0 0%

Thread: Robert Pattinson

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Robert Pattinson

Surprised there's no thread on him.

He doesn't interest me a bit despite getting a feeling of him being interesting 'under the surface' and having very interesting acting roles, but you should be able to know him if I say he's the Twilight/ex of Kristen Stewart guy.

----------------------------------------

I think LIE.

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think he's SEE. I considered LIE, but his eyes look more like an Se dominant's eyes. Kinda predatorial or catlike somehow. Compare Will Young, an Irish singer. I also considered LSI, because in some photos he's got this razor sharp look I've seen in LSIs.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see LIE for him, he actually reminds me a bit of Brendon Urie who I type LIE.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I think he's SEE. I considered LIE, but his eyes look more like an Se dominant's eyes. Kinda predatorial or catlike somehow. Compare Will Young, an Irish singer. I also considered LSI, because in some photos he's got this razor sharp look I've seen in LSIs.
    I will look up your SEE guy after this post, but regarding "predatorial and catlike" (which I don't agree is how SEE is; SEE is "obvious" with intention/go-after style), Gulenko once wrote about LIE:
    "The surest sign of LIE's manner of communication that makes it easy to notice this sociotype - is the manifestation of sly humor, love of making jokes, often with sexual undertones (usually for LIE males). The slyness of LIE's jokes is due to the fact that they have a certain ambiguity, double entendre nature to them, and can be interpreted in various ways. Another side of LIE's humor is irony. He has a tendency to ridicule and mock the opinions of his opponent, sometimes even making fun of and mocking the person rather than his views. "
    - "slyness, ambiguity" = "catlike"
    - I'm not sure why LIE is "predatorial" but I agree with your take and agree Pattinson has this vibe too. Simply could be because LIE is constantly seeking to manifest into reality so they need to be super watchful+observant to figure out how to achieve X.

Gulenko also says the T-Subtype/"enhanced logical component" is thin and oft has a "rectangular shape".

The only bit that on face-value doesn't fit about LIE according to Gulenko is he says they're oft unkempt/careless with their appearance, BUT Gulenko says this doesn't apply when LIE thinks being that way will have a negative impact on his "personal or professional relationships". And what professional industry is he in? Hollywood - image/appearance is everything. He also was/is a model, so maybe his life experience has conditioned him to be more mindful/careful/attentive to/of appearance.

Unfortunately his personality is very hidden, so I anyway cannot tell heads-from-tails if the bulk of personality description fits. Maybe he is revealing in interviews.

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Quez @Kernel I think you guys were right. Pattinson LIE