I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    actually, ime IEEs rarely write text walls. They can lecture ppl for half an hour or more, though. Ti PoLR and Ne makes hard for them to keep their mind in the same page for more than 10 min. I've found IEI and EII fond to write walls of texts.
    Yeah, someone told me their EII friend monologues quite a bit. I met some INFP (MBTI) person once who had walls of text just like myself before and I was like, "Oh my god, I'm not alone", lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I'm glad this got brought up.
    You're welcome.

I'm glad this got brought up.
    I feel this way too that in certain matters, I'm on top of Si or more bothered by neglect of it, whereas in others I may be the opposite. [/QUOTE]
    I can really ignore clutter or waste in the room for some time... unless I got triggered by it and then I start to tidy up and clean.
    Or people visit me... then I tidy up also.

TIM
    miscarriage
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

type me
    凸(`△“+)

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    You're welcome.

I feel this way too that in certain matters, I'm on top of Si or more bothered by neglect of it, whereas in others I may be the opposite.
    I can really ignore clutter or waste in the room for some time... unless I got triggered by it and then I start to tidy up and clean.
    Or people visit me... then I tidy up also.
    I do the same. I'll have half drunk glasses of water on furniture, cans of beer & plates with a bit of food rotting in them on my desk, chips bags, vodka shot glasses, mugs with dried coffee in them..banana peels. Clothes and papers all over, dirty socks & underwear. Electric components and tools scattered (depending of how and where I built/fixed something).

.. at one point I'll notice its getting to me mentally e_e so I'll clean everything! 2 weeks in I'm in the same situation.
    ILI-Ni - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI INTJ
    Oldham's Vigilant Type
    Life today is devoid of any higher meaning or purpose -- you only exist as a GDP producer slave.

TIM
    EDGy MEMe
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yeah.
    I'm usually not bothered by dust on furnishings, some dirt on the floor, stuff lying around in a room in an unorganized way or full trash bins... otherwise I can freak out when after I get physical hurt or feel physical pain.
    Thought I replied to this, my bad.

My SEI sister is like this. Yeah, she's young and "doesn't care" about her surroundings being spiffy or about being on top of messes (she actually likes some things to be messy since she finds them comfy), she doesn't care about dusty surroundings, clutter doesn't bother her, and such. So long as dirty dishes and garbage don't smell horrible, she's fine with that. However she's still excellent at looking into people's internal states and periodically checking on them, almost like a sonar or a radar of some sort, and she's good at keeping herself calm and comfortable.

She doesn't have a high pain tolerance either, can't fault her for that. Pain is pain, it's not necessarily fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I do the same. I'll have half drunk glasses of water on furniture, cans of beer & plates with a bit of food rotting in them on my desk, chips bags, vodka shot glasses, mugs with dried coffee in them..banana peels. Clothes and papers all over, dirty socks & underwear. Electric components and tools scattered (depending of how and where I built/fixed something).

.. at one point I'll notice its getting to me mentally e_e so I'll clean everything! 2 weeks in I'm in the same situation.
    Damn, even I don't have such a mess ... I don't allow it because of my rotting food. I have rubbish and dust, but it's not that bad. I just throw the trash straight into the big touristic backpack. But it saves money and time. You don't have to buy sacks and a basket. And thanks to that I empty the trash much less often than other people. Sometimes it smells of him spilled beer. But all you have to do is wash it. And voilą ready to travel. I empty my backpack only when going out or to work. (Saving time) Save with NuclearWar666 part 1.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Welcome to the competition: Who's got the messier appartment rooms?
    Ok.
    Clothes and paper all over... check
    Electronic components and tools scattered... check

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    Thought I replied to this, my bad.
    Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    My SEI sister is like this.
    I type my mom as SEI.

Clutter or mess hurts her esthetical perception. But the strongest point why I think she values Si is she grows her own veggies in the garden because she complains that the veggies offered in supermarkets taste not the way she prefers.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I clean everything... though I'm not a dirt freak considering I walk outside barefoot all the time and often forget to shower. But my surroundings are more important to me than my body lol.

