Thread: PLS TYPE ME I THINK IM SEE OR IEE IDK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PLS TYPE ME I THINK IM SEE OR IEE IDK

So i think i might be IEE,SEE, or maybe EIE would really love to know my type, but also got a lot of spelling errors because i can rush a lot
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I really don't study anything right now but if i was going to study i would study about Entrepreneurship,learn how to start a business,organize things. Also languages it would be good knowing languages going to different countries,know how to speak,understand. i'm not enrolled in it yet So idk
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I play games lol, designs,photo shop editing,video editing. My interests are basketball,sports, anything psychical, drawing maybe, I do them because it interests me? i do it because like something like photoshop editing is fun to do and like the proccess, how you have to edit it,art just makes it fun overall. Same goes with amv's working on the frames,art,music is so fun for films,video editing and can kind of get me in a high yeah.

What are your values, and why?
    My values are courage,creativity,curiosity and i go by those values because i think it's important to actually have courage and stand up for what you believe or call things out when you think it's neccessary. Also something like creativity and curiosity is good because you keep that youth to you and you're experiencing life,and keeping that child mentality which is important

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    I would say it's ok my familly is good but i got a lot of people that live in my house like 7 so it can be kinda chaos but it's also good because sometimes we can sit like a familly and laugh which can really bring a good atmosphere but also comes a lot of arguments,etc

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    In friends i look for friends that are chill, can accept me for who iam, able to have fun,loosen up. Also friends that can take jokes because i can make a lot of offensive jokes but it's mostly for fun. In romantic relationships i mostly look for someone that can be stable,confident,fun, can also take my sillyness from time to time.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    all the conflicts i encounter with people is mostly because i say something that comes to my head,thought,point something out and it pisses them off because you would think people wouldnt want to say that. Also i have conflicts about sharing my belifs,etc about things? like i can something like Nah i don't agree with that, thats stupid and that can being a lot of conflict.
    What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?
    I would say my strengths is sometimes being confident to do things,express myself? that some people would be afraid too,enthusiasm,Trustworthiness. I would say the most thing people like about me is my sillyness,goofyness,humour,outgoingness? What i like about myself? thats a good one, i like my confidence,self love,self talk not to be narcissistic or something but i want positive self talk, optimism? i always try to be optimistic about things i don't want to be negative about things i can be positive about, i like my determination when i'm really determined about something i will legit chase for it,go for it,goal. but it's kind of a state,flow . What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    My weaknesses is productivity i can be really productive but like if i'm sitting with a computer at the table with an assignment if i don't really make enough progress i will just move from the assignment then before ik it i'm watching Ksi,sidemen videos or something lmfao. The criticism i face is definitley arrogance a lot of people have told me i can be really arrogant,stubborn,argumentative about things like if i say something like "The patriots are trash" i will just keep arguing over and over even if the other person gives valid points. Yea the thing i would dislike about myself is just that i can be really over reactive it's not something i really dislike but sometimes without my control i can just over react start arguments, which most of the time i really don't try too because i'm just in the moment.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I think i can manage pretty well with things but i would definitley need manage for like stability,home like how am i gonna get the money for taxes,rent,etc and things like that because i can just get lost in things sometimes and i would probably forget about it or something.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I hate,dislike being trapped? like if i'm trapped in a job that i really don't like forever it will really piss me off because i actually need a job that i will actually like. I enjoy things like i said basketball,sports,hanging out with friends,parties(depends), going out,traveling.What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    If we're being honest i want to become a rapper,artist,youtuber,photoshop designer but ofc it has to have some reality to it but i just want to become an Entrepreneuer and try all things in life,exprience but ik there i'm going to have too start working at mccdonalds,put in some work (seems unrealstic)

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?
    I would contact my parents first and see the possibilities of what i can do,realstic,logical,put in action because knowing me i will usally just be risky and not even know what i will do with it. And things like how i will protect myself,keep my name hidden because that will bring concerns. And after all that funding parents,etc i will use all of it to start my entrepreneurship and how i can put ideas,etc

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    The traits i really find endearing i the type of people that are bold,confident, and know how to assert boundaries and know how to not be pushed around. For neutral i dont really know,
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    I would put posters,planets,aesthethic, i can do a lot of things to manage my house it's very weird for me most of the time i can actually feel the tendency to clean a lot but like i prefer to be lazy,etc but if i have like the art,idea in my mind of how like the house will be after i'm done i can be motivated,do it.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?
    Yea i would say that feeling of finishing a project,something. The moment when you like zone out of the present and see what like you have been expriencing all the time and actually see,feel how amazing it was, then you go back in again.

