Thread: Supervision info transfer

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Supervision info transfer

There is someone, I think it's also Gulenko, who keeps saying that the fastest way of information transfer is from supervisor to supervisee.. why is that?
    And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    There is someone, I think it's also Gulenko, who keeps saying that the fastest way of information transfer is from supervisor to supervisee.. why is that?
    And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?
    Supervision is fastest because of the same cognitive style and the inability of the supervisee to resist the information transfer due to the asymmetry of the relationship.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see it the other way around, usually it were my supervisors getting the information transfer from me.
    The dynamic i can recall was me being supervised, trying to prove myself and doing my TeNi stuff, my supervisor taking up the information and educating me more on the level of behavior and values while i justified my actions and views using their creative and role function.

Also i see the somewhat reverse occur with my supervisees, i usually supervise them on how to bring their humanistic views in accordance with the real circumstances and judge their logic while deeply sympathizing with their humanistic approach and trying to realize this too; we usually tend to agree on a lot of the fundamentals in both directions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    it's not that. as the fastest way to transfer the info relates to strenght and value.
    so you should consciously process the best info goten by your leading function from the same leading function of other one.
    it's identity and comparative IR in their leading region

> And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?

from 2nd function of other one to your leading function: mirror, lesser reviser [lesser as you lesser trust and lesser get pleasure from those people]

P.S. forget Gulenko

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Supervision is fastest because of the same cognitive style and the inability of the supervisee to resist the information transfer due to the asymmetry of the relationship.
    By "cognitive style" do you mean the "vortical-synergetic" and whatnot stuff?

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it's not that. as the fastest way to transfer the info relates to strenght and value.
    so you should consciously process the best info goten by your leading function from the same leading function of other one.
    it's identity and comparative IR in their leading region

> And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?

from 2nd function of other one to your leading function: mirror, lesser reviser [lesser as you lesser trust and lesser get pleasure from those people]

P.S. forget Gulenko
    How come you don't agree with Gulenko? just asking out of curiosity.
    I've always read his stuff and found it quite interesting, even if it may not be completely correct.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

F-output is best absorbed by N-input while T-output is more compatible with S-input. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisor is compatible with the supervisee's input but the opposite isn't true. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisee is compatible with the supervisor's input but again the opposite isn't true. Any communication 'boost' of these relationships is in one direction, which can have more of a negative effect; it's perhaps better to have equal inefficiency. Communication is most efficient on two-way streets such as with LII-ESE.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    F-output is best absorbed by N-input while T-output is more compatible with S-input. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisor is compatible with the supervisee's input but the opposite isn't true. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisee is compatible with the supervisor's input but again the opposite isn't true. Any communication 'boost' of these relationships is in one direction, which can have more of a negative effect; it's perhaps better to have equal inefficiency. Communication is most efficient on two-way streets such as with LII-ESE.......

a.k.a. I/O
    Why do you always end posts the same way, with the trailing ellipsis and content emoji?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Why do you always end posts the same way, with the trailing ellipsis and content emoji?
    LII's have weird repetitive habits. Like someone who hears about something he likes he repeats the same mantra again and again till the end of time. Let's call it demonstrative Ni.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I could say so much more but what I say isn't scientifically proven so humour me with what I have said.
    I'm a control systems engineer and still not accustomed to expressing myself like many do on this site. I've been meaning to stop.

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 05-19-2020 at 11:00 AM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could say so much more but what I say isn't scientifically proven so humour me with what I have said.
    I'm a control systems engineer and still not accustomed to expressing myself like many do on this site. I've been meaning to stop.

a.k.a. I/O
    I thought it was interesting with your input/output/memory analogies (as in the profile pic). Having studied and applied control systems theory during much of my career I find it to be very useful in surprising fields. PID controllers can be used to control myriad things which means their real-world behavior could be modelled so also..

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a.k.a. I/O
    It’s ok. You don’t need to stop lol. It just reminds me of bulletin boards from the early 2000s, like a blast from the past.