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholie View Post
    I clean everything... though I'm not a dirt freak considering I walk outside barefoot all the time and often forget to shower. But my surroundings are more important to me than my body lol.
    I would clean everything including my body if I could haha. Today I scraped a bunch of old gunk from the air conditioner after taking off the cover. I still need to clean it some more so it will stop making so much noise, but I did a lot of work on it today.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trashman View Post
    type me
    At first I was skeptical of your new typing. You reminded me too much of someone I knew who I believe/d is IEI. However, it was recently suggested to me that he is EIE as well, and part of this is because his Se seems more HA than seeking. He was also more socially introverted, but as we all know, that doesn't equate to extratim vs. intratim. One time you shared something on discord that seemed pretty anti/low Te, like a conspiracy, but I honestly can't say if it is a conspiracy or not because I don't know much about it. That wouldn't necessarily mean Te PoLr anyway. You do make a good case for Si PoLr in what you post on a daily basis lol. So beta NF seems right to me. It is possible that your current mental state has made you more introverted.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty foggy at the moment, but I will do my best.

I owe Sb and everyone here an apology. There is no justification for my actions, despite how I may view someone else's actions. Eye for an eye is bullshit and quite frankly my behavior was immature. I should have pulled Sb to the side and told her my feelings, why I felt the need to detach and just not turned it into a scene. Internally I know what the more appropriate behavior is and sometimes I let my emotions take the better of me, decide not to care or just justify it in some way. I don't want to do that anymore, or do my best not to. It will take some work, but I feel like I am at a place to really start working on that right now.

It's easy for myself and for others to just say, "Oh this is the internet, it doesn't matter, who cares what people say on the internet, it's all just fun and games etc.", but when you are coming here as much as I am, or many of us are, how we treat each other very much does matter. For some it's the only place to really go currently, both before and during quarantine to comfortably communicate with other people. I am just as guilty of it as anyone else (treating people poorly online). I don't want to be so reactive and I want to take more care into what I say. I also recognize we are all at different places in our journey and some people aren't going to be at a place of change, trying to do the better thing etc., and I have to accept that and not let it get to me as well.

I have my own story, just like Sb and everyone here. Almost a year ago I made an enormous change with the help of a therapist, but also, just finally having hit that point of desperately needing it. My therapist was a helpful guide, but it was more myself than anyone. I have come to a closure with said therapist, feels like all the help she could provide was reached and it just so happened I met a new therapist through EAP (employee assistance program) who is now like, okay now let's work on the shit that got you to that place you are recovering from to begin with. I am at a place to start really working very heavily on my emotions, combating them, and utilizing them more appropriately.

I could go on, but this is enough. I apologize once again for my behavior of negative reactivity and public display. I understand it can be entertaining for some (guilty of this as well), but when people hurting each other (more than necessary/unavoidable/without tact) and shaming each other it's not okay.

TIM
    Fi
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Interesting to see that of 9 people typing I received 0 Fe typings ahahahahahahahaha

I'm chill with all the SLI and ESI typings. They both make sense, considering I'm a FiSi/SiFi in jungian terms. At that point it's just a matter of socionics interpretation of the various users. I may take Nietzsche as an example. Jung considered him to be a NiTi (and I agree with him). In the socionics typing thread he may be typed as IEI-Ni (I would type him this way if forced to use socionics as a system), or ILI (which would make more sense in terms of strong functions, but less sense in terms of valued ones). I want to add that I share Jung's position regarding the fact that introverts got no conscious extroverted functions.

In my case SLI-Si, EII-Fi, ESI and SEI would be the remaining possible types.

Knowing the nature of the socionics system, typing myself as a Fe creative would be outrageous. Out of the three remaining types they all sound good, and make sense depending on who's typing me. As I already stated, I put a higher importance to the concept of value of the functions, so out of these three options ESI is the least favorite, but knowing other people use different interpretations of these systems, I'm fine with it. Also because it's still in my top three, and it's not like they're typing me ESE (I didn't choose ESE as an example because it's a bad type, but because it's a distant type from my personality).
    Just wanted to add that out of the 3 remaining types I'm not considering SLI anymore, so only the two Fi leads remain as options. I'd appreciate some more feedback about it.

TIM
    SLE- Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to add that out of the 3 remaining types I'm not considering SLI anymore, so only the two Fi leads remain as options. I'd appreciate some more feedback about it.
    What about ILI?

