Thread: Experiences with opposite sex identity (acquaintances, friends, lovers, parents, relatives)

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Experiences with opposite sex identity (acquaintances, friends, lovers, parents, relatives)

Are you guys aware of any friendships that you have/had with identicals that had the opposite sex. Can you spot them among the crowd? If you have any experience with them, what is/was the experience like?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm friends with an LIE female. I'm divorced for four years, she just left her long time (18 years) SEE BF. I like her. She makes sense, and she's an OK person. She looks both very attractive and like a hard-ass at the same time. I suggested that we sleep together and she immediately said "No", but now I think she's probably leaning more in that direction. She's considering it, probably for the same reasons that I am. I'm like, No pressure, Whatever, It was just a suggestion, Nothing serious. She's not there yet, and might never be, but whatever happens, we're friends and I expect that to stay constant.

We are definitely on the same page. We think exactly alike. When her car wouldn't start, I suggested about ten things to check, and she had already checked every one of them. Then, we were both out of ideas. This is basically the reason why Identicals should not marry. There are two mouths to feed, but only one person is there.

We talk and flirt a bit but we mostly talk. Lately, the talk has moved around to how she can run her business better. She has a female ESI boss that she gets along with fantastically well (she told me, "Stay away from my boss. She's mine."), and she can tell me a lot about female ESI's from her years of experience with her boss. For example, from her, I learned that ESI's like to shop. They like to shop A LOT. As in, her ESI boss has clothes she's never worn. So I'm prepared for that now. I'll have to have a negotiation with any future ESI partner about the budget for free spending.

As for spotting them in a crowd, yes, very often. They look like squared-faced rational hard-ass women*, but intuitive, not like female LSE's at all. Female LIE's are quite rare. I know 22 LIE's, and only two are female (and the second one moved away). So I don't see too many female LIE's. But I think I can recognize them when I see them.

Incidentally, I know a lot of male ESI's, and not one is with a female LIE. That female LIE who moved away is married to an LSI. I can understand that myself. The logical Se/Ni Aggressor part is appealing. The Fe/Ti part eventually wears on you.

*This woman is LIE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlJew-Dw87I

In fact, she looks a LOT like the female LIE I know. Look at the Te in her face, and the Ni. Except the one I know doesn't smile that much.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-15-2020 at 05:49 PM.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm friends with an LIE female. I'm divorced for four years, she just left her long time (18 years) SEE BF. I like her. She makes sense, and she's an OK person. She looks both very attractive and like a hard-ass at the same time. I suggested that we sleep together and she immediately said "No", but now I think she's probably leaning more in that direction. She's considering it, probably for the same reasons that I am. I'm like, No pressure, Whatever, It was just a suggestion, Nothing serious. She's not there yet, and might never be, but whatever happens, we're friends and I expect that to stay constant.

We are definitely on the same page. We think exactly alike. When her car wouldn't start, I suggested about ten things to check, and she had already checked every one of them. Then, we were both out of ideas. This is basically the reason why Identicals should not marry. There are two mouths to feed, but only one person is there.

We talk and flirt a bit but we mostly talk. Lately, the talk has moved around to how she can run her business better. She has a female ESI boss that she gets along with fantastically well (she told me, "Stay away from my boss. She's mine."), and she can tell me a lot about female ESI's from her years of experience with her boss. For example, from her, I learned that ESI's like to shop. They like to shop A LOT. As in, her ESI boss has clothes she's never worn. So I'm prepared for that now. I'll have to have a negotiation with any future ESI partner about the budget for free spending.

As for spotting them in a crowd, yes, very often. They look like squared-faced rational hard-ass women*, but intuitive, not like female LSE's at all. Female LIE's are quite rare. I know 22 LIE's, and only two are female (and the second one moved away). So I don't see too many female LIE's. But I think I can recognize them when I see them.

Incidentally, I know a lot of male ESI's, and not one is with a female LIE. That female LIE who moved away is married to an LSI. I can understand that myself. The logical Se/Ni Aggressor part is appealing. The Fe/Ti part eventually wears on you.

*This woman is LIE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlJew-Dw87I

In fact, she looks a LOT like the female LIE I know. Look at the Te in her face, and the Ni. Except the one I know doesn't smile that much.
    This is very interesting. Lots of useful information.