Default Tiger King (Netflix Series)

Joe: Fe-ESE>Fe-EIE
    carole: hillary clinton's identical
    Doc Antle:
    John: xEI
    Travis: SEI
    Jeff: Se-LSI
    Allen: Se-SLE
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-06-2020 at 05:35 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post

Claire: hillary clinton's identical
    Doc Antle:
    Carol Baskin: LSI. She’s the one most like Hillary Clinton with her Mcfeminist slave intern team.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, that's who I meant--I wrote her name as claire for some reason

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post

carole: hillary clinton's identical
    Doc Antle:
    Those typings are crap. You are really bad...Joe is the most obvious LSE there is, just a gay one, like Absurd.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    Carol Baskin: LSI. She’s the one most like Hillary Clinton with her Mcfeminist slave intern team.
    LSI for Hillary, that's ridiculous. Where the hell did you come up with LSI....you're just following the slim majority typing of Hillary Clinton from the Hillary Clinton thread, you saw that seven people voted LSI for her so like a sheep you're now just regurgitating the "group" sentiment about her type, so you can get your brownie points for being a cub scout. Let's be serious, you're totally clueless as to Hillary Clinton's type. It just sounds right because seven people voted for it.

come back when you have some VI templates to justify your atrocious typing with (which isn't really your typing but just a typing you copied off others).

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...illary-Clinton

mfckr (socionix) is the only person I know of who has presented a template for hillary as LSI, but you're not mfckr...so where's your VI templates
    because i'm sure as shit certain that my VI templates for LSI are better than socionix's VI templates for LSI. SO I want to see your VI templates....if you can show me your VI templates for types certain I will take back my opinion.

But I'm right nine times out of ten and my hunch is you have no VI templates of your own to produce. Why? because you're just following 'majority' protocol..."ugh 7 people say she's lsi, i should say lsi"

Hillary is far too engaging and openly sensitive for a LSI. There's no poker face at all...she was tearing up on the campaign trail when she ran against Obama, for chrissake....Don't you see her energy, her face, her expression are you completely blind on or just have no capacity for comparison...LSI holds in far more, energy wise. The LSI is more bunkered down and reserved. Putin, Dick Cheney, Sammy Gravano, Stalin, Bill Bellichick. LSI shies away from conversation, words, smiling....Google her name and look through her images. The energy is sloppy, the mobility of expression is not super minimal. then go google putin, cheney, gravano, stalin, bellichick....what do you see, nothing, a smile here and there but for the most part a stony unmoved disposition, a lack of desire to draw attention towards one self through any expression that might open up a pathway for connection with the interlocutor. the LSI face is extremely immobile and contains the most economic use of facial expressions. Hillary has wide elastic smiles in some pictures while simultaneously raising her eye lids to pop out her eyes at somebody or something.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have to be out of your fckin' tree to think Joe Exotic is an ESFJ. That's when you should just tell yourself to pack up and go find a different hobby. Socionics is not for you.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bummer. I was just a letter off though.
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-06-2020 at 07:08 PM.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumping thread. I'm interested in hearing other people's typings for this TV show.

Joe: ESFp
    Carole: ISTj
    Doc: IxTp
    Last edited by Living 2Day; 04-23-2020 at 10:37 PM.

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Exotic: ESE-Fe (Extreme Ni-POLR, or maybe just all the drugs)

Carole Baskin: IEI-Ni. Originally thought LSI-Ti, but she seems more Ti-seeking, especially when she tries to point out how "stupid" it is for people to believe certain stuff. Strong Ti will just call something stupid as matter-of-fact, but I find she says it in a way where she wants someone to add, "you're right, it is stupid." IDK, I find both SEIs and IEIs do this a lot (Ti HA, looking for an SLE/ILE to mindlessly go, "yes, you're smart, they're dumb").

Carole's Husband: SLI-Si

Jeff Lowe: SLE-Ti (Joe's Benefactor)

Jeff's Wife/GF/Baby Momma: Beta ST

Doc Antle: SEE talks as though he is trying to convince himself just as much as the listener (Ti POLR)

Carole's Old Husband: DEAD
    Last edited by mightylizard; 04-26-2020 at 02:56 PM.