TIM
    Fi
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    What about ILI?
    I don't fit Jung's description of Ni, neither Von Franz'.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't fit Jung's description of Ni, neither Von Franz'.
    What book by von franz was that? I like her and want to know more about what she has to say about types.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

Duality is reality. Socionics is not Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    FeNe :0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"clean" and same-meaning words shouldn't be used publicly. I sounds like finished work, like now everything is perfect, which is repulsive.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I showed both of my parents the rational vs. irrational dichotomy and they both picked rational. Maybe because they know the truth in things like my being anal-retentive It definitely seems like I was undoubtedly rational when I was young, but I chose to seem more irrational in ways/take on more irrational values. I think I like to seem more like I’m irrational than I actually am. That’s my take. My little sister did pick irrational, but she’s 14 and she hasn’t witnessed the full truth throughout my life span and constant close quarters

Duality is reality. Socionics is not Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    FeNe :0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I showed both of my parents the rational vs. irrational dichotomy and they both picked rational. Maybe because they know the truth in things like my being anal-retentive It definitely seems like I was undoubtedly rational when I was young, but I chose to seem more irrational in ways/take on more irrational values. I think I like to seem more like I’m irrational than I actually am. That’s my take. My little sister did pick irrational, but she’s 14 and she hasn’t witnessed the full truth throughout my life span and constant close quarters
    So EII confirmed?

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love cocaine.

I just snorted a huge line.

Anywho,

Please assign me a type?
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trashman View Post
    type me
    i see a case of high intuition in that you have a stream of consciousness style of communication with all the stuff you post in the random thought thread for example, you just randomly chime in with your observations of things

i normally associate random thought patterns as Ne and i can see why you would type yourself as 4D Ne (EIE) but your temperament seems too chilled out for an Ej type and from what i’ve seen you exhibit basement dweller behavior, not that EIE has to be really task oriented in the moment let’s get all this shit done like LSE and SEE tend to be but i would expect a wound up energy and a consistent longing to be with a group of people and you seem more like “fuck you im gonna isolate myself with my individual activities like gaming and eating Doritos y’all have fun
    with that”. I would have considered IEE over EIE because of temperament style and base intuition but you have beta > delta values and I think you are more inward looking as I said so I shall type you IEI and call it a day. some of that behavior could be attributed to enneagram 4 but I would expect an EIE 4 to be heaps more dramatic and glamorous (with a touch of depressed) and image oriented, EIE with a heart type is very image oriented and crafting — you seem to care more about sharing your insights rather than adopting and twisting social trends into a persona that is dependent on outside affirmation or attention.

yeah hopefully that made a lick of sense because im unashamedly coked out

Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    So EII confirmed?
    I'm going to give it time, but I know enough now that it's delta NF confirmed. There is really no other option at this point, unless somehow I am a logic-based type which is extremely unlikely lol. Going to keep researching, talking to people and give it time. I was kind of blown away reading an EII-Ne description yesterday, but I've seen descriptions which weren't as great either. Fe creative does not fit at all, Fi ego is so obvious it is ridiculous and it's a little weird some haven't noticed that. I am not very giving/demonstrative of Fe in person at all lol, except in the very closest of quarters and even then is pretty rare. I am reserved with emotional display. 1D Si is very weird. I am tidy, organized, very aesthetically oriented, but still... I can see where IEE could still work and how it could have just manifested differently, so I'm giving it time.

*update* I know the tidiness thing doesn't really mean a whole ton, except it does just so happen that almost every IEE I talk to is the opposite. I won't say it's 1D Si though. My dad is EIE and is tidy, but I hear EIE can be like that due to caring about their image, in part (one theory). Maybe it's a irrational vs. rational thing as well, I'm not sure. There is a lot more behind what I'm thinking here, but my brain is so shot from buying a car today. I did write some stuff on my profile. Growing up, there is a pretty clear picture of a rational child vs an irrational child (my sister, who I also learned a lot from, like being less judgmental). Friends often saw me as one of the more grounded, stable and logical ones, some still do lol. I've also had a sense of caution which has protected me despite being involved in some things that often get people into very bad situations. I saw it with many and I warned. Life, environment, choices, lifestyle, death, list goes on, are things all to consider here in an supposed shift in my rationality vs irrationality though. There is a lot to consider, and I'm in no rush. The IE's I value are clear though as is the most fitting quadra.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 07-09-2020 at 12:30 AM.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ i thought your avatar was smoking a magical meth pipe :0

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol flames , no she is smoking a star/the sun. i hope you are being careful out there

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No comment on your socionics type (yet— give me some time and i may have something to add about it), but you seem like a type 9 to me~

9s are normally IxFx or ISTx in my experience so that would be the types I would consider for your socionics

I think delta introvert seems like a good fit

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I love cocaine.

I just snorted a huge line.

