Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: P. Allen Smith

  1. #1
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    957
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default P. Allen Smith





    this guys show

    He’s been described as the ‘Martha Stewart of the South’

    Seems pretty private about his personal life

  2. #2
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,969
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post

    this guys show

    He’s been described as the ‘Martha Stewart of the South’

    Seems pretty private about his personal life
    That might be because it can be fatal to be gay in the South.

  3. #3
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He seems Delta

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    That might be because it can be fatal to be gay in the South.
    Fuck off, old man. No one cares about the gays down here, we aren't violent savages.

  4. #4
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,969
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    He seems Delta

    Fuck off, old man. No one cares about the gays down here, we aren't violent savages.
    I thought he could be LSE at first, too, but after watching for a while, I’m not so sure. All I would say would be ESxj.

  5. #5
    Everlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI Ti E6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    He seems Delta



    ... No one cares about the gays down here...
    Lol way to prove his point.

  6. #6
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    957
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I thought he could be LSE at first, too, but after watching for a while, I’m not so sure. All I would say would be ESxj.
    I was thinking the same

  7. #7
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by My Chemical Bromance View Post
    Lol way to prove his point.
    My best friend in high school was a bisexual goth girl. She got some things said about her from time to time, which is bad, but that's high school. No one bullied her. The vast majority of people aren't going to treat a gay man or a lesbian woman worse than what they'd treat a stranger. Minding one's own business and remaining polite are important in the South.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •