Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 272

Thread: Your consensual typing of forum members

  1. #201
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Sb, you do /seem/ have a problem with typing people based on your perceived sympathy towards them (that means, 'they nice maybe dual'), so this is what I agree with in that post.
    I don’t think this is true. I think the exact opposite is more often the case actually. Example: When you and I were fighting a lot, that’s when I thought that you were IEI. Now we’re cool but I think you’re LSE.

    I haven’t liked all of the IEIs and EIEs on here either, nor do I dislike people in poor socionics ITR with me particularly more on here. I get along just fine with Aaron Something, Megatrop, and various EIIs on here like Andreas and Lord Pixel. So you’ll have to give some examples where you see this here.

    skew their words/views
    Can you give an example?

  2. #202
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,923
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gf makes sense as EII but IEE too, I think the reply here was a great use of Se, difficult for a polr

    sbb, F confirmed

  3. #203
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    767
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Walls of text usually are a sign of Ti PoLR. @thegreenfaerie VI's more like EII to me though so dunno. Delta NF seems clear.

  4. #204

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    TIM
    INTp
    Posts
    475
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Can you give an example?
    Simple example: you have interpreted my 'I can't predict it based on this data, this is not enough', 'you are drawing too much conclusions/views out of nowhere', 'this is not how you do statistics and prediction models, lol' and 'don't make a model based mostly on personal impressions/one case/anecdotes' as evidence towards... Te PoLR (and 'lol you are singu'). Lol. Which is itself kinda strawman as well.

    Back then, when you tried to battle type me IEI for the first time.

    And please, I don't want to fight over this again.

  5. #205

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    334
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Simple example: you have interpreted my 'I can't predict it based on this data, this is not enough', 'you are drawing too much conclusions/views out of nowhere', 'this is not how you do statistics and prediction models, lol' and 'don't make a model based mostly on personal impressions/one case/anecdotes' as evidence towards... Te PoLR (and 'lol you are singu'). Lol. Which is itself kinda strawman as well.

    Back then, when you tried to battle type me IEI for the first time.

    And please, I don't want to fight over this again.

    Fellow delta be like

  6. #206
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Simple example: you have interpreted my 'I can't predict it based on this data, this is not enough', 'you are drawing too much conclusions/views out of nowhere', 'this is not how you do statistics and prediction models, lol' and 'don't make a model based mostly on personal impressions/one case/anecdotes' as evidence towards... Te PoLR (and 'lol you are singu'). Lol. Which is itself kinda strawman as well.

    Back then, when you tried to battle type me IEI for the first time.

    And please, I don't want to fight over this again.
    You don’t think this can be discussed calmly?

    You seem to be paraphrasing arguments that we had from a really long time ago. Paraphrasing based on your memory isn’t going to be accurate enough evidence, as our memories are biased. If you can find any current examples that can be easily referenced by anyone then I welcome you to share them.

  7. #207

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    TIM
    INTp
    Posts
    475
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Fellow delta be like
    The tendency to not 'destroy' a formed bond/sympathy is apparently common in +Fi (especially valuers), so applies the most to SEE/ILI and LSE/EII by theory. It vaguely also fits delta the most (more so than gamma). Whether this bond is easy or not easy to form, I do think I have a share of sympathy to sb, if that counts. Even after the things that were done... I hope it won't be strained further.

  8. #208

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I mean I’m a new member but you do seem like the type of person to dive in things without seeing how it will effect people emotions,etc. her anger seems justified in this case she was calling you out on something you probably do a lot of times, maybe you have done it two times before on her thread and now it’s the third strike and she’s calling you out. So it’s to be expected some times.

  9. #209
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    I mean I’m a new member but you do seem like the type of person to dive in things without seeing how it will effect people emotions,etc. her anger seems justified in this case she was calling you out on something you probably do a lot of times, maybe you have done it two times before on her thread and now it’s the third strike and she’s calling you out. So it’s to be expected some times.
    This isn’t her thread at all lol. I’ve changed her consensual typing exactly once on here. Maybe a couple other times in other threads considering EII a bit but I’ve never “pressured” her and she’s never given me any indication before now that she didn’t appreciate my discussion towards her.