How do you behave around strangers?
    hm with strangers i just try to make friends, i offer things like you want to go outside do an activity, you want to play this game? then it goes on from there he says do you have soda,etc ? if ofc these strangers are coming to my house and my familly wants me to know them but if just strangers then i would try to talk,small talk, get him as a friend. If the person looks interesting tho thats when i will approach.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    If someone attacks me most of the time i just over react and get out of control sometimes i can things really serious, how do i react to conflict? most of the time i just try to look tough,oppose back,verbal attacks but if it's about to get psychial then i would try to smooth it out but most of the time i'm the one that usally says something,pisses someone off then that's where the confrontation happens then i try to smooth it out then if i can't then psychial force.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes sometimes but if i do i really just get out of the zone i'm really stuck in my head can't be present, wen i try to be present,exprience something i can't and it just kind of feels like i'm stuck in my head. and dizziness,fatigue, will take naps.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    yeah i've been interested? If i wanted to start a business i will actually want too be like the one under the CEO? i have the ability to be CEO but i just think it would be too much work and i will actually have a lot of trouble running it, so like someone reliable because i can but i will be very risky and i wouldnt even know what i'm doing something and make myself look like a fool

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    I like to get dressed up but mostly it's just because of expense? like i can throw fits on yes but if i don't have good things in my closet then i will rock casual but if i have nice clothes,shoes,pants then i will definitley dress up mostly because of money issues,etc

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?
    I think as a child kind of still am in some ways lmao i was very curious,loud,goofy, Don't know what i'm doing? like would play all the time, be out playing with friends all day,playing games and not know like i got chores,homework,etc
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Yea i like kids in some way i like the fact that they give you how to exprience things,etc have fun, if there is actually a kid that's pretty grown and can play sports then i would definitley try to play sports with them,have fun
    Last edited by Sinister12; 03-27-2020 at 11:39 PM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What made you think you might be SEE?
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm confused did you arleady read the whole thing arleady? lol, What made me think i'm SEE is can be up for about all practical matters,love aesthethics, and love being productive when there is a cause to it. Also love Sports,martial arts,competition i'm trying to just figure out my type i have also looked at EIE and think i maybe it just looking for feedback,knowledge

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    I'm confused did you arleady read the whole thing arleady? lol, What made me think i'm SEE is can be up for about all practical matters,love aesthethics, and love being productive when there is a cause to it. Also love Sports,martial arts,competition i'm trying to just figure out my type i have also looked at EIE and think i maybe it just looking for feedback,knowledge

You busted me. I didn't read the bottom three paragraphs. You seem Ne to me, but I don't know for certain because you seem Fe too.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea intrestingly some people have said i can be EIE,ESE i guess Fi in mbti translates to Fe in socionics? was only expecting to be IEE or SEE

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    Yea intrestingly some people have said i can be EIE,ESE i guess Fi in mbti translates to Fe in socionics? was only expecting to be IEE or SEE
    You should read Jung's chapters on the different psychic functions, since both socionics and MBTI are supposed to be an elaboration of them and not contradict them. I would type you as definitely Ne and not Fe based on Jung's definitions, and not Se either.

Jung's Description of the Extraverted Intuitive Type (Ne-dominant)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I obviously seem like Fi auxiliary then? I dont think I would be on the Ti/Fe axis which would make me an ILE, Also I tested enfp for mbti so I guess I stick with it lol I thought it would switch. Also if I'm I'm extravarted intuition dom can you explain my love for sports and experiences? I would pick being psychical,active then sitting in the house. I also love living in the moment and look for aesthetics. Can you explain this? Thank you.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your answers seem to point in many directions, which seem to occur with many below the age of 25. You can use this description to help rule on one possibility that you suggest but I couldn't be sure from what's been written:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ription-by-I-O

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have considered ISFP what do y’all think? Need some more people to pitch in yes you the one that is reading this right now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even tho I don’t really see myself as an introvert