Thread: Not sure if "dual" was ESFj, but current crush ISTj (and young)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not sure if "dual" was ESFj, but current crush ISTj (and young)

Can an INTj and ISTj get along. in addition to the problem of us being from conservative muslim families, she's a teen (16). I'm 21. So i plan on waiting until she's older. is it wrong to like someone that young, btw? we live in the USA. I've never really talked to her but sort of admired her from afar. EDIT: i've known her since I was 13.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's okay Prophet Mohammad married his favorite wife Aisha when she was seven years old. Slept with her when she was nine.
    Don't know how consent laws are where you are from, but at least that would be a way to explain it to your families, probably would need to marry her or use a loophole instead though.
    Also it is probably going to fail, kindred relations tend to turn nasty on close distance in my experience. Also Childlike and Aggressor is not the best match for romantic endeavors.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What Itsme said.

You can appreciate your Kindred partners, and they you, but you can't really help each other in the important areas where you can't help yourself. And if the relationship turns sexual, you might find that things seem pretty great compared to no sex at all, but if your or her Erotic Dual happens to come along at a moment of weakness, then the deficiencies of Childlike and Aggressor will be made apparent. In my experience.

However, having said all that, I get along with my Kindred partners of both sexes very well. I usually like them and they like me, and there is no one with whom I can transfer information as well as I can with them (other than Identicals, that is), so they can be pretty great. Almost magic. As long as I don't have to obey them. If I do, then, things can turn very ugly.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kindreds are comparable to businesslike. Kindreds have all the accepting functions in common while businesslike have all the producing functions in common. Because you need the producing functions to align to accomplish goals, this means that you'll never really accomplish goals together.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SocietyOTLittleFlower @Adam Strange I miscalculated, because im bad at typing people. she appears to be INFp.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    @SocietyOTLittleFlower @Adam Strange I miscalculated, because im bad at typing people. she appears to be INFp.
    Well, she’s sixteen, right? Not everyone’s personality is obvious at that age.

Which type did you say you think you are, again?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, she’s sixteen, right? Not everyone’s personality is obvious at that age.

Which type did you say you think you are, again?
    INTj

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A 21-year old having designs on a 16-year old would be considered immoral by many, and unlawful in many jurisdictions if something were to actually happen. It certainly would be premature (and rather immature) to plan a future together because a lot of baggage can be picked up by both in say two years. As well, many people aren't able to accurately determine their type before the age of 25 - which would likely be a minor bump under a mountain of potential uncertainties.....

a.k.a. I/O