    I know I’m argumentative so I don’t care about the “anger” but I thought we had a personal relationship, is all I thought, and dignity with that was thrown to the wind here. So, so much for Fi valuing!

  10. #210
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *edit* removed, enough was said in my initial post, no reason I should have allowed myself to drag it on and try and make any further points. I already said enough and it may have gotten hyperbolic on a couple of points here.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 06-27-2020 at 02:27 AM.

  11. #211
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol I never got angry at you @thegreenfaerie and you know it. I am not even angry at you now. Rather, I think that it’s fair enough if you happen to like some people that I dislike, and it makes sense to me now that you’ve revealed that. You can keep angry textwalling though, idc.

  12. #212
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *removed*
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 06-27-2020 at 02:38 AM.

  13. #213
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ... You who has or had a job as a therapist/counselor have been textwalling lashing out at me out of nowhere, calling me toxic and abusive and saying that I need help/therapy. On a public online forum. Instead of simply telling me your concerns over various private avenues like an adult (like the much older adult you are compared to me, too). I hope you feel better now.

  14. #214
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Aside from what I already mentioned, she encouraged Viktor when he was clearly near blackout drunk in brutally attacking a member, taking advantage of his intoxicated state.
    Also whoa at claiming that I encouraged drunk Viktor in “brutally attacking” a member. I wasn’t even present in the conversation while Viktor was drunk. I only noticed much later afterwards. Yeah I don’t think finishing up your Masters would help you out with your issues.

    This is actually slander, which is a crime @thegreenfaerie .

  15. #215
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    ESI?
    Posts
    1,869
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Also whoa at claiming that I encouraged drunk Viktor in “brutally attacking” a member. I wasn’t even present in the conversation while Viktor was drunk. I only noticed much later afterwards. Yeah I don’t think finishing up your Masters would help you out with your issues.

    This is actually slander, which is a crime @thegreenfaerie .
    What's all this brutally attacking stuff? Makes it sound like there was a street mugging or something

  16. #216
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I probably was hyperbolic on some things, I can agree with that. Not all things though, not a majority of things, probably more the second post. I've considered removing my posts now as I've said what I needed to and there is no reason to keep this drama up. I'm not trying to make people dislike Sb, but rather expressing what I've observed and what I don't think is okay with consistent behavior I have witnessed.

    As far as Cupcake's response, I agree, but I also think it's ridiculous for people to keep poking at someone on their self-typing. If someone states the reasons they don't feel they are a certain typing, why keep poking at them and insisting they are, especially when for so long you were one of the people telling them that typing was wrong? Why is it so crucial what someone else types as? Especially someone you don't truly know? It goes both ways. Maybe I do agree a bit with an eye for an eye on certain things once it has reached a certain point and I've seen harsh statements toward other members out of nowhere on a pretty consistent basis. People can determine for themselves how they feel about certain behavior and I stated in my first post why I chose to remove myself from being around it. There is a block feature for a reason.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 06-27-2020 at 02:38 AM.

  17. #217
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You volunteered yourself in this thread. You could have simply told me you didn’t want to be typed by me (or blocked me in the first place), instead of continuing to respond to me and exploding out of nowhere, making a huge ass out of yourself you know. It’s not like my typings of you were made out of malicious intent.

  18. #218
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @thegreenfaerie Btw since you destroyed my trust and misconstrued my words, goodwill and intentions to you completely and referenced things I told you privately, wouldn’t you just love it if I publicly revealed the forum members you talked to me about privately, some whom you’ve talked shit about? At least with the people I dislike, it’s mutually known between themselves and me so I don’t need to pull backhanded garbage like you.

    No, I didn’t think so. You should choose your words carefully before you say them and who you try to take down a notch.

