Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Your consensual typing of forum members

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    i see a case of high intuition in that you have a stream of consciousness style of communication with all the stuff you post in the random thought thread for example, you just randomly chime in with your observations of things

i normally associate random thought patterns as Ne and i can see why you would type yourself as 4D Ne (EIE) but your temperament seems too chilled out for an Ej type and from what i’ve seen you exhibit basement dweller behavior, not that EIE has to be really task oriented in the moment let’s get all this shit done like LSE and SEE tend to be but i would expect a wound up energy and a consistent longing to be with a group of people and you seem more like “fuck you im gonna isolate myself with my individual activities like gaming and eating Doritos y’all have fun
    with that”. I would have considered IEE over EIE because of temperament style and base intuition but you have beta > delta values and I think you are more inward looking as I said so I shall type you IEI and call it a day. some of that behavior could be attributed to enneagram 4 but I would expect an EIE 4 to be heaps more dramatic and glamorous (with a touch of depressed) and image oriented, EIE with a heart type is very image oriented and crafting — you seem to care more about sharing your insights rather than adopting and twisting social trends into a persona that is dependent on outside affirmation or attention.

yeah hopefully that made a lick of sense because im unashamedly coked out
    Randomness might not be best interpreted as high Ne. It might come from lacking strong Ne, and therefore being less able to maintain a cognitive thread. Vulnerable Ne means that the mind is easily derailed by associations.
    Last edited by Aramas; 07-09-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Randomness might not be best interpreted as high Ne. It might come from lacking strong Ne, and therefore being less able to maintain a cognitive thread. Vulnerable Ne means that the mind is easily derailed by associations.
    Okay given the dirty looks Ne polr's give me for even a slightly off topic/hand comment... this has to be bullshit

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholie View Post
    Okay given the dirty looks Ne polr's give me for even a slightly off topic/hand comment... this has to be bullshit
    That's probably NTR, actually. What's going on is that the other people want to talk about something else, and so they're steering the conversation in that direction. Because you wanted to talk about something else, and they weren't interested, they gave you the stink eye. It was basically just selfishness, not Socionics.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me next!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiquichiquaquiles View Post
    They do really do this a lot though.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Current list

ApeironStella
    Aramas
    aster - ESI
    Baboooshka/Suspiria - IEI-Fe
    CowboyBibimbap
    Duschia
    Emily
    flames - SEE-Fi
    FreelancePoliceman
    Grendel
    grumpyvic81
    JustWandering
    kingslayer - SLE-Ti
    My Chemical Bromance/Desert Financial - LSI-Se
    Namira
    Number 9 large - SEE-Se
    ooo EII-Ne
    phi
    Pirouette/Vex - EIE-Ni
    Reyne - LSI
    sbbds - SLE
    silke - IEI
    Subteigh - EII-Ne
    thegreenfaerie - EII-Fi
    Uncle Ave ...Type Pending
    WinnieW - LII
    xerxe - LII

If I didn't type you it's because I don't know. I may have some idea, but if I'm not sure I'd rather not put it out there. Also I know some people changed names, but I'm pretty sure I know who is who so I added the new names to the list.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

As I become less aware of what's going on here over time and less certain of the truth of Socionics, my ability to take part in this exercise is increasingly diminished.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Me! I've been tempted to make a new type me thread but I don't know if I can handle it right now or if I'm making too many and wasting peoples' time especially when I always fall back on IEE. It's been over a year since my last one though.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Grendel - ILI, final, locked, key destroyed.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    @Grendel - ILI, final, locked, key destroyed.
    Why?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    Me! I've been tempted to make a new type me thread but I don't know if I can handle it right now or if I'm making too many and wasting peoples' time especially when I always fall back on IEE. It's been over a year since my last one though.
    If that's you in the profile pic, I can see an IxTx type. But that's all I have to go on

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me, gimme all your typings

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Why?
    i demand an explanation too

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t see why thegreenfaerie would be Fi over Ti. VI is messy and dumb, there’s no consistent nor logical basis to use it when determining type. LSI is reasonable typing judging from how she writes clearly and succinctly, staying relevant with the points she makes.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    I don’t see why thegreenfaerie would be Fi over Ti. VI is messy and dumb, there’s no consistent nor logical basis to use it when determining type. LSI is reasonable typing judging from how she writes clearly and succinctly, staying relevant with the points she makes.
    I didn't know mirrors could be so different. I thought one could even mistype him/herself as their mirror.
    But she has absolutely nothing in common with all SLE on this planet and other galaxies, just like shotgun.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    I didn't know mirrors could be so different. I thought one could even mistype him/herself as their mirror.
    But she has absolutely nothing in common with all SLE on this planet and other galaxies, just like shotgun.
    I don’t type based upon how I “feel” about someone or their relation to me or whether they’re like me or not. I hate Fi and I’m not Delta. Mirrors in actuality are indeed different. They criticize each other based on the lead functions, but they’re also qualified critics because they do understand each other and their job is they keep each other’s lead functions from going off the rails without coming off as assholes. So while to outsiders it’s easy to say in passing that the introverted type, in this case LSI, is a less assertive SLE, that wouldn’t be fair nor correct. SLE is PoLR Fi whereas LSI is role Fi. Role function comes into play when the person feels cornered, so it’s situation based and used reluctantly and poorly. I’ve read some of her posts and I don’t get much Fi from her.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567