• IEE

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%

Thread: Type Taffy! (The Extended Questionnaire v3.0)

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Taffy! (The Extended Questionnaire v3.0)

Sol linked me to this questionnaire a bit ago. Been working on this on and off as I have the energy and the sobriety to do so. Been here a hot minute, mainly memeing and teasing others but all in good fun yanno.

Questionnaire is contained in the spoiler so you don't have to scroll down the web page endlessly. I axed some questions, I hope that's ok.

I'll post a new one later, when I'm better rested and not rushing through this so much.

Thank you for your time, I do mean it. Have a good day, and stay safe out there during this strange time.
    Last edited by Vex; 07-17-2020 at 10:49 PM.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The main recommendation is a videointerview. Text questionnaires are good as additional materials.
    Your talking has good structure, what rises the chance of J type.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE was apparent long ago.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I was a quiet and curious child. Didn't interact with other kids much, and every school year I usually had a specific circle of new friends that I hardly ever deviated from. On the rare occasion that I did, I was usually pleasantly surprised with the new friend(s) that I made. In my teen years, I definitely became more outgoing and gained more gutso, and would even be ebullient at times. I can still be like this as an adult during social situations, especially as a hostess."

Introvert

Overall maybe IEI but I'm not sure. This indicates Logical type actually: "I'm bad at analyzing the distance between me and others"

This could be Alpha NT "I loved science, I was a curious child and I loved to learn and figure out new things and acquire new knowledge to things I didn't even knew existed! Reminded me of how small we all are and how magnificent the world and the universe is."

But could just be Intuitive type in general really.

These sound introverted too and either Irrational or Si/Ne (or even both):

"But, I'm very much live and let live, if you aren't encroaching on another then I don't see why people should bother one another."

"Otherwise I'm pretty peaceful most the time."

"It does take a lot to upset me, to get me to snap, and to get under my skin."

"The people who I know that have liked me have said that I'm very friendly and accommodating, that I listen well when they need to someone to talk to or to vent, that I'm not judgmental of what they tell me, that they know I'm not going to run around gossiping about what they tell me, and that I give good advice if they ask for it. I like how I'm not nosy, I don't stick my nose in other people's business and I really don't care for gossip. I like how I keep secrets. Ngl I really like how I remain unbothered 99% of the time."

I do think Fe valuer overall though.

E.g.:

"Honestly, I want everyone to be doing their jobs. When someone is on their phone scrolling through Twitter, I think it's really disrespectful to everyone there. I'm not a "All work and no play" person but this kind of behavior just sets everyone back, and the more people who partake in it, the more the group gets set back. It's not fair for people who want to get back to their lives."

(kinda really Fe creative reasoning with some Ti, is how it comes off to me)

And just in general I didn't see real Fi, lol

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rereading I def think IEI

You seem like you are ok with Se despite being pretty low in it yourself or so you come off

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your communication style seems to be that of the directive nature of EIE. Diplomatic bluntness... just kind of saying what's on your mind. I, myself, am relatively socially introverted, but blurt out what I want to say without going into walls of text... short and sweet. But it may just be confirmation bias ​for all I know.

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEI

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is my impression so far~
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Haikus
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your questionnaire reads high energy EIE 3w4 and reminds me of user darya, who no longer posts here (?) but had this self-type.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird bc I'm not perceiving the high energy (i.e in the questionnaire specifically. In other posts maybe)
    Last edited by grumpyvic81; 05-15-2020 at 10:18 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questionnaires are misleading and artificial. Actual forum behavior is a much better indicator of type.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Weird bc I'm not perceiving the high energy (i.e in the questionnaire specifically. In other posts maybe)
    questionnaire sentences don't trail off into ramble and individual paragraphs cover a lot of ground in terms of passions, talents, activities. the effect is heightened by many sentences kept short.
    I think that was what I was trying to get at, but did not elaborate on at the time.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Questionnaires are misleading and artificial. Actual forum behavior is a much better indicator of type.
    which sociotypes would be more inclined to curate their forum image/brand, their questionnaire, or sig - i.e. is there crossover with EIE.
    I don't expect a definite answer btw, just casting the question out there.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulat0ry View Post
    which sociotypes would be more inclined to curate their forum image/brand, their questionnaire, or sig - i.e. is there crossover with EIE.
    Textbook EIE. The type that puts the most effort into their forum appearance with matching avatar, username color, signature, profile page etc. Basically creating a flashy character to put on a theatrical show. The more dramatic and stereotypical, the better.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do understand what you mean in a lot of cases. Though a lot of what I post here on the forum is facetious, and I'm really not this type of high energy in real life around strangers unless I'm a hostess, I'm leading something, or I'm moderating or mediating something. But yeah, some posts I make on the forum are definitely more serious than others.

It's worth noting I was pretty exhausted while I was typing up most of my questionnaire, and it did take me a couple days since I was quite busy tending to other things in real life, and I did kind of rush through the end.

People can definitely type me off of whatever they'd like to of course, it's all a part of the fun of analyzing internet behavior.

Is this in reference to me always changing my avatar and signature? It's really not so much about a image or brand so much as it is about having something that feels "me" so to speak, or whatever looks cool, or whatever I find funny haha. Plus I get really bored and enjoy shaking things up. I do this on most everything and have since I got the internet and my first laptop.

Also, thank you everybody, this has really provided a lot of insight!

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe creative. Probably IEI, but I could see SEI as well. And you sound so peaceful to be EIE.

I hope your sister recovers soon

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post

I don't really look for anything specific in friends. So long as we jam then we good. In a romantic relationship, I can't deal with someone too timid, soft spoken, and sweet. I really can't. I'll even feel bad with myself, such as "They're such a nice and adorable person, why aren't I more attracted to them?" you know? It just gets boring and stale, even though I know I'm not special for wanting some spice to a relationship.
    LOL. Dunno but many times those overly polite people make me want to piss them off somehow. Lacks real attitude and I see it as fake.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Textbook EIE. The type that puts the most effort into their forum appearance with matching avatar, username color, signature, profile page etc. Basically creating a flashy character to put on a theatrical show. The more dramatic and stereotypical, the better.
    Especially e3 types or at least with a 3 wing, depending on their ultimate aim.

EDIT: I could also see a 4w3 ESI doing something similar but her answers seem to point to Fe-favoring.
    Last edited by COMEUPPANCE; 05-16-2020 at 04:21 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankly when I did my questionnaire I was just myself. I will have different behaviours in different social contexts/atmospheres. That's not even intentional, it just depends on the other people too, the topic, whether there is a task to focus on, and whether I feel comfortable enough. So I imagine forum behaviour would not show the entire person for other people either. Much like questionnaires also won't.

Not me.

questionnaire sentences don't trail off into ramble and individual paragraphs cover a lot of ground in terms of passions, talents, activities. the effect is heightened by many sentences kept short.
    I think that was what I was trying to get at, but did not elaborate on at the time.
    I don't mean rambling = Fe. Going back to your earlier post, I read some posts of darya but she'd never write a questionnaire this way based on those. In terms of how this questionnaire is way more put together and with way deeper values expressed. (No offense but that forum user seems really way more shallow and not as intellectual lol)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe EII actually. Maybe EIE.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Taffy

Would you mind elaborating on "I do love relationships where there's a lot of emphasis on power dynamics. Who's gonna playfully overpower who and not get pissy about it, so to speak. It's all for fun."

What does this look like?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Fe

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are probably EII or IEE. Your aesthetic seems Ne valuing to me by now. You remind me of the user from before Chae a bit too, also hag.

I would think Se is in your superego like a role function or hot/cold polr function, rather than your unconscious, weak superid.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wish I wasn't so scatterbrained, it's taking me eons to type up what should be a relatively simple introductory typing post for a musician since I can't "streamline" the information or "connect the dots" in a cohesive manner or whatever.
    This post for example strongly makes me think you’re a static Ne ego type rather than a dynamic Ni type.

I highly doubt an EIE would complain about having issues with this kind of activity.

Even if they might struggle at times, I don’t think they’d bother to verbalize it.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Taffy

Would you mind elaborating on "I do love relationships where there's a lot of emphasis on power dynamics. Who's gonna playfully overpower who and not get pissy about it, so to speak. It's all for fun."

What does this look like?
    Hi! Thank you for asking a question, I haven't really replied to much since I didn't want to appear like I was trying to put bias or bolster my own questionnaire. This is a pretty good question since there's power dynamics to all relationships, friendships, and pretty much everything, in the end.

To answer your question it's more push and pull than anything else, I suppose. Like a game of tug and war.

If anything, when confronted in a casual setting, I do have a tendency to under react, but it still excites me. The confrontation can be about anything and any topic, and it won't upset me in the manner that it would to many others. I am not a robot and I do get hurt, but that's ok in the long run so long as their opinions, analysis, overall energy, and even their insults if it comes to that are entertaining.

After a short time of analyzing them, their weak spots, what makes them tick, I will bite back with something that most people wouldn't dare to do to, specifically tailored to the individual to try and take the upper hand, and see how they react to that.

If they're into it then cool, if not then oh well :(

I could see myself getting involved in some really unhealthy relationship dynamics in all honesty.

It's worth noting that the vast majority of the time, most of me "biting back" and playing around isn't with romantic intention and I've even had similar dynamics with friends. But the above is a vague example.

My apologies that it took me some time to reply. I'm not very self reflective unless I get really depressed, so I literally had to take shower to get those thoughts running, and reminiscence on the past on people I've come across that I've been romantically interested that I've had this dynamic with.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! Thank you for asking a question, I haven't really replied to much since I didn't want to appear like I was trying to put bias or bolster my own questionnaire. This is a pretty good question since there's power dynamics to all relationships, friendships, and pretty much everything, in the end.

To answer your question it's more push and pull than anything else, I suppose. Like a game of tug and war.

If anything, when confronted in a casual setting, I do have a tendency to under react, but it still excites me. The confrontation can be about anything and any topic, and it won't upset me in the manner that it would to many others. I am not a robot and I do get hurt, but that's ok in the long run so long as their opinions, analysis, overall energy, and even their insults if it comes to that are entertaining.

After a short time of analyzing them, their weak spots, what makes them tick, I will bite back with something that most people wouldn't dare to do to, specifically tailored to the individual to try and take the upper hand, and see how they react to that.

If they're into it then cool, if not then oh well

I could see myself getting involved in some really unhealthy relationship dynamics in all honesty.

It's worth noting that the vast majority of the time, most of me "biting back" and playing around isn't with romantic intention and I've even had similar dynamics with friends. But the above is a vague example.

My apologies that it took me some time to reply. I'm not very self reflective unless I get really depressed, so I literally had to take shower to get those thoughts running, and reminiscence on the past on people I've come across that I've been romantically interested that I've had this dynamic with.
    Example of the bolded?

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example of the bolded?
    You are pretty nosy~ That's alright though.

A real life example would be me and this really conservative guy similar to my age. We were going at each other for a while since he was super militant in his beliefs and wasn't willing to listen much to other people's standpoints. Me and him bumped into each other at a party and I was wearing a tank top that was objectively hardly showing off any cleavage. As he got more and more intoxicated he eventually began bugging me about how I was dressed, telling me to pull up my shirt or cover up with the jacket that was tied around my waist. I did untie the jacket around my waist, but he should have known better because I did also pull up my shirt. Just not the end he was expecting. I flashed him and asked him if that was better, which made him pretty upset to say the least.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is your typing thread, remember?

You were supposed to share here about yourself, and no one's gonna *mindread* you about where your boundaries are about that.

Look into yourself and decide what your expectations really are about all this bc you are coming off really contradictory and all over the place right now. Also, paranoid.

A real life example would be me and this really conservative guy similar to my age. We were going at each other for a while since he was super militant in his beliefs and wasn't willing to listen much to other people's standpoints. Me and him bumped into each other at a party and I was wearing a tank top that was objectively hardly showing off any cleavage. As he got more and more intoxicated he eventually began bugging me about how I was dressed, telling me to pull up my shirt or cover up with the jacket that was tied around my waist. I did untie the jacket around my waist, but he should have known better because I did also pull up my shirt. Just not the end he was expecting. I flashed him and asked him if that was better, which made him pretty upset to say the least.
    Lol, well that guy sounds like a bad stereotype of LSI-Ti. Super bad Ne PoLR too

He probably had trouble with his prudeness becoming so uninhibited with the alcohol lol

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    This post for example strongly makes me think you’re a static Ne ego type rather than a dynamic Ni type.

I highly doubt an EIE would complain about having issues with this kind of activity.

Even if they might struggle at times, I don’t think they’d bother to verbalize it.
    Ive seen pretty scatterbrained EIEs btw

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is your typing thread, remember?

You were supposed to share here about yourself, and no one's gonna *mindread* you about where your boundaries are about that.

Look into yourself and decide what your expectations really are about all this bc you are coming off really contradictory and all over the place right now. Also, paranoid.

Lol, well that guy sounds like a bad stereotype of LSI-Ti. Super bad Ne PoLR too

He probably had trouble with his prudeness becoming so uninhibited with the alcohol lol
    Yeah man, I'm just teasing you I don't expect people to mindread me and I don't understand where boundaries come into play exactly on a typing thread unless someone was asking something beyond crude and inappropriate, in which case I would most likely just clown on them. So, my apologies for coming off like that.

I do react and think wildly different to a lot of different people in a lot of different scenarios, since I get so caught up in my mood. My sleep schedule is all over the place since I have to tend to my family IRL, and as such so is my energy level. Anyways, my mood is a big reason why I don't personally like tests or questionnaires even, because they're difficult for me to gauge myself even when I'm in a neutral mood.

I did think it was maybe forum tradition to post a questionnaire since Sol linked me, and I would have liked to have opinions on type since I'm not self typed. Though I do understand how my erratic nature and IRL circumstances could interfere with that, yeah.

And I don't know what that dude's type was in Socionics but he was probably IxTJ in MBTI.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this kind of playful teasing sounds kind of beta to me. Maybe EIE after all.

Also I think taking care of your family and getting through med school would require a lot of energy that would point towards Si in superego instead, and EJ energy levels.

Your story of flashing and asking him if that’s better sounds pretty beta too lmao. And your recounts sound reasonably dynamic to me. I was probably getting ahead of myself thinking your one single post about having trouble condensing things would be pointing you strongly towards static.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Taffy

your sig "Everything Will Be Ok."

is stereotypical IEI

I still think you had a lot of Si in your questionnaire so you can call it Si role lol

Also: "I do react and think wildly different to a lot of different people in a lot of different scenarios, since I get so caught up in my mood. My sleep schedule is all over the place since I have to tend to my family IRL, and as such so is my energy level. Anyways, my mood is a big reason why I don't personally like tests or questionnaires even, because they're difficult for me to gauge myself even when I'm in a neutral mood."

Energy level all over the place rather than being consistent would point towards Irrational and Ip in this case. Tho' who am I to talk because my energy level isn't so consistent either, so if you want, maybe chalk it up to subtype (if you are considering EIE otherwise). : p

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your sig "Everything Will Be Ok."

is stereotypical IEI
    It sounds too simple and trivial for IEI imo, also closer to Alpha kind of Fe.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    It sounds too simple and trivial for IEI imo, also closer to Alpha kind of Fe.
    it's literally what every description says about IEI helping SLE with this