    Anyway I’m almost 27 now so I’d like to stop acting like a nasty old infertile hag white lady and stop interacting with people like this too sigh. Tired of dealing with old menopausal ladies who are just lashing out at me and trying to feel young again in doing so or something.
    Last edited by sbbds; 06-28-2020 at 08:17 AM.

  19. #219
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,834
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ooo EIE 2w1
    @sbbds SLE 7w8
    @thegreenfaerie ESE 2w3
    @Baboooshka IEE 3w4
    @aster SEI 9w8
    @Adam Strange LII 5w4
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

  20. #220
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're all obvious SLIs with the 'tism.

    Plz throw your typings at me spergs

  21. #221
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @ooo EIE 2w1
    @sbbds SLE 7w8
    @thegreenfaerie ESE 2w3
    @Baboooshka IEE 3w4
    @aster SEI 9w8
    @Adam Strange LII 5w4
    if I am a 2 or ESE, I'm probably the most naturally selfish one to have walked the earth, nevertheless I appreciate the typing.

    i have been typed the entire alpha quadra now, just need LSE for delta.

  22. #222
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,834
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    if I am a 2 or ESE, I'm probably the most naturally selfish one to have walked the earth, nevertheless I appreciate the typing.

    i have been typed the entire alpha quadra now, just need LSE for delta.
    i knew ud be butthurt
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

  23. #223
    𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    You're all obvious SLIs with the 'tism.

    Plz throw your typings at me spergs
    SEI.

    Wanting the ultimate form of autismo, alpha NT, to type you? Clear Ne seeking behavior.

    But in all seriousness. "tism" "spergs"? This reeks of the sort of memes Alpha would use tbh.

    Always interacting with a very poor use of Se, even if on internet.

    Pretty sure you're an Fe ego, but probably not base. Seems creative.
    devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon
    & you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

    & any two things
    together is a terror.
    What use are flowers?

  24. #224
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    i knew ud be butthurt
    lol, I'm not o.O I truly wouldn't mind being either of those types, just seems like quite a stretch and I explained just one small aspect of why i could see an argument being built for Ni PoLr, I do tend to feel like there isn't enough time in a day and try to rush through things I want to get out of the way, but it's so i can relax and be a bum after lol, I hate being busy all the time I am acutely aware of time and am often able to tell exactly what time of the day it is, it's not something I am really happy about tbh

  25. #225
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    SEI.

    Wanting the ultimate form of autismo, alpha NT, to type you? Clear Ne seeking behavior.

    But in all seriousness. "tism" "spergs"? This reeks of the sort of memes Alpha would use tbh.

    Always interacting with a very poor use of Se, even if on internet.

    Pretty sure you're an Fe ego, but probably not base. Seems creative.
    Ah yes, very alpha insults. Insults regarding mental disabilities do really reek of the following:
    Inclination for comfortable and pleasant group atmosphere
    Alphas make no distinction between "insiders" and "outsiders"
    That being said I can see you as 1D Ti because you seem quite retarded.

  26. #226
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ah yes, very alpha insults. Insults regarding mental disabilities do really reek of the following:



    That being said I can see you as 1D Ti because you seem quite retarded.
    You're trying to construct an identity for yourself, so your behavior isn't necessarily typical of your type.
    Every man is as God made him, ay, and often worse. - Cervantes

  27. #227
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You're trying to construct an identity for yourself, so your behavior isn't necessarily typical of your type.
    It's not about being typical of a certain type, it's the fact that things that matter to Alpha types do not matter at all to me.

