A few years ago, I studied in a different country for a year and I made two very good friends: ESI-Fi (with quite pronounced Fi) and LSE-Si. By the way, I am IEI-Ni.

The LSE and I have always gotten along very well. Well, enneagram-wise we are quite compatible too. In fact, it's the ESI and LSE that clash the most.

Some more things: her family is very Fe. looking back, i definitely liked her demonstrative Se a lot. Ig because she is the Si subtype it is made a bit better. but from her side, shouldn't i hit her Ni PoLR a lot? i suspect her brother to whom she's close to is EIE-Fe.

now, we don't talk as much since an ocean separates us, but she's also not the type to talk online much. whenever i go back though, everything is just like how it was.

i don't think we could necessarily ever become super close friends, but i still appreciate her so much, and i know she also likes me very much. i always miss her once she's gone. kind of like how they say you're supposed to feel about your dual when you get separated. except she is just not SLE! and i am definitely not EII!

i am still confident in our relationship of course, but it just bugs me when i find things in socionics that don't align with (my) reality! usually it works pretty well.

what do you think? have you had any positive relationships with conflictors?

----------
i was just looking at this, so apparently our function dimensionality are the same as each other's duals. (IEI-Ni and IEE-Ne // SLE-Se and LSE-Si) hmmm.