Thread: Identifying ESIs???

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Tzuyu View Post
    I think this is the most difficult type for me to identify in real life for some reason. Could be because they're known for being quiet so they don't really stand out a lot most of the time, or because they're apparently more soft than the other se egos. All the video examples come off as very "completely normal person", there's not really any distinctive mannerisms or pattern I can detect from those. And Ne Polr is also really hard to put my finger on, it seems to manifest in anxiety and a blindness to possibilities?? but anxiety is a very typical trait for many different people of the socion. Good S also usually translates to good style, but there are also many ESIs that don't dress up a lot, especially males, so style is also kind of unhelpful too. Basically, their mental image in my head is very fuzzy.

What trait/mannerism is completely distinct to ESI? Especially compared to EII and LSI, which I get stuck choosing between a lot. Anything that helps capture their essence or vibe would be helpful,
    I'm only soft/normal on the outside. There's a ferocity underneath that people in RL have never seen the true extent of. Only 2 people in my entire life have ever bothered noticing. Most people are too stupid and living in the shallow pool to even see the first 2% of the true me. I mean, I stand out in the open, in plain sight. People are just too unintelligent, weak (in relation to relationships), and lazy to even notice what's in front of their faces.

EDIT:
    When I say they hardly know the first 2% — I mean just about everyone is completely wrong about me initially, and there's always a “breaking in” phase when I get close to someone. I have to push through all the crap they get wrong about me, fight to get someone to quit half-assing their interpretations of my actions and actually read me based on what's there without filling in the blanks with assumptions. That breaking-in phase also tends to require me to endure a few gut punches without retaliating. They have to treat me like shit as a response to their own misconceptions about me, then realize how wrong they were about me, before they finally realize I'm no ordinary person and they have to take their time, can't be as quick to judge as they are with the average person. “When most people do X, it (means/is because of) Y.” That is barely ever the case with me, and I have to put forth a lot of effort to push them to expand their minds in order to finally understand that and change. Oh, and by the way, the typology community is far worse about this. So much for them understanding people better because of typology.

As for everyone else…I don't bother, I allow them to believe false things about me. I don't correct them, I just judge them. I don't mind being enshrouded beneath lies and villainized anymore. I got used to that forever ago, after growing up as the scapegoat of the very same people I fought for and defended (even though they were the adults and I was a kid, since I was stronger and bolder than them even at that age). Public image isn't necessary to me, I don't really give a shit. I realized if they're X and Y, I'm not missing out on much anyway.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 11-07-2021 at 02:59 PM.