  28. #228
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    lol, I'm not o.O I truly wouldn't mind being either of those types, just seems like quite a stretch and I explained just one small aspect of why i could see an argument being built for Ni PoLr, I do tend to feel like there isn't enough time in a day and try to rush through things I want to get out of the way, but it's so i can relax and be a bum after lol, I hate being busy all the time I am acutely aware of time and am often able to tell exactly what time of the day it is, it's not something I am really happy about tbh
    i feel like there is some contradiction in my statements, and yet it is all true
    1. Acutely aware of time- Often know what time of day it is without a clock or even the sun, usually on time to events. I used to be better at this, but it has slipped lately moreso due to just, not wanting to do something rather than because I don't know what time it is
    2. Rushing to get things done- Yes, if I have errands to run, or chores to do, things I don't like, I tend to take care of them quickly to get them out of the way. Although I think at least, I am pretty aware of time, I still do feel like there is not enough of it in a day. To do things that I actually want to do, or just relax until it is another day of chores, work, errands and the same shit every day. I used to have to help my alpha NT ex out a lot with knowing what time it was and not being late.

    maybe it is all just the ocd tendencies though

  29. #229
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,374
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  30. #230
    𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ah yes, very alpha insults. Insults regarding mental disabilities do really reek of the following:
    Inclination for comfortable and pleasant group atmosphere
    Alphas make no distinction between "insiders" and "outsiders"
    That being said I can see you as 1D Ti because you seem quite retarded.
    I do acknowledge that there's a screw or two loose. You asked for a typing and I gave you one.

    You do realize that it's mainly the Alphas on here who joke about autism? Sometimes the SLEs? Your copy paste is also weak logic that is trying to enforce an image. There isn't much on this forum that warrants a ban, and most everyone here is chill despite the odd atmosphere. I'm sure you know that by now since you've even acknowledged this.
    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Yeah definitely true, if I said even half of the shit I've said on here on other forums I'd have been perma-banned into oblivion.
    Regarding this:
    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    It's not about being typical of a certain type, it's the fact that things that matter to Alpha types do not matter at all to me.
    It's not about what "matters" or what Information Elements a person enjoys using fwiw. Not to call people out or drag others into this, but shotgunfingers is a clear Ne user imo and he said something along the lines "I see all these different possibilities and that bothers me since sometimes I only want one answer." And I've noticed similar complaints from people of all quadras.

    It's pretty common for people to feel tired or worn out by what they use and what they favor, that's an aspect of personality theory that I think is pretty commonly overlooked... especially in Socionika where people are supposed to have a dual, and their dual covers their needs.

    Anyways. Your avatar seems SF to me, you seem more image based and conscious than me who has been typed EIE by multiple users here, your use of Se in responses is not really what a Se valuing person would use. Enneagram-wise, you seem like a 3w4 so/sx probably.
    devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon
    & you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

    & any two things
    together is a terror.
    What use are flowers?

  31. #231
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    I do acknowledge that there's a screw or two loose. You asked for a typing and I gave you one.

    You do realize that it's mainly the Alphas on here who joke about autism? Sometimes the SLEs? Your copy paste is also weak logic that is trying to enforce an image. There isn't much on this forum that warrants a ban, and most everyone here is chill despite the odd atmosphere. I'm sure you know that by now since you've even acknowledged this.


    Regarding this:

    It's not about what "matters" or what Information Elements a person enjoys using fwiw. Not to call people out or drag others into this, but shotgunfingers is a clear Ne user imo and he said something along the lines "I see all these different possibilities and that bothers me since sometimes I only want one answer." And I've noticed similar complaints from people of all quadras.

    It's pretty common for people to feel tired or worn out by what they use and what they favor, that's an aspect of personality theory that I think is pretty commonly overlooked... especially in Socionika where people are supposed to have a dual, and their dual covers their needs.

    Anyways. Your avatar seems SF to me, you seem more image based and conscious than me who has been typed EIE by multiple users here, your use of Se in responses is not really what a Se valuing person would use. Enneagram-wise, you seem like a 3w4 so/sx probably.
    I mean, being image based is a result of being enneagram 3 and so variant, not much more than that really. Honestly, it's just frustrating because me being dog shit at Si is what has caused a lot of the issues in my life growing up around people who are very good at it which is why I responded the way I did. Comfort, security and those internal sensory pleasures are really not something I care about at all and it's a very clear contrast during discussions with actual Si valuing types both in and out of the typology community.

  32. #232
    𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also I do know some greedy ESEs and 2w3s irl.

