0 Thread(s)

Default Goodfellas

Henry Hill LSI- SE 6w7 Sx/So

Karen Hill EIE- Ni 2w3 Sx/Sp

Jimmy Conway LIE-Te 3w2 So/Sp

Tommy Devito SLE-Se 8w7 So/Sx

Paulie (Boss) LSE-Si 8w9 So/Sp

Maybe wrong on ennegram
    Last edited by kingslayer; 06-03-2020 at 02:54 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm I watched it again recently and had some thoughts. Henry is interesting in that he'd beat people, deal drugs and whatnot but never did any hits. He even turns and looks at Tommy when he tries to downplay the situation (i.e. when they beat Billy Batts to a pulp or when Tommy shoots spider and wonders why he is dead). Just some context ya know

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerk View Post
    Hm I watched it again recently and had some thoughts. Henry is interesting in that he'd beat people, deal drugs and whatnot but never did any hits. He even turns and looks at Tommy when he tries to downplay the situation (i.e. when they beat Billy Batts to a pulp or when Tommy shoots spider and wonders why he is dead). Just some context ya know
    Yeah he wasn't a psychopath like Tommy. The guy he's based on is a bit of a nobody so they made the character more relatable for the audience

And I actually think now that Tommy is SLE-Se. As for Henry LSI maybe ? I just took a guess with sle because of how he directly pursued his goal through willpower as a kid. Taking beatings from his dad. Coming right up to jimmy Conway. Taking the charge. His character is tough to type.
    Last edited by kingslayer; 06-03-2020 at 06:14 PM.