Thread: How can duals find common topics for discussion if they have so many different interests?

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How can duals find common topics for discussion if they have so many different interests?

How is that possible?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Interests much relate to what people like (values), not only to what they do better.
    Even conflictors may to have same interests. For example, on Socionics forums you may find all types.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I rarely meet a dual with similar interests. But we usually have similar world views or at least we find each other’s opinion interesting.
    I do like talking with people with whom I share similar interests but I also like talking to people who can introduce me to new things. Duals tend to fit into the latter category.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You present your dual with the product of your experience. You don't enjoy doing what your dual does so much, but you like getting the end result.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm. You should have friends to talk about that stuff with. I thought the entire point of a 'dual' or romantic interest were they were so different it was hard to talk to them but you were still intrigued by them in a romantic way? Cuz Freud talking about the exotic being erotic and all that.

You present your dual with the product of your experience. You don't enjoy doing what your dual does so much, but you like getting the end result.
    Very wise. You made my soul have an orgasm, thank you.