Thread: Experiences with Sx 4s being manipulative in friendships/relationships

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Experiences with Sx 4s being manipulative in friendships/relationships

?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

makes you feel inferior and not enough, can be done either implicitly or explicitly. also, the sheer force of their emotions can whether they mean in or not, affect other people a lot, especially more impressionable people.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

out of curiosity, are you asking for yourself (i see you are an sx 4) or for someone you know?

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by citronnade View Post
    out of curiosity, are you asking for yourself (i see you are an sx 4) or for someone you know?
    Asking for myself, I was recently told by a close friend that I can be really manipulative and “charming” and thus make someone fall in love with me then break their hearts and pretend I don’t know what I did to make them feel that way.This was because of a friend of his. I felt like that was quite unfair because I feel like I’m very straightforward when I love someone.
    He also told me I’m a “friend hoe” and my friends overestimate the kind of connection they have to me because I change friends often and hurt people in the process, which honestly is because I’m sx/sp and I don’t really value shallow friendships but I do hold on to people whom I have a strong connection with.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479