User Tag List

Thread: Scientifical typing method

Default Scientifical typing method

I've studied Socionics in depth in the last 10 years to clarify the confusion in typology which is specially visible in the forums where no one knows other people's types neither their own. Even prominent socionists mistype famous people. There is no solid reliable method whatsoever. Socionics is a great theory but lacks scientifical/empirical/material confirmation. I dare to overcome it. People tend to type solely on behavior and stereotypes, which naturally leads to mistypings, cause behavior is vastly influenced by social causes and social personas. The most reliable way to figure out someone's type is by their energy and physical patterns which are genetically connected to the sociotype. Many tried and created VI patterns but 90% of it is either weak or incorrect. I developed a solid VI typing system, and an update to Model A's functional working. I based my model on the studies of multiple eastern socionists.

I don't even know if Socionics is still alive here. The forum is quite abandoned. Just hoping there are still people interested in sharing ideas about the theory.

I don't plan to convince nobody firstly because my intent is just to share ideas, secondly because I gain nothing by convincing people who never even read socionists' works or offer solutions to the problem of typology. Sol was wrong about 90% of her typings, as usual. But you're no different than her, that I can assure you.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome. It would be interesting to hear more about your VI theory. Is there a place I can read about your findings
    Last edited by Tallmo; 04-04-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Just to find someone with a quote from Psychological Types is refreshing. That is really rare. I sent you a private message, Talimo.

I'm gonna log out from my account in the website cause I find the forum here too chaotic. If someone wants to get in contact, exchange ideas, get typed, or get typings, etc, just send me an e-email. yurirfb@gmail.com

Bye

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't blame you. I could have written this last week.

You have been here for two years and haven't contributed anything however, so I don't think you will be missed.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok, OP, I respect people who are willing to take on challenges, but you do know you are not the first to have "ideas" and "insights", right? I guess what bothers me about your post is that you seem to think yourself unique in having ideas. Have you discussed your ideas with others? How do you know they are anything groundbreaking? I've read socionics material from what you call "Eastern" socionists too, it doesn't make me a genius.

Anyways, I do think you should post about your work as Tallmo has suggested - others have tried doing what claim you are trying to do - all have failed in establishing a solid methodology in typing people, but their work has nonethless been a useful contribution in some cases.

I can't encourage you to stick around, or to leave, as I myself am rarely here because I rarely find the exchange of information useful or even entertaining around here. This is not an attack against anyone. I don't think the information exchanged here for the most part would really interest those doing serious research in socionics or serious research into anything else, really. But it can still be a useful channel for communicating your work, possibly. It's your dime, invest it as you see fit.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Realistic Socionist View Post
    I'm gonna log out from my account in the website cause I find the forum here too chaotic.
    Must be an IJ type, most likely LII...
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i feel bad for this guy. he's probably gotten a few hate emails already

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took it far less Sol and more ajsindri sort of thing if I have to be honest, if only because the guy/gal/pal was trying to have a discussion than mandate EII or whatever he types everyone nowadays on you for being "not Rational TM enough", but welp.

Good luck to anyone attempting to make typologies "scientifically sound", though.
    Last edited by ApeironStella; 04-11-2020 at 11:36 PM.