    From what I've observed, I've known ESEs who are more concerned about passive aggressively venting, getting their emotions out there, and influencing others, rather than impacting their group by focusing on the positives. Stereotypical "Karens" in a way. But people do tend to take a liking to them, since they regurgitate gushy and cushy sentiments such as "Just keep at it! You're so strong! You can do this!". So, they can be emotionally greedy in a way, since these people aren't truly focused on helping others from what I've noticed. Just always complaining and trying to influence others, while minimally giving back.

    2s are somewhat on the flip side and I have a much better understanding of enneagram. They're always giving and giving to the point where they're hurting themselves. Even if people notice, Twos can't always allow others to help them because they become addicted to the overinflated sense of pride they can develop. At their worst, they become self sacrificing, overbearing, and smothering even, to the point of grossly neglecting their needs and feeling like they're being looked over... and it's all their fault. Due to the pride they develop, they won't truly allow others to encroach their space so to speak. Because they need their pride intact. Even if they secretly want someone to help them. It's kind of tragic tbh and I've seen both/all/whatever genders that are 2s severely impacted by this sort of behavior, it leads to this sort of dynamic of inequality in relationships (not always in marriage but even friendships, familial, and so on), so people do feel like the Two is being greedy with love in a way. "Two, you are giving so much love but won't take any of mine, what gives?"

    4 disintegrates towards 2, though. I don't mean to call anybody out, but 4s under stress will look like 2s. Personally speaking, as someone who is usually typed as a 9w8 or 2w3, people have also very rarely typed me as either a 6 or a 8, their respective stress/disintegration points.
    devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon
    & you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

    & any two things
    together is a terror.
    What use are flowers?

  33. #233
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ヽ(。_°)ノ
    TIM
    LSI-H
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    It's not about being typical of a certain type, it's the fact that things that matter to Alpha types do not matter at all to me.
    what things would those be?
    LSI-H - - Melancholy|Sanguine - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI IST
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
    ― Carl Gustav Jung ―


  34. #234
    𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I mean, being image based is a result of being enneagram 3 and so variant, not much more than that really. Honestly, it's just frustrating because me being dog shit at Si is what has caused a lot of the issues in my life growing up around people who are very good at it which is why I responded the way I did. Comfort, security and those internal sensory pleasures are really not something I care about at all and it's a very clear contrast during discussions with actual Si valuing types both in and out of the typology community.
    I'd say there is more to Fe than "masks/images/posters" and what not but yeah, enneagram does play a part in personality.

    What's odd about Si is that all Si valuers handle it differently afaik. Different standards of cleanliness, different definitions of comfort, and just different ways to relax overall... It's probably one of the most subjective Information Elements imo. I think the hallmark of Si is how well people navigate and learn spaces, though.

    As for your response, it's all good, didn't offend me or hurt my fee fees or anything. I hope all is well with you, it is tough having to grow up constantly clashing with others, especially people in the house.
    devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon
    & you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

    & any two things
    together is a terror.
    What use are flowers?

  35. #235
    a two horned unicorn renegade CoViD Spurdo 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I sleep on a dirty bed but if I have suggestive push I'd probably laundry my sheets. AFAIK I'm about to sleep on a floor in coming weeks because who cares and I can do it.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  36. #236
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    Also I do know some greedy ESEs and 2w3s irl.

    From what I've observed, I've known ESEs who are more concerned about passive aggressively venting, getting their emotions out there, and influencing others, rather than impacting their group by focusing on the positives. Stereotypical "Karens" in a way. But people do tend to take a liking to them, since they regurgitate gushy and cushy sentiments such as "Just keep at it! You're so strong! You can do this!". So, they can be emotionally greedy in a way, since these people aren't truly focused on helping others from what I've noticed. Just always complaining and trying to influence others, while minimally giving back.

