TIM
    LIE 3w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [VIDEO] : can you videotype me?

Hello everyone,

I recently asked to be videotyped in an another typology forum that resembles socionics, yet is not exactly the same (https://cognitivetype.com/).
    Thus, I'm taking this opportunity to ask the socionics community to videotype me as well!

The first video is from last october (at that time, I was only willing to share it via PM) whereas the second one is much more recent.

I would be very interested to know which type you see me as. And because I do want to be able to type people myself (and maybe contibute to this forum in this way??), any source on VI is very much welcomed.

PS: A few months ago, I asked this forum to type me but using photos: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...y-wild-guesses.
    Because this time around I want the main focus to be on the videos, I am therefore starting a new thread.

Thanks in advance for your help!

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First impression I got from the second video was Fe in the ego block. Afterwards I opened the first video and I just thought "you resemble Luigi di Maio".

I'm not mutch into VI, I just wanted to "up" this thread considering it got no replies, lol. So just wait for other more competent typings.

TIM
    Si/Ne
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ni-valuer? and at least 3d fe

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE or EII probably.
    I suggest taking the tests from sociotype.com and aim2know

Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

sounds like SEI-Fe, something like e6 Normalizing subtype, also fits with being a technical writer

I remember an ILE saying that the story in "Little Price" is his guide for relationships and friendships.
    It seems to appeal to Si/Ne types like ILE & EII.

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably ILI

TIM
    LIE 3w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all for your answers!

Looking at your feedback, I come across as very ethical which is interesting since a few months ago I though I was logical! (ILE, LII or ILI more exactly)

I think I value Fi more than Fe though, I relate much more to the "ethics of relations". I might have sometimes an impact on other people's emotions (Fe), but I don't long for that...

The main types that I consider as of now are IEE and ESI, to a lesser degree EII and SEE .

As for the enneagram, I identify as 4 with balanced wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    IEE or EII probably.
    I suggest taking the tests from sociotype.com and aim2know
    I actually took those tests several times now and the result keep changing... I wonder if this could be related to Ne or the EP temperament?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    First impression I got from the second video was Fe in the ego block. Afterwards I opened the first video and I just thought "you resemble Luigi di Maio".

I'm not mutch into VI, I just wanted to "up" this thread considering it got no replies, lol. So just wait for other more competent typings.
    Yesterday on the chat you said that I seemed more expressive than you. Maybe this could be a extroversion/introversion thing rather than a Fe/Fi ?

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    sounds like SEI-Fe, something like e6 Normalizing subtype, also fits with being a technical writer

I remember an ILE saying that the story in "Little Price" is his guide for relationships and friendships.
    It seems to appeal to Si/Ne types like ILE & EII.
    I remember saying that! You said this appeals to ILE and EII, therefore maybe a EII could say that as well
    Last edited by Xima; 04-08-2020 at 06:15 PM.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Xima
    Sure. Demonstrative Fe could make sense. Let's just say you seem like an ethical type who hasn't Fe as an ignored function.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII-Fi 9w1 sp/sx is super obvious.

Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you remind Taika Waititi, who I suppose as INFP / IEI
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE, I implore you to read the Gulenko Profile and the Subtypes descriptions on wikisocion (those Subtypes are not either/or; some people are firm in one vs. the other, some fluctuate, some are both 'equally').

For others: His "smileyness" could be Role Fe, not some super powerful Fe. Role is what we don't want others* to think we're bad at, being Ej he especially cares about others perceptions.
    (* gross, public "others" - not particularly one-on-one type)
    Last edited by Quez; 04-24-2020 at 11:43 PM.

TIM
    LIE 3w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    LIE, I implore you to read the Gulenko Profile and the Subtypes descriptions on wikisocion (those Subtypes are not either/or; some people are firm in one vs. the other, some fluctuate, some are both 'equally').

For others: His "smileyness" could be Role Fe, not some super powerful Fe. Role is what we don't want others* to think we're bad at, being Ej he especially cares about others perceptions.
    (* gross, public "others" - not particularly one-on-one type)
    Very interesting! I remember reading that Gulenko description and thinking that it fitted me (back then I was convinced I was either ILE, ILE or LII).
    Being LIE could explain a lot, for example:
    - My rocky relations with Fe-creative types. They're good people, just not for me.
    - Why I value Fi so much.
    - and yes, I do care about other's perception!

As for the subtypes description, the Ni-subtype description is spot on too. Just the first sentence ("The intuitive subtype is pleasant and considerate in dialogue.") could explain why so many saw "F-ness" in me and why some though I had Fe in my ego block.

Now I'm convinced I'm some sort of intuitive extrovert. I'm especially torn between IEE and LIE. Thanks for your input!

EDIT: I read the Te-subtype description too fast. I could see myself being LIE-Te as well!
    Last edited by Xima; 04-25-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xima View Post
    Very interesting! I remember reading that Gulenko description and thinking that it fitted me (back then I was convinced I was either ILE, ILE or LII).
    Being LIE could explain a lot, for example:
    - My rocky relations with Fe-creative types. They're good people, just not for me.
    - Why I value Fi so much.
    - and yes, I do care about other's perception!

As for the subtypes description, the Ni-subtype description is spot on too. Just the first sentence ("The intuitive subtype is pleasant and considerate in dialogue.") could explain why so many saw "F-ness" in me and why some though I had Fe in my ego block.

Now I'm convinced I'm some sort of intuitive extrovert. I'm especially torn between IEE and LIE. Thanks for your input!

EDIT: I read the Te-subtype description too fast. I could see myself being LIE-Te as well!
    Cool, I wish you well!

The thing is with that Subtype system it's said certain other functions ("Inert" vs "Contact") are boosted, but because it is more common for one's Subtype side to not be firm or strong, what is or isn't boosted may be a wash. Combining both is still a representation of the Base Type (as you said, see yourself in the Te subtype as well).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

introvert delta

TIM
    LIE 3w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    Cool, I wish you well!

The thing is with that Subtype system it's said certain other functions ("Inert" vs "Contact") are boosted, but because it is more common for one's Subtype side to not be firm or strong, what is or isn't boosted may be a wash. Combining both is still a representation of the Base Type (as you said, see yourself in the Te subtype as well).
    Can you tell me why you think that I am LIE?
    And out of curiosity, which type do you identify yourself as?

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I second LIE suggestion. You remind me of 2 LIEs I've met, one of them especially looked similar to you.