Anywho,

Please assign me a type?
    Or give me two types for the price of one!!!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No comment on your socionics type (yet— give me some time and i may have something to add about it), but you seem like a type 9 to me~

9s are normally IxFx or ISTx in my experience so that would be the types I would consider for your socionics

I think delta introvert seems like a good fit
    Dude who met me said I seemed like a 4 with a strong 9 fix (granted, he's young and no expert at this), but we only met up one day and I was in a bit of a state, lol. I'm pretty settled on 469 (though sometimes I consider 5, but triple withdrawn??? I mean I am a hermit, but that seems like a stretch), I am guarded and cautious to a pretty decent degree, reactive in close quarters, 469 seems right. 6-9 contributing heavily to my socionics typing confusion lol. I do get the 9 you're seeing though for sure, part of the problem is I do relate to many types.

I did get typed SLI once, the guy thought I had more Fi activity, it was an interesting session lol. Babs got typed the right typing though (his session was after mine). Actually the guy I met said SLI crossed is mind too though, but I see all the issues there so it's okay lol, not going down that road

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude who met me said I seemed like a 4 with a strong 9 fix (granted, he's young and no expert at this), but we only met up one day and I was in a bit of a state, lol. I'm pretty settled on 469 (though sometimes I consider 5, but triple withdrawn??? I mean I am a hermit, but that seems like a stretch), I am guarded and cautious to a pretty decent degree, reactive in close quarters, 469 seems right. 6-9 contributing heavily to my socionics typing confusion lol. I do get the 9 you're seeing though for sure, part of the problem is I do relate to many types.

I did get typed SLI once, the guy thought I had more Fi activity, it was an interesting session lol. Babs got typed the right typing though (his session was after mine). Actually the guy I met said SLI crossed is mind too though, but I see all the issues there so it's okay lol, not going down that road
    I think 469 is a good for you~ seems compatible with delta NF/Fi I do wonder how I come across to others. Do you have any thoughts on my ennea/socionics types?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think 469 is a good for you~ seems compatible with delta NF/Fi I do wonder how I come across to others. Do you have any thoughts on my ennea/socionics types?
    7 ennea no doubt. Socionics... I could see why some people think SEE, but you seem more Fe? You VI more EIE to me as well... I haven't quite figured out how 4D demo Fe manifests in xEE. I don't think you lead with Se actually, so yeah, I stand by EIE. I would say IEE is 2nd possibility if it weren't for it being delta, lol, haven't really seen you as having delta values, Se valuing makes more sense, but I don't see it as your base function.

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i see a case of high intuition in that you have a stream of consciousness style of communication with all the stuff you post in the random thought thread for example, you just randomly chime in with your observations of things

i normally associate random thought patterns as Ne and i can see why you would type yourself as 4D Ne (EIE) but your temperament seems too chilled out for an Ej type and from what i’ve seen you exhibit basement dweller behavior, not that EIE has to be really task oriented in the moment let’s get all this shit done like LSE and SEE tend to be but i would expect a wound up energy and a consistent longing to be with a group of people and you seem more like “fuck you im gonna isolate myself with my individual activities like gaming and eating Doritos y’all have fun
    with that”. I would have considered IEE over EIE because of temperament style and base intuition but you have beta > delta values and I think you are more inward looking as I said so I shall type you IEI and call it a day. some of that behavior could be attributed to enneagram 4 but I would expect an EIE 4 to be heaps more dramatic and glamorous (with a touch of depressed) and image oriented, EIE with a heart type is very image oriented and crafting — you seem to care more about sharing your insights rather than adopting and twisting social trends into a persona that is dependent on outside affirmation or attention.

yeah hopefully that made a lick of sense because im unashamedly coked out
    Randomness might not be best interpreted as high Ne. It might come from lacking strong Ne, and therefore being less able to maintain a cognitive thread. Vulnerable Ne means that the mind is easily derailed by associations.
    Last edited by Aramas; 07-09-2020 at 04:33 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Randomness might not be best interpreted as high Ne. It might come from lacking strong Ne, and therefore being less able to maintain a cognitive thread. Vulnerable Ne means that the mind is easily derailed by associations.
    Okay given the dirty looks Ne polr's give me for even a slightly off topic/hand comment... this has to be bullshit

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholie View Post
    Okay given the dirty looks Ne polr's give me for even a slightly off topic/hand comment... this has to be bullshit
    That's probably NTR, actually. What's going on is that the other people want to talk about something else, and so they're steering the conversation in that direction. Because you wanted to talk about something else, and they weren't interested, they gave you the stink eye. It was basically just selfishness, not Socionics.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567