    2s are somewhat on the flip side and I have a much better understanding of enneagram. They're always giving and giving to the point where they're hurting themselves. Even if people notice, Twos can't always allow others to help them because they become addicted to the overinflated sense of pride they can develop. At their worst, they become self sacrificing, overbearing, and smothering even, to the point of grossly neglecting their needs and feeling like they're being looked over... and it's all their fault. Due to the pride they develop, they won't truly allow others to encroach their space so to speak. Because they need their pride intact. Even if they secretly want someone to help them. It's kind of tragic tbh and I've seen both/all/whatever genders that are 2s severely impacted by this sort of behavior, it leads to this sort of dynamic of inequality in relationships (not always in marriage but even friendships, familial, and so on), so people do feel like the Two is being greedy with love in a way. "Two, you are giving so much love but won't take any of mine, what gives?"

    4 disintegrates towards 2, though. I don't mean to call anybody out, but 4s under stress will look like 2s. Personally speaking, as someone who is usually typed as a 9w8 or 2w3, people have also very rarely typed me as either a 6 or a 8, their respective stress/disintegration points.
    I agree with you on ESE not being as selfless as they may appear to some and I've actually had this argument with someone recently. However the whole, "Just keep at it! You're so strong! You can do this!" mentality is pretty foreign to me. As stated in some previous posts I would be embarrassed to act like this in real. I'm not very comfortable with being super expressive in such a manner in a majority of settings. I am not the enthusiastic kind, I have a cooler approach with people. Also, "You can do it" is foreign to me in general. I have a friend online who says this to me sometimes and I find it extremely irritating. I think you're just trying to explain that ESE are not completely selfless though, which I get and agree with. As far as being selfish, it's more of a self-absorption/self-focus than a being greedy, for myself, I think. I say naturally because it's something I've tried to work on and my line of work, as well as some life experiences, have helped me in this department as well. I think to people who have talked to me at length elsewhere from here, or anywhere, it would be really hard to even see valued Fe for me, let alone base Fe.

  37. #237
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,590
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    What's odd about Si is that all Si valuers handle it differently afaik. Different standards of cleanliness, different definitions of comfort, and just different ways to relax overall...
    Yeah.
    I'm usually not bothered by dust on furnishings, some dirt on the floor, stuff lying around in a room in an unorganized way or full trash bins... otherwise I can freak out when after I get physical hurt or feel physical pain.

  38. #238
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ヽ(。_°)ノ
    TIM
    LSI-H
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Yes, I sleep on a dirty bed but if I have suggestive push I'd probably laundry my sheets. AFAIK I'm about to sleep on a floor in coming weeks because who cares and I can do it.
    I slept on the floor for 3+ years. Was too lazy to go upstairs every day, so I just slept on my work-room's floor most days. Later I bought a bed and a hard mattress. I got used to the wooden floor, cant return to soft beds anymore.

    This might be useful:



    I just used blankets and a pillow.
    LSI-H - - Melancholy|Sanguine - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI IST
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
    ― Carl Gustav Jung ―


  39. #239
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Walls of text usually are a sign of Ti PoLR. @thegreenfaerie VI's more like EII to me though so dunno. Delta NF seems clear.
    actually, ime IEEs rarely write text walls. They can lecture ppl for half an hour or more, though. Ti PoLR and Ne makes hard for them to keep their mind in the same page for more than 10 min. I've found IEI and EII fond to write walls of texts.

  40. #240
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yeah.
    I'm usually not bothered by dust on furnishings, some dirt on the floor, stuff lying around in a room in an unorganized way or full trash bins... otherwise I can freak out when after I get physical hurt or feel physical pain.
    I'm glad this got brought up. I feel this way too that in certain matters, I'm on top of Si or more bothered by neglect of it, whereas in others I may be the opposite. Filled trash cans very much bothers me, or trash anywhere lying around the house (I honestly don't even get how it happens...I mean I guess I do, but I don't relate). I'm lazy about a million things, but throwing something in the trash I am not because it bothers me to have trash around. However, there are other things I'm a bit ashamed to mention that some other people mentioned that made me like... "Oh yeah, I guess that is gross, or I am supposed to do that" sort of thing. So yeah, it varies.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •