Thread: What type do you think I am?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type do you think I am?

I guess you could tell from reading my posts. I'm thinking LSI-Ti or ESI-Fi (as they're described there), but then I took the test and the first time I got LII-Ne then the second time I got SEI-Fe (both subtypes were either level 1 or 2). i think my dad is an EIE-Ni, if he's not an EIE-Ni then he's an EIE-Fe so he's definitely an EIE. I'm the same temperament as my mom. My mom doesn't find him funny though (she does find ILE-Ti funny sometimes). My mom is pretty openly judgmental and moralistic behind the person's back (yet she's usually pretty friendly to that person when she sees them but she complains about what they did frequently) and emotionally expressive and prefers people who are animated. She's usually pretty friendly with people she's meeting for the first time. She was always pretty open about what would embarrass her. But her logic is not strict (her responses don't always fit the situation and she makes many assumptions and many, many errors of fact), she doesn't usually demand visual perfection/symmetry from other people or that they make sense, she doesn't ration words when speaking at all (her written expression was better). She places average to above average in bridge competitions. She's pretty rigid about her exercise (her need to go for a walk every day) and medication. She doesn't think humanity is stupid or weak. If an unexpected visitor comes by she's actually pretty friendly towards them but she doesn't have many friends. Some people thought she was harsh, other people thought she was sweet. Her ability to adapt to places she hadn't been to before was pretty average, but her computer skills are below average. She can understand new concepts quite quickly and write about them well and has even impressed an ILE-Ti history professor with that ability. She says she has a B.S. in Biology (she went to college from 1966-1970). She generally prefers, kind of demands that individuals work with her or she does the tasks for the group. I'm not proud of my mom or anything.

I've noticed it's common for Ne-PoLR people to have to ask what type they are. Sometimes ethical types think they're logical types.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So you think you are an introvert basically
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html