when initially coming to typology I typed as INFP, and that's what I'm attached to. Even though MBTI is different to Socionics, I still hold that worldview that I can't be a sensor. It's my faulty reasoning to content with in any case. I know no one has the authority over me,yet it's also on me who should know myself better and understand.

I'm sorry for the confusion everyone. I hate not knowing and I guess it makes me come across as a stupid, crazy weirdo..
    Have you watched my video or videos of INFJ and INFP together?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don’t pay attention to how they describe each other’s functions
    INFP is IEI
    INFJ is EII

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dd8mt_hNAU&t=70s
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12